Jump to content
dmbadillo10

[Challenge] 30 Day Savings Challenge ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Darko said:

Keep it up @dmbadillo10. Hope you make enough to buy tablets. Good reason for saving. :)

Affirmative, Sir @Darko! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you very much!

I expect to get to day 30, and post a "TYVM" vid upon making the purchase.ย 

Im very excited. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

10 minutes ago, nhoyasim101 said:

good luck, this is a barometer of your patience too:Dย best of luck to your journey:Dย 

Agreed. This can gauge my self-discipline, and dedication to my own challenge. โœ”

Please stay tuned, I am posting daily updates around 5pm MNL time. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

4 minutes ago, Sweeet said:

I think I will also do this for 30 days very similar to you but show if there is any difference in that I am VIP and sometimes more active. I will start it tomorrow.

Yes, you can go ahead and try this too. This is a fun self-challenge. ๐Ÿ˜‰

However, I don't think being VIP or non-VIP will make any difference.

Being active, maybe. Coz trivias, support rains, bingos and roll hunts you will miss if you're not active.

And of course, forum sats are earned for being active as well. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ–

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya Guys!

Update -ย DAY 6ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

TOTAL BANKED: 526,131 satoshis.ย (Plus 100,101ย satoshis from yesterday's balance.)

Today's Earnings:

**20k from @Mirelaย from a trivia. ๐Ÿ˜Š NO ROLL HUNT, BINGO, FORUM SATOSHI EARNINGS FOR TODAY.**

ย 

20180317_040751.png.20569b2b8a27ddd00f6b3c5b539da2fa.png

20180317_040812.png.e1ac1df473217f58f98d81ef75762e9c.png

20180317_094903.png.6c97d9efab2ce35d6d4f6cefadd61113.png

20180317_101055.png.59243d514bc8232ddca5ce3472579d1a.png

20180317_101029.png.a51db305c52e212a948434fc30808af4.png

20180317_170438.png.044438a8e4c597bcad71298793b1a5b8.png

20180317_170500.png.512e2c34e0a1f0b554f3ac8686b10eac.png

Again, thanks for all the support and to those who are willingly wanted to see me reach Day 30, and attain my cause.

I am planning to do a 2 part video if I complete the challenge. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„

Upon purchase, and unboxing it with kids. :)

Will be back for an update tomorrow! Best of luck guys! ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Heya Guys!

Update -ย DAY 6ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

TOTAL BANKED: 526,131 satoshis.ย (Plus 100,101ย satoshis from yesterday's balance.)

Today's Earnings:

**20k from @Mirelaย from a trivia. ๐Ÿ˜Š NO ROLL HUNT, BINGO, FORUM SATOSHI EARNINGS FOR TODAY.**

ย 

20180317_040751.png.20569b2b8a27ddd00f6b3c5b539da2fa.png

20180317_040812.png.e1ac1df473217f58f98d81ef75762e9c.png

20180317_094903.png.6c97d9efab2ce35d6d4f6cefadd61113.png

20180317_101055.png.59243d514bc8232ddca5ce3472579d1a.png

20180317_101029.png.a51db305c52e212a948434fc30808af4.png

20180317_170438.png.044438a8e4c597bcad71298793b1a5b8.png

20180317_170500.png.512e2c34e0a1f0b554f3ac8686b10eac.png

Again, thanks for all the support and to those who are willingly wanted to see me reach Day 30, and attain my cause.

I am planning to do a 2 part video if I complete the challenge. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„

Upon purchase, and unboxing it with kids. :)

Will be back for an update tomorrow! Best of luck guys! ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

excited to see the vids soon :)

seeing those kids with a big smile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, me like this, @dmbadillo10! We can finally see that the rain really makes a difference when you look at it closely.ย 

BUT, a huge difference is between spamming the chat for tips (that's a totally wrong approach), and being an active chatter like you (interesting, funny, sharing useful info...). We want to keep chatters like you there, and it's obvious that your presence is highly appreciated! :)

Good luck, and hope to see those tablets next month!ย ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Irena said:

Wow, me like this, @dmbadillo10! We can finally see that the rain really makes a difference when you look at it closely.ย 

BUT, a huge difference is between spamming the chat for tips (that's a totally wrong approach), and being an active chatter like you (interesting, funny, sharing useful info...). We want to keep chatters like you there, and it's obvious that your presence is highly appreciated! :)

Good luck, and hope to see those tablets next month!ย ^_^

OMG.. Seriously, this insight about what Im doing right now makes me wanna really reach Day 30. ๐Ÿ˜„

First, thank you @Irenaย for appreciating this idea.. Appreciating me as a member. (Im seriously touched.. No joke.)

Second, yeah, aside from the cause, I also wanna display that small things, when kept, can become something big and useful.

Lastly, I would love to get those tabs. ๐Ÿ˜Š. Actually, I plan to do a 2-part vid.. During purchase, and unboxing. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜

I will do my best, to take part on everything that will help my 2nd home.. My community. Again thank you Irena. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Heya Guys!

Update -ย DAY 7 ๐Ÿ˜‰

TOTAL BANKED: 597,232ย satoshis.ย (Plus 65,101ย satoshis from yesterday's balance.)

Account: DMBanking, opened in incognito since my main opened on a regular Chrome tab.

20180318_181009.png.59c7a0cd3c7b0c47164a167f51f74dd4.png

Today's Earnings:

**NO TRIVIA, ROLL HUNT, BINGO, FORUM SATOSHI EARNINGS FOR TODAY.**

20180318_175520.png.87ef3bd40035d62c89228c77effeaaa2.png

20180318_070358.png.3b1182579d3d6c0e22c6414841bad639.png

20180318_070425.png.4ee2196b87387ede617d9afa38f49e22.png

20180318_070444.png.42802a84bea1253fa22d718211277e69.png

Thanks for the share @Jelena, @Serlite, @Darkoย and @Katarina!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„

23 days to go! I appreciate everyone who's following this thread and wishing me goodluck on this journey!

I will update again tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Irena said:

We will support you to make it to the 30th day and celebrate it with you, regardless of the amount! But 600k for a week is not bad at all! :)ย 

Thanks Irena. ๐Ÿ˜

Im bound to make it to Day 30. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Im also excited to show everyone what this ends up. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeahh. This is something. Thanks to the continuous support! ๐Ÿ–

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job man.. We will support you all the time.Let me hit 990x i will fund your bank too. :D:Dย ย waiting for my deposit.and i'm following you too.wish i can save some balance like you.If you can please borrow me some patience so that i can do like you. xDย by the way good luck bud.have a nice day :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dmbadillo10 said:

OMG.. Seriously, this insight about what Im doing right now makes me wanna really reach Day 30. ๐Ÿ˜„

First, thank you @Irenaย for appreciating this idea.. Appreciating me as a member. (Im seriously touched.. No joke.)

Second, yeah, aside from the cause, I also wanna display that small things, when kept, can become something big and useful.

Lastly, I would love to get those tabs. ๐Ÿ˜Š. Actually, I plan to do a 2-part vid.. During purchase, and unboxing. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜

I will do my best, to take part on everything that will help my 2nd home.. My community. Again thank you Irena. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Heya Guys!

Update -ย DAY 7 ๐Ÿ˜‰

TOTAL BANKED: 597,232ย satoshis.ย (Plus 65,101ย satoshis from yesterday's balance.)

Account: DMBanking, opened in incognito since my main opened on a regular Chrome tab.

20180318_181009.png.59c7a0cd3c7b0c47164a167f51f74dd4.png

Today's Earnings:

**NO TRIVIA, ROLL HUNT, BINGO, FORUM SATOSHI EARNINGS FOR TODAY.**

20180318_175520.png.87ef3bd40035d62c89228c77effeaaa2.png

20180318_070358.png.3b1182579d3d6c0e22c6414841bad639.png

20180318_070425.png.4ee2196b87387ede617d9afa38f49e22.png

20180318_070444.png.42802a84bea1253fa22d718211277e69.png

Thanks for the share @Jelena, @Serlite, @Darkoย and @Katarina!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„

23 days to go! I appreciate everyone who's following this thread and wishing me goodluck on this journey!

I will update again tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

Woot i love this!:)

Tabs for kids coming :) keep it up and even if the 30 days end, we should continue :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FastnSlow said:

good luck with the savings dmb :)

Thanks for the boost FNS ๐Ÿ”ฅ

You guys are great! So I will keep on pushing thru til I get on DAY 30. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„

7 minutes ago, showrov1993 said:

Great job man.. We will support you all the time.Let me hit 990x i will fund your bank too. :D:Dย ย waiting for my deposit.and i'm following you too.wish i can save some balance like you.If you can please borrow me some patience so that i can do like you. xDย by the way good luck bud.have a nice day :))

I appreciate it so much @showrov1993. But hey, no need to push 990x ok? That ones difficult you might bust. Im all cool. Whatever comes, comes. I dont want others to think that this is some sort of begging.. I already saw some calling it "professional passive". But I don't really care coz they don't know what theyre talkin about.

Anyways, you can do this too. Its all about self discipline and having a good cause. For example, I know that this is for the kiddos, so I wont bust it.. Also, everyone's lookin at it, so it will be a shameful act for me to bust this. Those are some things i consider, thats why i control myself. As much as possible, i dont wanna log in to tge bank. Hahaha. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Have a nice day to show! Cya around!!

12 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Woot i love this!:)

Tabs for kids coming :) keep it up and even if the 30 days end, we should continue :)

Yas, raven!

If it happens I finish this, i would do another one. Maybe for a group that helps the poor here in our country.

I think that would be nice. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mistletoe said:

Good luck with this dmb! Thank you for doing all these for my tab!ย :D

Hahahaha. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol Mistle. But hey, thanks. Stay tuned for my Daily updates.

Im nowย on Day 8! ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan said:

Its great to see my challenge idea is really kicking off :)ย Good luck amigo!

Thanks @Dan! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeahh.. When I saw your road to 1BTC, I was inspired to do a challenge too. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰

And now I have inspired others to do the same. By that, I am truly happy. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Im posting updates daily. Please stay tuned. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DarkStar said:

What tablets do you plan on buying? Interested to know your end goal for this challenge.

2 tabs that the earnings can afford. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If it happens it run short, I will add to afford.

If you wanna see, stay tuned for the daily updates. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm currently on DAY 8. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, lolong1212 said:

This challenge is hard, especially to us who gamble, I hope you can finish this challenge. Good luck

Yes. But with self discipline, this is not impossible. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰

I always separate the sats for rolling and for savings. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×