ravenyvolle

filipino Stream 💗

So,as you know, we will have a fun, unofficial stream this february 28th 4:30pm (manila time(philippines) with @wilburwilbur and @garlicbread.

Do not expect that it will be a very good one but we will try our best to give you a good stream(with a help of liquors:P)

FIRST 20 USERS TO COMMENT THEIR USERNAMES AFTER THE POST WILL BE GIVEN AUTOMATIC REWARDS DURING THE STREAM.

FIRST 20 USERNAMES-5K satoshis(will be given during the stream)

*** All you have to do is be there during the stream**

NO ALTS!!

WE WILL HAVE A HILO CHALLENGE AS WELL:) 10 people will play live hilo (5 people who commented in this topic and  5 random picks during the stream will have a chance to play via random.org . Win or lose will have 50th5k satoshis as price:) BOTH PD AND STAKE 

We will have a balut challenge as well(among the 3 of us) and discord conversations with  @grifter and others:) 

Hope to see you guys there and enjoy our stream🙈

Btw, we are doing this stream bec of someone challenged me and it has a good deal.So here we go!:)

Edited by ravenyvolle

1 minute ago, Sweeet said:

So by posting my username on this post I win 10k satoshis while also being on the Stream? :o
PD Username: Sweeet

Yes just post and watch. :) u might also win more during the stream hehe

Just now, Mistletoe said:

Mistletoe

Adding mine just in case =D

Stake is different from pd:) so its good🤗