Dan

[Challenge] 100k Satoshi to 1 BTC in 38 Days.

Hi All,

I am setting myself a challenge, which I think is very much doable for anyone here who loves the forum's free money, and building gambling strategies to build bankroll. So I have emptied my account and decided to try and see how I can do using various low level strategies to try and earn 1 BTC from a starting balance of 100k satoshi, courtesy of my forum posting effort :P

The general goal is make a compounding 20% profit each day for 38 days. With a starting balance of 100k, that works out to be just a little over 1 Bitcoin by the final day. What are your thoughts? Does anyone have any useful guidance for how to successfully maintain a 20% daily profit with minimal risk? Is the 20% too ambitious? Let me know your thoughts. I will keep a log on this topic.

Attempt 1

Day | Balance | Strategy

1. 100k | 2x martingale base bet 500 satoshi ✔️
  2. 120k | Yolo bet 1.2x 120k ✔️
  3. 144k | 2x martingale base bet 500 satoshi ✔️
  4. 172K | BUSTED

Attempt 2

Day | Balance | Strategy

1. 100k | 

Keep in mind I don't play every day, so the challenge, despite saying 38 days, isn't necessarily consecutive.

Great idea to follow through. And for the community to watch on. :)

Martingaling til achieving the daily goal is ok and risky at the same time tho.

Well, every strat is.

Best strat is self-discipline. And the other one, given, setting goals!

Good luck @Dan!!

Your Fan,

dmbadillo10 (haha. 😂😂)

can be done easily, tho I never got to that, but one time, where i managed to get to 0.84btc (and bust, and next martingale bet was a green lol).

But making 0.1 from like a 10k is ez pz. I've done this quite a few times. just the beginning is the hardest when u are doomed to play rather 'slow' to collect a decent balances to overcome the red streaks. 

Goodluck Dan :P

30 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

can be done easily, tho I never got to that, but one time, where i managed to get to 0.84btc (and bust, and next martingale bet was a green lol).

But making 0.1 from like a 10k is ez pz. I've done this quite a few times. just the beginning is the hardest when u are doomed to play rather 'slow' to collect a decent balances to overcome the red streaks. 

If this were true, you wouldn't have negative profit and PD would go bankrupt ;) Of course you can get lucky sometimes, but not every time. 10k to 0.1 is not "ez pz" not even near... :)

I will try to keep on with you with then, my profit can be the proof at PD, i started with exactly 0.5 profit, and now my profit is 0.5012. So i won the needed 100k to start this challenge, and made the 20% interest for today. Tomorrow gonna continue and see how long we can go :) I should reach 1.5 BTC profit by the 11th of April, Would be amazing to achieve it :D

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

I will try to keep on with you with then, my profit can be the proof at PD, i started with exactly 0.5 profit, and now my profit is 0.5012. So i won the needed 100k to start this challenge, and made the 20% interest for today. Tomorrow gonna continue and see how long we can go :) I should reach 1.5 BTC profit by the 11th of April, Would be amazing to achieve it :D

go get them zoltan may the greens be with u ..

6 hours ago, Dan said:

Hi All,

I am setting myself a challenge, which I think is very much doable for anyone here who loves the forum's free money, and building gambling strategies to build bankroll. So I have emptied my account and decided to try and see how I can do using various low level strategies to try and earn 1 BTC from a starting balance of 100k satoshi, courtesy of my forum posting effort :P

The general goal is make a compounding 20% profit each day for 38 days. With a starting balance of 100k, that works out to be just a little over 1 Bitcoin by the final day. What are your thoughts? Does anyone have any useful guidance for how to successfully maintain a 20% daily profit with minimal risk? Is the 20% too ambitious? Let me know your thoughts. I will keep a log on this topic.

Day | Balance | Strategy

1. 100k | 2x martingale base bet 500 satoshi ✔️
  2. 120k |

I like the idea, I would go for less than 20% profit a day. Perhaps just 10% profit each day is much less risk each day but 20% is definitely doable just slightly more risky. Good luck on this, I recommend trying low payouts for goals of low profit like this such as x1.8, good luck.  

All the best @Dan I tried that multiple times and it never worked for me (here or Stake). Can't barely made up to 500k before busting.

But i was using the same strat all the way (low strat too) so it can explain why ;) Can't wait to see how it will go for you in the next days and weeks ! Fingers crossed !

9 hours ago, Kristoffff said:

I agree, back when I had a 0.00005 facuet it was easy making 0.1, I was doing it almost daily, thats when raining was easiest. 

Hmmm best way prolly is to preroll like 11 reds on x2 with 1 sat bets( set it to stop automaticly on Seuntjies bot) then do 1k base => double on loss=>on win stop and pre roll again,at 200k> 2k base bet 300k >3k base bet,and so on.