vinimore

Place for a bitcoin poker game

So, I was just wondering. Which are some good sites to play poker and betting bitcoin? It would be nice to try my luck, even though I rarely played it with real money.

Any site that you all recomend I will try. Thanks

On 14/03/2018 at 01:05, vinimore said:

So, I was just wondering. Which are some good sites to play poker and betting bitcoin? It would be nice to try my luck, even though I rarely played it with real money.

Any site that you all recomend I will try. Thanks

same here i need test poker 

Everything I tried so far, there is just a handful of players, and thats it.  I did find a fiat site that only accepts people from my country, and they accept crypto, which is converted to dollars, and than can be withdrawn in crypto as well.  I didn't try it yet, but the  traffic there is really good.  Haven't seen bitcoin site with the volume of fiat site, but depositing in crypto and playing in dollars on a local site, might be the second best thing.

Well you can still wait for Stake to release his upcoming new poker game. I think it will just be fantastic and everyone should give it a try if you are in those types of games (Poker into crypto world). I will be one of those waiting patiently and LOOKING into it sitting waiting for the new Stake version to release it out for us :D

Can't wait!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.