Kargai

Previsualisation before posting ?

I think it could be a good option to have on this forum (and Stake's one for that matter) : a preview button.

Instead of posting directly and making some changes after, it could be useful to see how the layout appear before hitting the submit button. I'm usually using it everytime on Bitcointalk for example.

Not a really important suggestion but for the members who publish a lot with images & co ... could help a little ;)

3 hours ago, Kargai said:

I think it could be a good option to have on this forum (and Stake's one for that matter) : a preview button.

Instead of posting directly and making some changes after, it could be useful to see how the layout appear before hitting the submit button. I'm usually using it everytime on Bitcointalk for example.

Not a really important suggestion but for the members who publish a lot with images & co ... could help a little ;)

Agreed.

So we can see how it looks like first and to make sure that everything is intact before posting.

This is definitely will be a big help for me. I usually incur errors since im in mobile. And it takes time to edit a post.

Good idea @Kargai! High five! 🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐

@Kargai, I'm not sure I understood it correctly, but there is a 'preview' button here. 

image.thumb.png.3e2ba07473b72eb5c8e4a5de79438d59.png

Is this what you are referring to? 

There are also options to check how your post will look like on a desktop, tablet and phone. 

I know I used it a lot when creating giveaway topics, since those should look attractive and 'clean' on all devices. 

On 18/03/2018 at 08:27, Irena said:

@Kargai, I'm not sure I understood it correctly, but there is a 'preview' button here. 

image.thumb.png.3e2ba07473b72eb5c8e4a5de79438d59.png

Is this what you are referring to? 

There are also options to check how your post will look like on a desktop, tablet and phone. 

I know I used it a lot when creating giveaway topics, since those should look attractive and 'clean' on all devices. 

Oh wow you are absolutely right. That do the same thing... never saw this button before xD

And seeing what other players said in this topic it seem i'm not the only one ^^ 

The location is not the best imho, for me a preview button is usually close to the publish button. 

But thanks @Irena I discovered something today :P