cryptsforum

Bet on Loss Streak

Ok this seems to be working atm. 

I noticed that i loose a lot. so i sd f*** and started to wait till i loose, then bet

for instance. I wait for a loose streak greater than 3 loss and wait till i win the loose streak, Then I BET Again Larger that i win AGAIN in 5 rolls.

Now also i play at 2x and watch the W vs L if the point spread is greater than 5 points i dont bet so large, if however WvsL is bout equall, then i take more of a risk bet.

but again, wait til u win a good loosing streak, then bet larger u HIT AGAIN in 5 Rolls. *Disclaimer I have seen 6, but not too often.

Screen Capt Definitely related

bet-on-loss.png

@ravenyvolle i dont know so much preroll as looking more for loosing streaks.

I have made an adjustment.

i use to try and double up as soon as i lost, but that dint work out to well as i would overbet and end up loosing more. so. what i started to do is if i loose, then i wait for my next turn to bet and then double on that. screen shot related

Untitled.png

I have made an adjustment.

i use to try and double up as soon as i lost, but that dint work out to well as i would overbet and end up loosing more. so. what i started to do is if i loose, then i wait for my next turn to bet and then double on that. screen shot related

this is the worst rolls so far. all times i loose bet and finally hits.

Untitled.png

haha, thanks m8! I just finished a 19 red streak, where I held off from doubling my bet, and returned to a much lower base-bet, thinking it was going to be a longer ordeal-- hit green on the next roll, and pulled in 10% of what I should have. I just happened to read this before starting my next bet, and unsure as to whether or not this would work for me, I started at 512, and went Martingale for 5 bets, and hit on the sixth for 91750. had I started at 16k, I would have raked in  0.029. risky stuff, for sure, and in this case it helped!

I can confirm, however, that this does not work on 14%. lol