00sofia00

Mine Using Google Chrome! Free No Investment Needed + Payment Proof

This mining addons are all malware. Whatever they may be mining Monero, Bitcoin or whatever.

Many of then also steal the passwords used in logins. Such things often en up in people losing access to their accounts and then complaining that the account got hacked while they did not know what happened.

People should use them with caution.

Edited by UltraChief

Where's the proof of payment? Most scam sites/add-ons have some kind of satoshi ticker, proof of payment is an actual withdrawal with screenshots of matching withdrawals/deposits on each respective page.

Considering Chrome says the add-on can:

- Read and change all your data on the websites that you visit

- Display notifications

- Communicate with cooperating websites

- Manage your apps, extensions, and themes,

This add-on sounds extremely dodgy to me. Wouldn't go near it.

Not to mention, the add-on offers up to 10 levels of referral networking, with each user getting paid for all their referrals and sub-referrals down to 10 levels. No way in hell this kind of payment scheme is sustainable.

Edited by JamesD28

These programs are risky BUT I wouldn't say "All" or even "most" are scams. A lot are for sure. This "service" and technology is sooo new that i would simply not use it based on that. We just don't know exactly what these programs will do and companies are too new to trust. 

I know of several companies that are 100% but will not post any affiliate links. I personally do not use them anymore as I found other programs that give much more but if you're interested in this type of mining let me know i can direct you towards reputable companies.

Good luck and feel free to post more! Don't let our feedback sway you as this is good! Even though it seems bad lol

@00sofia00 I know you from PD chat and I wish you only the best. Please turn your attention to what people say in this thread. 

Using "miners" like that is dangerous and not worth it. Maybe you can make $0.5/day with them but you are risking to lose much more.

I think the idea of this is pretty cool although in reality it is just CPU mining with very low profit, I have a very high end CPU and I would only make around 60 cents a day. An average person should expect to make 20 cents a day CPU mining at full load. Not to mention someone using this without monitoring their CPU activity could be frying their CPU at hot temperatures without realizing. I like the idea though I don't recommend anyone try this. 

Edited by Sweeet

Generally it isn't the mining program itself which busts the PC, but damage to hardware is more common with these programs because a lot of the people using them don't have adequate cooling. Even though CPU mining isn't anywhere near as power-intensive as GPU or ASIC mining, it's still a performance heavy task, and when the poor little $5 laptop fans can't keep up and the CPU cooks itself, people tend to blame the program itself.

They normally aren't profitable either, unless you have access to solar power (fortunately I do), or have some beast of a CPU like the Ryzen Threadripper.

Edited by JamesD28

1 hour ago, JamesD28 said:

Generally it isn't the mining program itself which busts the PC, but damage to hardware is more common with these programs because a lot of the people using them don't have adequate cooling. Even though CPU mining isn't anywhere near as power-intensive as GPU or ASIC mining, it's still a performance heavy task, and when the poor little $5 laptop fans can't keep up and the CPU cooks itself, people tend to blame the program itself.

They normally aren't profitable either, unless you have access to solar power (fortunately I do), or have some beast of a CPU like the Ryzen Threadripper.

Everything you said is true but keep in mind that sometimes it's also due to bad programming. A lot of these software/apps are made by armatures just looking to make some fast btc. 

I think the biggest take away here is the safety more than anything. When it comes to BTC always make sure the site/company is well known before installing anything.

30 minutes ago, CryptoDadlol said:

Everything you said is true but keep in mind that sometimes it's also due to bad programming. A lot of these software/apps are made by armatures just looking to make some fast btc. 

I think the biggest take away here is the safety more than anything. When it comes to BTC always make sure the site/company is well known before installing anything.

On point amd agreed on. 😊👍

I understand that we find and try different ways to mine and get btc or whatever coin we are eyeing, however your security shouldn't be comprised. using an ad-on is way too suspicious to me. Some could be legit, but as a person that consider this field as a playground, this is just another way to get the credentials of the saved accounts in your chrome browser.

40 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

I understand that we find and try different ways to mine and get btc or whatever coin we are eyeing, however your security shouldn't be comprised. using an ad-on is way too suspicious to me. Some could be legit, but as a person that consider this field as a playground, this is just another way to get the credentials of the saved accounts in your chrome browser.

Exactly. This browser add ons are not trusted anyways. Unless it is owned by a trusted company. Payment proofs can be fake too you know.

Lets be safe and secure guys. Use condoms. 😂😂😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Exactly. This browser add ons are not trusted anyways. Unless it is owned by a trusted company. Payment proofs can be fake too you know.

Lets be safe and secure guys. Use condoms. 😂😂😂😂😂

WTF are "condoms"??????

No reason to use this addon, as others have stated, all you will manage to do is fry your CPU and waste your time. It can take 6 months for you to be able to withdraw some money, and that is about 5$ or less.

On 04/03/2018 at 04:23, dmbadillo10 said:

I think this will bust your PC. I dont know.

I feel that these kinds of miners arent worth it. But if it works for you, cool. ✌👌😊

Go to internet cafe then install. 20 pesos turns to bitcoin. Lol.