athena2007

[Lending] Athena2007 Loaning Service

So no interest needed, 200k needs to be repaid with no date set from what I see. @Neobreaker try to pay it back asap, if he doesn't want to take partial payment send it to your bank account or to me for holding until you have enough. Try to stay away from feuds and fighting, thank you.

How much left on loan?

3 hours ago, Darko said:

So no interest needed, 200k needs to be repaid with no date set from what I see. @Neobreaker try to pay it back asap, if he doesn't want to take partial payment send it to your bank account or to me for holding until you have enough. Try to stay away from feuds and fighting, thank you.

How much left on loan?

175k is left on loan. That's why I tagged you to avoid feuds and fighting lol xD

On 3/17/2018 at 08:03, Darko said:

How much left on loan?

any why wouldnt you pay what you. owe,, 

neoo.png

22 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

any why wouldnt you pay what you. owe,, 

neoo.png

Because of your attitude. You will be paid back soon, don't worry. Had you not freaked out on me like a child and acted as if I had no intention of paying you back, even though it was blatantly obvious I was trying to, I would of already paid you off last night.

1 hour ago, Neobreaker said:

Because of your attitude. You will be paid back soon, don't worry. Had you not freaked out on me like a child and acted as if I had no intention of paying you back, even though it was blatantly obvious I was trying to, I would of already paid you off last night.

paid..

On 2/27/2018 at 12:57, Neobreaker said:

Thank you so very much @athena2007 I will pay back asap!

paid

On 3/16/2018 at 20:03, Darko said:

How much left on loan?

Load paid https://prnt.sc/it4a6h

Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2018 at 14:10, Prospector said:

Athena hi! Seeking 100k 1-3 days. 10% per day.👍

sent be lucky http://prntscr.com/iwi39g

On 3/18/2018 at 07:19, athena2007 said:

400k loan to @bulbes    5-7 days 10 percent be lucky bubles ...

630k received on 26.3 ty bubles all paid up 27.3 thanks bubles bubles number1 .. poker player 

200k 10 percent a day to garlicbread 1-7 days all paid ty

Edited by athena2007