CryptoDadlol

Help With an Excel Spreadsheet - Loan Calculator/ Tracker

Hello PD. CryptoDadLending Coming soon with your help!

I should have paid more attention in high school but I need help with an excel spreadsheet. 

I could also use advice for what all fields i should track. As of now I need a somewhat organized and room for customization/fonts/colors etc with the following info:

Date of Loan:

Ownership of Loan/Name:

Expected Duration of Loan: (Do i need this?)

Amount of Loan:

Daily Interest (10%):   or  Current Balance (with 10% interest)   <--- one of those or something like that or both?

Then maybe fields for screenshot of agreements or forum posts for proof?

Any other fields I would be missing? I also needs the fields to interact. 

Thank you for your help and I look forward to opening my lending services.

Hey your documentation format looks good, you can use https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/ for public viewing documentation if you were unaware. Would also add another tab called "Status" and add Either "Ongoing", "Completed", "Defaulted". Another thing if they give the set duration of repayment you could add a tab for repayment amount.

5 minutes ago, Sweeet said:

Hey your documentation format looks good, you can use https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/ for public viewing documentation if you were unaware. Would also add another tab called "Status" and add Either "Ongoing", "Completed", "Defaulted". Another thing if they give the set duration of repayment you could add a tab for repayment amount.

I had planned on using google docs. Thanks!

Do you know how to program those fields so they add the 10% a day automatically and update the balance and what not?

Just now, CryptoDadlol said:

I had planned on using google docs. Thanks!

Do you know how to program those fields so they add the 10% a day automatically and update the balance and what not?

I looked into it previously and could find no such thing, maybe something exists, although if you have the time its only a few seconds to update it manually.

1 minute ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I could've been of a great help if I was on a PC and created a master file for my bro.

You wanna make it "CryptoDad-DMB Lending Corp"? 😉😁

Ha lets keep it separate but ill splash you a little on PD if you can help =D

1 minute ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I could've been of a great help if I was on a PC and created a master file for my bro.

You wanna make it "CryptoDad-DMB Lending Corp"? 😉😁

You could just use the google spreadsheets and he could give you access to edit it, if you wanted to merge lending documents. If he plans to track all loans with his spreadsheet he should give permissions to all lenders to edit it themselves, unless he wants to do himself.

1 minute ago, Sweeet said:

You could just use the google spreadsheets and he could give you access to edit it, if you wanted to merge lending documents. If he plans to track all loans with his spreadsheet he should give permissions to all lenders to edit it themselves, unless he wants to do himself.

Ill want to keep it privet for personal ref.