dmbadillo10

When will 77.77 2inArow will be Hit?

47 minutes ago, Humbertin19uu said:

I'm going to build a time machine so I can know the results of the futures and the regression to the present to win and be a millionaire

Go build a time machine and go to the past. Collect bitcoins when it was just $1 and go back here in the present.

Ez pz! Haha. 😂😂😂😂

Its probably already been hit, but was probably hit with too small of a wager or with a bot. I personally think that the jackpot will never be hit and is more for "hype" than anything else, but thats just my personal opinion...Really wish they would have made the jackpot smaller, but more obtainable. It makes a lot more sense from every angle, other than not wanting to pay out a jackpot.

4 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Its probably already been hit, but was probably hit with too small of a wager or with a bot. I personally think that the jackpot will never be hit and is more for "hype" than anything else, but thats just my personal opinion...Really wish they would have made the jackpot smaller, but more obtainable. It makes a lot more sense from every angle, other than not wanting to pay out a jackpot.

I thinks some day it will be increased so much that it is worthy of .01 btc per minute hahaha xD 

7 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Agreed on the part wherein the jackpot must be more attainable.

I mean, we got millions of players, but not all can wager the required amount to get the percentages of the jackpot.

Well, lets see on the next coming years. 👌👍😂😂😂

WIth the new challenge/giveaway for this week, hitting the lucky number 77.77 is now profitable (at least this week) :D

I don't really think it's hard to hit two 77.77 consecutively, if you're really lucky, you would hit it unexpectedly. I have rolled some same number consecutively. What's hard is to wager 10k satoshis if your goal is to hunt for the jackpot, and you don't got big enough bank roll.

5 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

WIth the new challenge/giveaway for this week, hitting the lucky number 77.77 is now profitable (at least this week) :D

I don't really think it's hard to hit two 77.77 consecutively, if you're really lucky, you would hit it unexpectedly. I have rolled some same number consecutively. What's hard is to wager 10k satoshis if your goal is to hunt for the jackpot, and you don't got big enough bank roll.

Agreed.

The concept of the Jackpot is all about luck. If someones gonna hunt it, he needs a wide bankroll to play on. ✌😊😉

Right now I'm hunting for a single 77.77 for this challenge: 

I think it's quite possible to hit 77.77 since I remember hittting it several times in the past. Good luck to all! :) 

EDIT: So close ) 

21,927,322,861 placed by Betwrong
Wagered: 0.00000173 Payout: 1.01x Profit: 0.00000002 

sJpOLPb.jpg

Edited by Betwrong
new info )

35 minutes ago, Betwrong said:

Right now I'm hunting for a single 77.77 for this challenge: 

I think it's quite possible to hit 77.77 since I remember hittting it several times in the past. Good luck to all! :) 

EDIT: So close ) 

21,927,322,861 placed by Betwrong
Wagered: 0.00000173 Payout: 1.01x Profit: 0.00000002 

sJpOLPb.jpg

Keep hunting it. :)

It is easier this time for this week's giveaway. You just gotta hit one 77.77. Goodluck buddy! ✌😄