xatrux

How many years of winning here?

2 minutes ago, xatrux said:

I just want to ask, how many years have been running a positive account and how have you done this?

My account is less than a year old. 😂

But im sure we have users that maintained a positive profit for a year or so. Most like occassional players that do a few rolls.

BTW, welcome to the PD Forums  ✔😊😁😉

8 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

My account is less than a year old. 😂

But im sure we have users that maintained a positive profit for a year or so. Most like occassional players that do a few rolls.

BTW, welcome to the PD Forums  ✔😊😁😉

but are currently in the positive zone.

i know why i am asking, i know what to do to be in green zone for years, i will say soon

Just now, xatrux said:

but are currently in the positive zone.

i know why i am asking, i know what to do to be in green zone for years, i will say soon

Just play safe and learn how to stop when you need to.

That's the best advice that I can give you.

Good luck! 😉😉😊😊😄😄

6 hours ago, Serlite said:

My profit has survived strictly because I stopped after I was ahead, and never really deposited much afterwards. =P

Very good and wise play Serlite. Hope I wad able to do that back then. Ehehehe. 😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

I registered last May 2017 and I have my fair shares of wins and losses and lots of greediness. hehe

So far, I am at a negative profit but hoping to turn this around before June starts;)

You can do it sis! 😊😉

Me, Im negative too.. But I dont think i can break even 0.078 the soonest. Maybe.. Lets see. Ehehe. 🖐😊😉

Just realized that I've been playing on PD for more than 3 years already. Wow). I joined PrimeDice on November, 13th, 2014 and I'd been on the positive side for around a year but then I busted couple of times really big( for me at least) and now my overall profit is negative, -0.045. 

Hope to move on the positive side this year. Good luck to all! :)

6 minutes ago, Betwrong said:

Just realized that I've been playing on PD for more than 3 years already. Wow). I joined PrimeDice on November, 13th, 2014 and I'd been on the positive side for around a year but then I busted couple of times really big( for me at least) and now my overall profit is negative, -0.045. 

Hope to move on the positive side this year. Good luck to all! :)

Yea. Lets make it our goal; to be at positive profit by the end of the year!

Lets go buddy. We can do this! 😄😄😄😄😄