sk3344

Roll hunt with 9900x

Hello guys!

i hope you all will be doing good. I usually take my start with 3x, 4x, 5x , 9x and 11x but sometimes i like to hunt for a big payout like 990x and 9900x. when i got register on pdice in 2016 i usually used to play with 2x. i never tried any other payouts for months but with time i got an experience and used to start hunting big payouts. few days back i was playing with 300k and i decided to hunt for 9900x and i started hunt. i hit 9900x with 4654 reds with 100 satoshi. i inspired from @jbenjaminy who always hunt for big payouts. i will post all my big payout hunts here in this post. you guys if you have hit any big payout you can post here . 

Here is my first 9900x payout that i hit few days back and i will continue to hunt more .

ijaz.png

5 minutes ago, CryptoDadlol said:

These wins gave me the crazy idea i couldn't lose so I ended up tilting it all... twice... but still a fun hit.

godmode.PNG

xD this is a nice one once you hit the first one with big payout it's more fun to hunt for it. goodluck mate hope you will hunt many more . 

Very nicr hits from @sk3344 and bro @CryptoDadlol!

I haven't hit a big one. I passed thru 990x and 99x but not that big of a profit.

Hope to have time huntung 9900x. Betting like 100 sats or 200 and hitting it is already a thing.

Good luck to us hunting these big payouts! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

8 minutes ago, Sweeet said:

Nice gratz on that big payout, I have never gotten a x9900 yet, you should also try x99 one of my favorites. 

Also the profit on the hunt was about 0.005346 

Nice profit i try sometimes with 99x but never got a goodluck with 99x xD so i prefer 9900x and 990x thou it takes a lot of time . 

Just now, ariyaromadhona said:

How lucky , how much you spend to finally get that 9900x? , Never try in bitcoin but trying a lot on dodge and never win any 😢

He said that it took him 4654 reds before hitting the green at 100 satoshi per roll thats 0.004654 with a profit of 0.005346. Some people go 100,000 rolls without getting either a 99.99 or a 0.00 roll. So he was mostly lucky.

2 minutes ago, Sweeet said:

He said that it took him 4654 reds before hitting the green at 100 satoshi per roll thats 0.004654 with a profit of 0.005346. Some people go 100,000 rolls without getting either a 99.99 or a 0.00 roll. So he was mostly lucky.

So the maximum bet he can make is 9899 for getting profit , and the actual chance 9899 * 1/1000 ( on the PD web Writen 0.01 , that actually 0.001% , Correct me if i am wrong ) = 9.89% chances you get profit with 100 satoshi each bet . That 10% for 0.00989 is something i am not gonna take a risk for 😂😂

6 hours ago, rembo2 said:

Nice profit. Congratulation buddy.

thank you bro :) 

14 hours ago, ariyaromadhona said:

How lucky , how much you spend to finally get that 9900x? , Never try in bitcoin but trying a lot on dodge and never win any 😢

i hit 9900x with 4654 reds with 100 satoshi. i take start with low and slightly increase the bet amount but it depends on how much balance do you have. if you have good balance you can hit it with a good profit :) 

5 hours ago, philippe27 said:

How lucky , how much you spend to finally get that 9900x? I spent 1000 and did not get anything

i didn't spend too much for this one. about 50k to get this one .

3 hours ago, Betwrong said:

You guys make some nice profits. :) I've managed to roll 99.99 recently but my bet was only 12 satoshis so the profit was much less than those of yours.

Good luck with big multipliers to all of you in the future! 

nice good luck hope you will hit the big one

1 hour ago, alexel said:

great to see these big hits i hope i can achive  that one day 9900x is my dream .. 

you will onday of course. good luck