GokuHF

GokuHF Live Stream | Contest | OffTheBus

gliderGirl-942x984-2be4d8814ddfdc953d060

Hey there PD community! As the title states, I will be hosting a live stream within an hour which will consist of a little game called OffTheBus. I play this game all the time at University (it's a drinking game, go figure) and it consists of you being able to guess the correct cards under the 4 categories. The deck will be faced down and I will draw the cards from the top of the deck.

Categories:

• Black or Red (Choose whether the next card is Black or Red)
  • High or Low (Choose whether the next card will be higher or lower than the previously selected card)
  • Inbetween or outside (Choose whether the next card is inbetween the 2 previous cards, or outside of it. Example: Inbetween a King and 7. Card drawn: 9)
  • Suit (Choose whether the suit of the next card)

If you guess all 4 categories correctly in order, you will win 10k. I know I know... 10k for all that effort? I'm sorry, I don't have much funds on me, not like the big ballers. I'd just like to get something going and add more content to the site.

NOTE: I am a fair person, so if you lose in any of the categories, you will get 1 extra chance to try again. After that, I will move onto the next person.

I WILL TAKE ONLY 30 PEOPLE FROM PRIMEDICE AND 30 PEOPLE FROM STAKE TO BEGIN WITH. AS I SAID, I AM FAIR BUT I DO NOT HAVE FUNDS. STAFF MEMBERS HAVE AN AUTOMATIC ENTRY WITHIN THIS CONTEST. THIS INCLUDES SUPPORTS, MODS AND ADMINS. THEY WILL NOT BE COUNTED WITHIN THE 30. IF YOU HAVE AN ALT, DON'T BOTHER AS I WILL BE ASKING STAFF MEMBERS TO CHECK THAT FOR ME IF POSSIBLE. LETS BE FAIR.

Goodluck to everyone! Stream link will be posted within chat. The next 30 people to comment on this thread will get a placing. Any after that will have to wait for the next time I do this. 

Edited by GokuHF