Dan

📢 March Community Builder Promotion

March Community Builder Promotion

With multi-currency support literally around the corner, lets have a little bit of a community builder event to help recruit some new blood to our growing community  So for the duration of March, starting now, I am going to host a community builder initiative. 

For every new user you refer to join the community that contributes over 100 posts, you both can have your forum cash out's during the period of March doubled! So if you have a few friends who lurk around but haven't ever joined or know someone who would love this community, then get them on board and you can both benefit from the pay per post initiative for the entire month!

The referred user must use your display name when registering and they must have registered from today and during March. Multiple accounts and any attempt to abuse this promotion will be dealt with. This is a high yielding payout promotion so the double payout will be done manually. Just respond to this topic each time you transfer your funds to stake with the amount and your referred user to take advantage of it!

On 2/27/2018 at 13:08, Dan said:

Just respond to this topic each time you transfer your funds to stake with the amount and your referred user to take advantage of it!

I'm sorry Sir @Dan, this part is blurry for me. Please help. Thank you! 😊

17 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I'm sorry Sir @Dan, this part is blurry for me. Please help. Thank you! 😊

For every person you refer to the forum and posts over 100 posts you get x2 on your forum credit payout.

Although I don't know if this stacks with multiple people, for instance if you had 5 people with over 100 posts that you refer your forum credits are x5 payout?

26 minutes ago, Sweeet said:

For every person you refer to the forum and posts over 100 posts you get x2 on your forum credit payout.

Although I don't know if this stacks with multiple people, for instance if you had 5 people with over 100 posts that you refer your forum credits are x5 payout?

I get that part. Thats why i quoted the line that I didnt understand.

It mentioned something about Stake and transferring funds so. I wanna clarify that part. 👍😁

2 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I get that part. Thats why i quoted the line that I didnt understand.

It mentioned something about Stake and transferring funds so. I wanna clarify that part. 👍😁

Oh sorry didn't read the part you quoted, I hope they have soon the ability to transfer from PD to stake. I believe a similar campaign is on the stake forum and he may have copy pasted it and forgotten to change it to PD, that or he is just referring to "Staking account" as Primedice account.