Edward

📢 [19th Feb] Server Seed Rotation/Maintenance

Hey all,

Primedice is rotating all server seeds as a of a new 3 month security protocol. Due to this you will need to choose a new client seed. If you wish to bet with your current client seed please do so quickly.

If you have any inconveniences please reach out. 

Ed

3 minutes ago, Sweeet said:

Will you be able to set your client seed back to your previous one? I have been using my client seed for 3 years almost.

I think you can check from your previous bet/feed setting page, and set the same old Client Seed of yours :)

35 minutes ago, JoeNuvo said:

I think you can check from your previous bet/feed setting page, and set the same old Client Seed of yours :)

But You can not get to same client + server seed pair. Server seed will be changed, and results will be different than in Your initial client+server seed pair.

4 minutes ago, dubultkraans said:

But You can not get to same client + server seed pair. Server seed will be changed, and results will be different than in Your initial client+server seed pair.

Agreed. But since his question just mention about his client seed. :)

1 minute ago, xMossx said:

Given the usual trend, I'd expect no announcement for this type of thing. I guess very short notice is a minor improvement?

Yep this is already a minor imporvement, but as Ed stated this is a new 3-month security protocol, i would expect the next one to happen on the 19th of may. So i set my calendar to that, but if it would happen sooner, they should announce it earlier :)

11 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Yep this is already a minor imporvement, but as Ed stated this is a new 3-month security protocol, i would expect the next one to happen on the 19th of may. So i set my calendar to that, but if it would happen sooner, they should announce it earlier :)

Hope to see further improvements in PD's communication to it's users.