AlexPurk

Is it worth it to play 99.000x payout?

Just now, AlexPurk said:

Is it worth it? I have played a bit with 1% winning chance but i have won only once...

I would say it depends.

I play 99x at times. When I feel that Im going to hit it. 😊

If you are short in balance, lets say you got 10k. At least do pre-rolls.

I do 100 pre-rolls before i go on the real hunting.

Auto bet, 100 sats base, 1% increase on loss.

You can try it. 🖐😊😉😄

Big multipliers are my favs. ) It is a nice feeling when you hit the desired number when the chances are slim. Just couple of days ago I hit 99.99 only after around 50 bets and won 118k satoshis with initial bet 12 sats. As for the 99x I win that almost every time I visit PD. ) But don't forget the rule, guys and girls, never play with money you can't afford to lose. Good luck!

3 minutes ago, Betwrong said:

Big multipliers are my favs. ) It is a nice feeling when you hit the desired number when the chances are slim. Just couple of days ago I hit 99.99 only after around 50 bets and won 118k satoshis with initial bet 12 sats. As for the 99x I win that almost every time I visit PD. ) But don't forget the rule, guys and girls, never play with money you can't afford to lose. Good luck!

Agreed brother.

I remember when I hit 3300x, I wasnt really expecting it in a few rolls. I was originally hunting 990x for a previous giveaway. Then, I gave up and just set autobet 3300x to waste my 60k sats. While making coffee, I just saw my balance shoot up. Got it on 200 sats, winning approximately 650k.

Anyways, 99x sometimes is a killer too. So preroll. ✔🖐😄😁

On 23/05/2018 at 17:44, jessicadiaz said:

I think this strategy is very effective I had seen many players winning on this multiplier, will be trying it too.

It is not. Its just another method to waste your money. Be diligent about how you gamble and what you gamble on. How much money you can afford to lose and how much is you bank. Then only should you place a bet.

playing x99 is worth it, from experience, i was able to pay off a loan thanks to 99x,  you just need to know when to increase the bet and all that. i didn't believe in 99x not until i tried it and it worked for me. P.S know when to stop rolling if you want to live long rolling