Bojana

ūüďĘ Looking for people to work as Brand Managers for specific languages

Hello! If you need a person that can speak fluent English and Polish without any problems, I'm ready to take the responsibility! I am eligible to work as much as 8 hours daily, sometimes 10 hours daily! If you're interested or want to negotiate about working hours etc. I'm ready to start as early as next week!

Posted (edited)

Hi @Bojana & @Carollzinha

could you be interested in elvish langage ? I believe we tend to forgot them too much those days (too much dwarfs around i guess) and I'll like to seem my family well represented here.

2018-04-10_00h07_49.png.375523c3e36f4d7e428f884fa9020d03.png

(wtf wtf wtf ... this forum don't accept elf characters, that's totally racist !! )

giphy.gif

Edited by Kargai

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kargai said:

could you be interested in elvish langage ? I believe we tend to forgot them too much those days (too much dwarfs around i guess) and I'll like to seem my family well represented here.

(wtf wtf wtf ... this forum don't accept elf characters, that's totally racist !! )

giphy.gif

The funny thing is that I am too focused studying the languages lately (we should add new languages to our BM team so I need to check which ones are the best pick for now) I went to wiki to check the world population able to speak it and check if it was worth to rush for it or not.. hate you Kargay! xDxDxD

Edited by Carollzinha

2 hours ago, Kargai said:

giphy.gif

I'm super-interested to hear you speak it, so send a recording, please, and we can discuss further :D :$

On 09/04/2018 at 22:18, boaler said:

Iam a native GERMAN speaker. i need some informations about what you want

We already found a german.. actually we have filled the Brand Managers team but this topic is still open as we gonna need some new languages to be added :)

5 hours ago, thinklatest said:

Is any job for HINDI

For Hindi we already have @Kurian and @shinjo :) 

On 10/04/2018 at 02:57, Bojana said:

I'm super-interested to hear you speak it, so send a recording, please, and we can discuss further :D :$

Can't speak elvish, words are too smooth for that. But I can speak dwarf while sleeping :D

4 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Do PD need Brand Manager in Indonesian language?

I'm very anthusiast and interested to bring indo player and build indo community in PD5

Yeah we already have an Indonesian Brand Manager.. as I mentioned before we actually have the Brand Managers team filled for now

On 05/03/2018 at 21:59, Bojana said:

We are looking for people to work in closed team of Brand Managers.

The job consists in you doing daily updates to your threads on Bitcointalk, and forum.bitcoin. Also Facebook official pages which you will get access to.
These updates must be done in your local language section and should not take you more than a few minutes per day.

• Requirements:

- Be able to talk fluently any other language than English (By that, we mean no Google translators or anything similar. If we find you using such services you will be kicked from the team and don't expect any payment)
- Some photoshop knowledge. You don't need to be an expert but some basic knowledge so you can edit/translate some assets we will provide to you to use in your daily posts

• Biggest Need:

Most all languages are accepted but today our biggest need now is for Italian, Dutch and German.

• Payments:

- Weekly, directly to your wallet address or by tip to your Stake account balance, whichever suits you better
- Beside the basis payment (100$ per week), we also offer many ways for you to get Extras, Bonuses, Commissions and we run Weekly Contests with up to $500 in prizes.

Feel free to leave any question you may have here in comments or through Private Message to @Carollzinha directly, please. Caroll will be able to give you the most precise information since she is the Head of Brand Managers for Primedice and Stake.com

!!!Note: This is a serious job so do not apply if you are not really interested in doing it well.

P.S. This is not an one time translation. This job requires a few minutes of your time to do daily updates to your own threads, in your own language. If you do a basic work you will get a basic payment. If you do a good job then you also stand a chance for up to extra $500 in our private team contests every week (up to $2000 per month only from contests!) 

Good luck, everyone! 

Is this post still available my pretty.