dmbadillo10

Forum Races 🏁🏁🏁

6 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

I miss the forum races too. But it has to be halted due to the hype on the previous races were unhealthy as oppose to the original goal which is I believe we all know.

Hopefully, once it back, everything will run smoothly and of course on the right track :)

I believe this is a perfect timing for the races to go back. Together with the weekly giveaways.

Perfect timimg because we have a lot of new peeps that we can have in replacement of the old and inactive ones.

Hope they can slip this in to their schedules. 😄

On 04/04/2018 at 08:22, ravenyvolle said:

No man is shy :P just kidding. well kargai started it. 

Not my fault🙈

Don't know how you take things with @dmbadillo10 but that was not in the way i was thinking xD

I just saying "our crew" will have the better noooodez if they'll have a contest (regarding the fact that our crew was the only one who answered in this thread)

3 hours ago, Kargai said:

Don't know how you take things with @dmbadillo10 but that was not in the way i was thinking xD

I just saying "our crew" will have the better noooodez if they'll have a contest (regarding the fact that our crew was the only one who answered in this thread)

#ALA4Life 😂😂😂😂😂

I know why they‘re not happening lately. There were some unfair or let’s rather say unsporting strategies and behaviors, which you could almost call cheating - but wasn’t, because it was not forbidden.

some people acted rude to each other. I can understand if the motivation to host a race is gone and I think we all know how toxic this community can be.

i had fun at the competition, it even woke my will to fight. But as long as people are toxic or whatever, it’s a bad idea. Some have shown a really bad behavior while the races, which in some cases were really disappointing.

7 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

I know why they‘re not happening lately. There were some unfair or let’s rather say unsporting strategies and behaviors, which you could almost call cheating - but wasn’t, because it was not forbidden.

some people acted rude to each other. I can understand if the motivation to host a race is gone and I think we all know how toxic this community can be.

i had fun at the competition, it even woke my will to fight. But as long as people are toxic or whatever, it’s a bad idea. Some have shown a really bad behavior while the races, which in some cases were really disappointing.

Yea. I can still remember the last one. 😑

Anyway, hope it can still happen again, as it was mentioned months ago that they are working on it. 😃

My team is familiar why the Races have been paused/stopped for an indefinite period of time ;) 

As long as we do not find a constant third party to mark the tasks, especially the creative ones and some way to control the fairness of all the games, which is really difficult because the objectivity should play the main role here, I do not see an effective way of continuing them for now ;) 

48 minutes ago, Bojana said:

My team is familiar why the Races have been paused/stopped for an indefinite period of time ;) 

As long as we do not find a constant third party to mark the tasks, especially the creative ones and some way to control the fairness of all the games, which is really difficult because the objectivity should play the main role here, I do not see an effective way of continuing them for now ;) 

Sad but.. It all makes sense Bojie.

Maybe in the near future. We'll all wait for it. 😃😃😃

2 minutes ago, Agness99 said:

I hope too, it sounds and looks good :))

Yea. It was fun.

Interesting forum topics, amazing roll hunts, creative art work and videos..

And most of all, the UNITY of each and every crew members are strengthen. 😎

Too bad some jerked off last time. So it was halted. 😊

11 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Yea. It was fun.

Interesting forum topics, amazing roll hunts, creative art work and videos..

And most of all, the UNITY of each and every crew members are strengthen. 😎

Too bad some jerked off last time. So it was halted. 😊

I will do my best to  convince or bribe @Bojana or @Irena In person in case they change their minds hahahah xD

It was fun, but it also brought a lot of trouble and problems for us. I'm willing to step out from the group, and be one of the 'judges', but that would make the BLA team without any support member, and the only mod that is still there is Zoltan, as far as I know. 

A lot of issues in our group, I know ALA probably doesn't care about that much, but it's hard to function like that. I don't know, we'll see if something comes up as a really good solution for this soon. :) 

1 minute ago, Irena said:

It was fun, but it also brought a lot of trouble and problems for us. I'm willing to step out from the group, and be one of the 'judges', but that would make the BLA team without any support member, and the only mod that is still there is Zoltan, as far as I know. 

A lot of issues in our group, I know ALA probably doesn't care about that much, but it's hard to function like that. I don't know, we'll see if something comes up as a really good solution for this soon. :) 

I think BLA could manage that.. but I'd like to have the Supports fighting along with us.. :/.. 

I don't know, too much drama there, and only 10 people actually doing something, and even that was up to 2-3 people to 'push' them do that. But, as I said, not your fault, guys, you did an amazing job in every single race, I loved how unite you were, and how committed your members were from start till the end. :) 

Why not making smaller teams of people who are already active on forum ? Like 2 teams of 10-12 people + 1 général (support) + 1 captain (mod)

I believe the best way to motivate others to participate and join the groups is to let them see that we enjoy doing the races and winning some satoshis in the process. Than they'll have to postulate to one of the teams (like a thread to post their candidature with why they want to join the team, why they'll be a good fit). And they'll have to make a specific task on their first week in, to proove they can be an asset (baptism by fire). Like that it's on each of the participants to do the work to join and not the leaders to spend time to push everyone.

And no more drama. We will not ask to everyone to be uber active every week on a constant basis but after 2-3 times of doing no jobs people could be replaced by someone else waiting in the purgatory. Or if both teams find a new candidate the number of participants in each could increase (14 instead of 12, than 15, etc.) Or we could add a team, etc.

There is still the creative aspect which is by default subjective. There will always be issues with that, that's ne nature of it, each will judge it according to what he feel and if the judges don't understand a certain type of creation ... the creator will always have a hard time making them feel what he did. So maybe 3 judges who change each time ? Like having 6-7 judges and taking 3 differents one at each race, mixing them with time ? Mixing judges, mixing tasks, ... dunno what we could do more... (but still thinking at it)

I really liked to participate in races - they really unite 👯‍♂

only I do not know how to write new topics on the forum 😅

I do not have such talent as a writer 🤷‍♀ I prefer to catch rolls

but I would share the win between the teams:

70% of the winners, 30% of the losers - so that no one is hurt (they still tried)