Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Dan

📢 Services being Restored

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience during the last couple of days. We experienced some issue with our domain registrar and as a result our services were taken offline for roughly 40 hours. We are aware that a phishing attempt was made with out website and that a few users have sent funds to a rogue wallet which has stolen some of their money.

If this is you, please ensure you contact support with details regarding your transfer and they will go through all the process required to verify you as the owner of the wallet, and have your funds refunded.

For everyone else, we thank you for your ongoing support over the last couple of days. All services, will be restored gradually over the next few hours with extra measures to ensure account security and safety is of the highest level. Rest assured that your funds and wallets are safe with us and you can trust primedice to handle such security in the highest regard.

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience during the last couple of days. We experienced some issue with our domain registrar and as a result our services were taken offline for roughly 40 hours. We are aware that a phishing attempt was made with out website and that a few users have had sent funds to a rogue wallet which has stolen some of their money.

If this is you, please ensure you contact support with details regarding your transfer and they will go through all the details required to verify you as the owner of the wallet, and have your funds refunded.

For everyone else, we thank you for your ongoing support over the last couple of days. All services, will be restored gradually over the next few hours with extra measures to ensure account security and safety is of the highest level. Rest assured that your funds and wallets are safe with us and you can trust primedice to handle such security in the highest regard.

This is a relief! 😥

Thanks @Dan and all the people right there in the back that are working actively to recover the site.

We are greatly  happy. And you can assure that we TRUST the site and we know that the situation is being handled appropriately.

Thanks for the update! 😊😉

as i always say,,, you guys are doing a great job,, thank you guys for been here for PrimeDice,, together we can make a strong comunity, and we will,,,players, mods, support and admins,,, great thanks to all those who worked hard to go through this situation,, have a great time, and lets show the others that we'll be always here for PRIMEDICE.

1 minute ago, bulbes said:

So it should be?
image.png.21f9ecfb2d8b83157909d91040874556.png

its normal while your stats are related to your PD account,, the site is under maintenance so your stats cant be shown until the site is running again,

Glad this issue could be sorted out within a couple days!

It's saddening to see people like this trying to profit from the misery they inflict on other, but it was nice to see the community so supportive of the site through this ordeal. Hope full service will be restored soon!

Great job getting it all sorted out TO ALL ADMIN AND SUPPORT.. As for the scammer and scammers rot in hell .. but before that i hope you get a knock on your front door by some friendly freaks of nature and they will send u on ya way.. to hell  slowly.. regards athena2007

I'm glad to see you are back, guys! ) I was following the whole story closely on bitcointalk hoping you will regain access to the domain as soon as possible.

It's great that you are in controll now. Cheers! :)

Posted (edited)

One thing I would like to point out rgarding this recent outage,

Do not trust any news source other than the bitcointalk thread posts of primedice admins in such a case. That is the only official spokesperson posts made from primedice team. While this downtime happened all news and information was being shared there, and in future (lets hope not) if such things happen - bitcointalk is your best source for info.

Edited by UltraChief

7 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

One thing I would like to point out rgarding this recent outage,

Do not trust any news source other than the bitcointalk thread posts of primedice admins in such a case. That is the only official spokesperson posts made from primedice team. While this downtime happened all news and information was being shared there, and in future (lets hope not) if such things happen - bitcointalk is your best source for info.

Precisely.

I've seen peeps talking about stuff regarding the site, but redirected them to the thread in bitcointalk.

Hope this won't happen again.

PS: I've read thru the thread backwards and learned some history on PD. So its the best place for legit PD info. 😉😊