Lexus19

Return old statistics to the site

Hi guys . Everyone remembers how wonderful was the old statistics, for many now a big mystery for what it changed.

Return old statistics to the site ,the old statistics were better and more convenient. The new statistics do not like anyone. Please return the old one. 

Vote please what you liked statistics more new or old .

You also wrote that raising withdrawal commission  up to 90k is a temporary measure , but apparently no one will drop the commission or will it happen anyway?

I get an error, I can not add a vote

Edited by Lexus19
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For visuals, I say the new statistics board is crisp.

But the benefit of the old one for is, I can see my overall statistics and switch over to the current session statistics.

I just wondered @Lexus19, what disadvantages did you encounter with the new statistics board?

• Like 1

I don't think it would hurt them if they added a feature that could switch between the new and old versions of the statistics, personally I like the newer statistics better but for those who like old statistics I don't think their is a problem with adding it as an option to switch between. 

Edited by Sweeet

heavily head to the corner uebalsya ?!
Th you all change? if everything works well?
or are you looking for a way to fucking even more ?!
leave everything as it was !! everything worked well !!
let the old statistics remain!
but, the commission, let the players decide! how much to pay!

43 minutes ago, BMWx7 said:

Но только постепенно можно-потом всё равно можно привыкнуть или придётся прывакать.

Yow.

No hate but, let us read your comments. Let's type it on a way we can all understand your thoughts!

Peace out! 😉😁😀😀

9 minutes ago, BMWx7 said:

Я понял: я буду объяснять на английском языке - я имею в виду, что для меня, вы можете только постепенно предупредил об изменении или проголосовать за и против, ну, тогда еще можно привыкнуть к этому, или вы будете иметь, чтобы привыкнуть к новому дизайну.

I understood: I will explain in English - I mean that for me, you can only gradually warn about changes or vote for and against, well, then you can still get used to it, or you'll have to get used to the new design.

Edited by BMWx7