00sofia00

Bitzz Cloudmining 4.8% interest per day!Join now

Join now guys 4.8% interest per day.now at 1k members on site,decide which investment plan you want to start 

3,5,10,15,30 days you can withdraw your earnings anytime you want without fee!

join now!! minimum investment is 0.001btc

https://bitzz.io/en/referrer/cryptobean

Payment proof??check it,just now.

pp3.png

pp1.png

29 minutes ago, 00sofia00 said:

Join now guys 4.8% interest per day.now at 1k members on site,decide which investment plan you want to start 

3,5,10,15,30 days you can withdraw your earnings anytime you want without fee!

join now!! minimum investment is 0.001btc

https://bitzz.io/en/referrer/cryptobean

Payment proof??check it,just now.imageproxy.php?img=&key=70e67e7d23125a47

pp3.png

pp1.png

When did this launched?

Cool. I'll check it out.

9 minutes ago, 00sofia00 said:

yeah thats tue @ultrachief everything is a risk i risk my btc on this site...by the way i earn this profit in less than 5 days

You may have made a profit, everyone who joins the HYIP in the young stage make some profits but the late investors will be losers. Thats why I try to earn people about where they are putting their money into.

Oh dear! My dear sofia why do you trust sites like that one?

I may be wrong of course, but most likely you won't be able to withdraw the amount you've deposited. That's how they work normally, they allow people to withdraw "the profit" which is less than their deposit, to encourage those people to spread the word.

Please correct me if I was wrong, when your total withdraw from the site will be > 0.001 BTC

Edited by Betwrong
mistype

2 minutes ago, Betwrong said:

Oh dear! My dear sofia why do you trust sites like that one?

I may be wrong of course, but most likely you won't be able to withdraw the amount you've deposited. That's how they work normally, they allow people to withdraw "the profit" which is less than their deposit, to encourage those people to spread the word.

Please correct me if I was wrong, when your total withdraw from the site will be > 0.001 BTC

thanks for the comment betwrong.. i totally recover my deposit ..i deposited .00448 turned to 0.00770560 BTC in 15 days so no worries

22 hours ago, 00sofia00 said:

thanks for the comment betwrong.. i totally recover my deposit ..i deposited .00448 turned to 0.00770560 BTC in 15 days so no worries

Hello, sofia! ) Actually I would be very gald for you if you were making profits with that. But now I have a question.

Have you withdrawn the 0.00770560 BTC or it is just showing on your balance?

The thing is that some people do manage to make some profits participating in ponzi schemes in the very beginning, but you have to withdraw as soon as possible, not waiting for bigger profits. 

Good luck! I wish only the best.

guys holy shit.. they understand it's a ponzie. Let it go. There is nothing wrong with wanting to invest into a hyip. The only thing I would suggest @00sofia00 is to let people know this is a ponzie/hyip and not advertise it as cloud mining. 

Also some tips. Just because it's "early" doesn't mean anything. Hyips can last 1 day or 100 days or more. Personally there are better programs out there that are not hyips that give more returns. See my profile.

Good luck!

14 hours ago, Betwrong said:

@00sofia00, Can you withdraw this money?

Please tell us because this is what important. They can show you anything on the screen.

@Betwrong yes but i did not withdraw all..heres my latest payment proof yesterday,you can check the date

ss7.png

ss6.png

ss8.png

Edited by 00sofia00
tag

8 hours ago, 00sofia00 said:

@Betwrong yes but i did not withdraw all..heres my latest payment proof yesterday,you can check the date

ss7.png

ss6.png

ss8.png

Thanks for your reply, @00sofia00

But still it's not clear whether you have withdrawn your initial deposit on the site?

That's been years now that those kind of websites act the same. They will allow withdrawal until they don't have enough people depositing to pay the withdrawal of others.

And when it will be the case they will probably just exit scamming, like dozen of other websites before.