dmbadillo10

9900x HIT!

Heya rollers and rolletes!

Guess what? Someone hit big just a few minutes ago! 😉😊

Guess who? ☺

Well, he was not expecting the roll as he said. Got 0.055 left on the bankroll. And was about to bet like 2500 at a time. And boom..

He felt it was coming. And there it was. 9900x, beybe! 🔥🔥🔥

It only took him 154-ish rolls, he said. And that was friggin' awesome!

Well, lady luck's on his side. And he worked for it.

Well deserved win, @jbenjaminy! Congrats bro! 🔥💰💵

(I was permitted by jben to write. 😉)

21,743,587,502Screenshot_20180211-072220.thumb.png.18c5c03e94da7555b97300a26e161f61.png

10 minutes ago, Xais said:

gg... crazy win and he did it in 150 rolls thats mad.

Agreed. jben has mastered this hunting stuff. He feels when its coming. 😉😊

12 minutes ago, september20 said:

amazing jbenjaminy. congratz and more winnings. youre soo good you deserve it

Truly amazing. We rarely see wins and rolls like that.

So this is one amazing day. 😊😉

Thanks for giving me the honor of being in your post @dmbadillo10 ! And thanks  for all the support guys! Definitely have my system down just bc I’ve played it for several years and have countless hours of experience under my belt, but anyone can do it!! Most important things are patience, focus, bet-sizing, taking emotion out of it, etc. Will try to find the time this week to do a topic on the full session (really, two sessions, took a couple hours break in between) throughout which I went from 0.028 starting balance to somewhere ~0.96 (before a lot of rain I paid out :) ). Anyway, look out for that and in the meantime, good luck! 

Edited by jbenjaminy

51 minutes ago, jbenjaminy said:

Thanks for giving me the honor of being in your post @dmbadillo10 ! And thanks  for all the support guys! Definitely have my system down just bc I’ve played it for several years and have countless hours of experience under my belt, but anyone can do it!! Most important things are patience, focus, bet-sizing, taking emotion out of it, etc. Will try to find the time this week to do a topic on the full session (really, two sessions, took a couple hours break in between) throughout which I went from 0.028 starting balance to somewhere ~0.96 (before a lot of rain I paid out :) ). Anyway, look out for that and in the meantime, good luck! 

My pleasure @jbenjaminy! 😊☺

Teach us the way of the Ninja! Hahahaha. 😂

We will watch over your topics. Take care dude!

10 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

I really love seeing you hit these huge multipliers, even with just small bets, add them all and it's almost a Bitcoin, I guess :D I just found out, you never changed your client seed? :o

I have changed it once during a roll hunt where I only needed 1 and it just wasn’t coming. But that’s the only time in like 1.1 mil or so bets.