Bojana

📢 Looking for people to work as Brand Managers for specific languages

We are looking for people to work in closed team of Brand Managers.

The job consists in you doing daily updates to your threads on Bitcointalk, and forum.bitcoin. Also Facebook official pages which you will get access to.
These updates must be done in your local language section and should not take you more than a few minutes per day.

• Requirements:

- Be able to talk fluently any other language than English (By that, we mean no Google translators or anything similar. If we find you using such services you will be kicked from the team and don't expect any payment)
- Some photoshop knowledge. You don't need to be an expert but some basic knowledge so you can edit/translate some assets we will provide to you to use in your daily posts

• Biggest Need:

Most all languages are accepted but today our biggest need now is for Italian, Dutch and German.

• Payments:

- Weekly, directly to your wallet address or by tip to your Stake account balance, whichever suits you better
- Beside the basis payment (100$ per week), we also offer many ways for you to get Extras, Bonuses, Commissions and we run Weekly Contests with up to $500 in prizes.

Feel free to leave any question you may have here in comments or through Private Message to @Carollzinha directly, please. Caroll will be able to give you the most precise information since she is the Head of Brand Managers for Primedice and Stake.com

!!!Note: This is a serious job so do not apply if you are not really interested in doing it well.

P.S. This is not an one time translation. This job requires a few minutes of your time to do daily updates to your own threads, in your own language. If you do a basic work you will get a basic payment. If you do a good job then you also stand a chance for up to extra $500 in our private team contests every week (up to $2000 per month only from contests!) 

Good luck, everyone! 

9 minutes ago, Bojana said:

We are looking for people to work in closed team of Brand Managers.

The job consists in you doing daily updates to your threads on Bitcointalk, and forum.bitcoin. Also Facebook official pages which you will get access to.
These updates must be done in your local language section and should not take you more than a few minutes per day.

• Requirements:

- Be able to talk fluently any other language than English (By that, we mean no Google translators or anything similar. If we find you using such services you will be kicked from the team and don't expect any payment)
- Some photoshop knowledge. You don't need to be an expert but some basic knowledge so you can edit/translate some assets we will provide to you to use in your daily posts

• Biggest Need:

Most all languages are accepted but today our biggest need now is for Italian, Dutch and German.

• Payments:

- Weekly, directly to your wallet address or by tip to your Stake account balance, whichever suits you better
- Beside the basis payment (100$ per week), we also offer many ways for you to get Extras, Bonuses, Commissions and we run Weekly Contests with up to $500 in prizes.

Feel free to leave any question you may have here in comments or through Private Message to @Carollzinha directly, please. Caroll will be able to give you the most precise information since she is the Head of Brand Managers for Primedice and Stake.com

!!!Note: This is a serious job so do not apply if you are not really interested in doing it well.

P.S. This is not an one time translation. This job requires a few minutes of your time to do daily updates to your own threads, in your own language. If you do a basic work you will get a basic payment. If you do a good job then you also stand a chance for up to extra $500 in our private team contests every week (up to $2000 per month only from contests!) 

Good luck, everyone! 

This is a neat job! 😊

Sad there was no opening for Filipino language. If there is, I would volunteer immediately! 😎👍

On 05/03/2018 at 11:04, fabianabank said:

I'm Brazilian, i have my work (plushiemaker), work for myself, always at home, if u are need somebody with time to spend: it's me <3

Can I apply?

On 05/03/2018 at 11:09, dmbadillo10 said:

This is a neat job! 😊

Sad there was no opening for Filipino language. If there is, I would volunteer immediately! 😎👍

I saved both your names in the contacts list just in case any of your languages will be open soon ^_^

On 05/03/2018 at 13:43, Pandemonium said:

I am Dutch and I speak fluently Dutch, and I have enough time per day to do the tasks.

Please contact me through telegram @Carollzinha as fast as you can.. same goes to @Milan944, waiting your contact man

Hello,

I would like to apply for this job. I was born in the Netherlands and can speak Dutch & English fluently. I am really motivated to join the team and would like to proof myself a good worker and eventually work myself up to a higher position in the future if possible. A friend of mine told me about this offer, I hope that I can get started as soon as possible. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Rees

Gmail: officialsynestia@gmail.com

Telegram: +66843394348

Posted (edited)

I am really glad to see all your applications.. sadly (or not :P) most all languages are already taken but I saved everyone contact in the "Waiting list"

The only language we are still missing is Japanese so if you are able or know someone able to speak Japanese please contact me through Private Message, here on forum, or through Telegram @Carollzinha... but PLEASE keep in mind that we don't need a "so so" speaker, we need someone 100% capable to cover the language :)

Edited by Carollzinha