CryptoDadlol

YouTube Feedback - Setting Up Webcam and seeking advice and help

Hello PD fam! Cryptodadlol here. I am stepping out of my comfort zone a little here and putting myself out there. Even though I made videos in the past I have always been shy about it. Yeah.. me.. shy... lol

I made the video and sent it to a few privet people first with the intention to get feedback. Feedback regarding sounds quality. Video quality and overall suggestions. I finally said F it and made the choice to put this public!

So here is the deal. The whole fam and I are going to be vloging our experience in crypto. Some marketing here and there but mostly "how to" and "watch us" vids. We are using OBS. I have a basic but not "the cheapest" Logitech webcam. We are seeking HONEST, BRUTAL feedback! Is the audio shit?!?!? TELL ME! Is the video shit?!?! tell me! is my face shit?!?! tell me!!...I'm serious should I shave? lol 

What would you suggest about cam size. Position. Use graphics around it? Graphics in the video at all? Jump cuts? Fades? What topics should we cover. How detailed should we get? Keep it silly and casual or more serious? Is anyone able/willing to help us make videos? Edit them? Help write them? Should we write them?

Kinda just leaving this thread open to people to really have some input of the direction this channel goes and for anyone who can do graphics, logos, work OBS or anything else and want to volunteer to help we would appreciate it and not forget your assistance. 

So ... I been typing as much as possible trying to delay posting this video but here we go... Hello PD fam meet me and my son!

Edited by CryptoDadlol
forgot to add the video....

3 hours ago, CryptoDadlol said:

Hello PD fam! Cryptodadlol here. I am stepping out of my comfort zone a little here and putting myself out there. Even though I made videos in the past I have always been shy about it. Yeah.. me.. shy... lol

I made the video and sent it to a few privet people first with the intention to get feedback. Feedback regarding sounds quality. Video quality and overall suggestions. I finally said F it and made the choice to put this public!

So here is the deal. The whole fam and I are going to be vloging our experience in crypto. Some marketing here and there but mostly "how to" and "watch us" vids. We are using OBS. I have a basic but not "the cheapest" Logitech webcam. We are seeking HONEST, BRUTAL feedback! Is the audio shit?!?!? TELL ME! Is the video shit?!?! tell me! is my face shit?!?! tell me!!...I'm serious should I shave? lol 

What would you suggest about cam size. Position. Use graphics around it? Graphics in the video at all? Jump cuts? Fades? What topics should we cover. How detailed should we get? Keep it silly and casual or more serious? Is anyone able/willing to help us make videos? Edit them? Help write them? Should we write them?

Kinda just leaving this thread open to people to really have some input of the direction this channel goes and for anyone who can do graphics, logos, work OBS or anything else and want to volunteer to help we would appreciate it and not forget your assistance. 

So ... I been typing as much as possible trying to delay posting this video but here we go... Hello PD fam meet me and my son!

Lovely father and son. 

2 hours ago, NicoleLee said:

Hello PD fam! Cryptodadlol here. I am stepping out of my comfort zone a little here and putting myself out there.

He asking for feedback. Not an echo back hahahahaha.

Anyways, audio's cool. Video's cool. And, you're ready to go broski. 😎👍

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

The quality looks really good! Do you use anything for lighting or is that just the normal light in your house? Its so good :P

Thanks Dan! I just had all the lights on pretty much lol my apartment has 8 lights built in just the room im in (part of the kitchen too) Guess I got lucky there. Really appreciate the feedback!