1claire

From 250k to 2.1M 5 days with 3% technique

So I started on monday with 250k balance went all in on first roll at 2.8x 

Shooting balance go up to 700k. 

Before this rage bet already lost 500k 30minutes behind. 

I started to think of placing a bet by dividing the last roll by 3% then move two decimals to the left resulting to a number that will be my basis of next bet.

So the 250k bet was the predicted number will 74.67 so I decided to place it at 30% which gives roll-70 ir higher green.

I adjusted it by 5 % s made it 35% at 250k high. Roll was 79.7.

I thought it was just a coincidence so kept on testing my theory. 

It most of the results to low roll target..

So I choose high if the results is a whole number or a number with only two decimals. 

I was actually able to hit a roll 3x ,then 5x then 8x consecutively 33 then 14 then 0.63.

Eventually made me super confident on the formula doing bets at 25k to get 100k. 

Didnt roll that much in a day. After a win maybe after one 1  hour will do it again.

Yesterday I was already placing bets at 50k then would lose like 700k.

Then bet an all in for 900k@1.5x to get like 400k back again then rolling 90x  to hit a 5x multiplier and green.

Earlier I was bored of computing then martingaled a loss if 300k. Making me lose another 1.4M and bust 1.7M total.

It was fun while it lasted. 

I was able to withdraw 750k sats though on thursday.

Total Profit = 0

Tipped around 50k total. 

Will do it again next time.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 1claire said:

I started to think of placing a bet by dividing the last roll by 3% then move two decimals to the left resulting to a number that will be my basis of next bet.

So the 250k bet was the predicted number will 74.67 so I decided to place it at 30% which gives roll-70 ir higher green.

So I choose high if the results is a whole number or a number with only two decimals. 

I was actually able to hit a roll 3x ,then 5x then 8x consecutively 33 then 14 then 0.63.

Eventually made me super confident on the formula doing bets at 25k to get 100k. 

Didnt roll that much in a day. After a win maybe after one 1  hour will do it again.

Then bet an all in for 900k@1.5x to get like 400k back again then rolling 90x  to hit a 5x multiplier and green.

Earlier I was bored of computing then martingaled a loss if 300k. Making me lose another 1.4M and bust 1.7M total.

Total Profit = 0

Tipped around 50k total. 

At least you found a theory that you can follow.

Win next time! Goodluck! 😊

6 hours ago, 1claire said:

Total Profit = 0

Tipped around 50k total. 

good for you claire1 and hope you make alot more sats..... why mentioned you tipped 50k at the end of your story.. thats kinda lame.. if you tip you do it from your heart and good gesture you dont have to mention it as it wont give you BROWNIE POINTS .. hope u have many greens  by the way ...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, athena2007 said:

good for you claire1 and hope you make alot more sats..... why mentioned you tipped 50k at the end of your story.. thats kinda lame.. if you tip you do it from your heart and good gesture you dont have to mention it as it wont give you BROWNIE POINTS .. hope u have many greens  by the way ...

Lol. Syempre.

This is my story. I want to be as detailed as possible. 

And I want to share where my money went and I didnt regret the tips profit. 

I didnt mention that to imply something. 

On 2/9/2018 at 13:07, 1claire said:

Total Profit = 0

Tipped around 50k total. 

I would have done the exact same thing but we should all remember there is no such thing as a "Pattern" when rolling. Pre Rolling does nothing. If you get 100 numbers in a row it tells you nothing about the next number. I also find myself seeing patterns and betting based off ti and sometimes it wins but you have to remember your "guess/pattern" had nothing to do with it. You got lucky. Random. 

When i first started i would do 2x and wait until i got 5 reds in a row because in my mind I said "Go all in on the 6th there is noooo way it can get 6 reds in a row" and for a while it worked until i got 15 reds in a row... lol

All I am saying is lets have fun with this stuff but don't trick yourself into thinking you are figuring anything out as every strat can and WILL tilt you sooner or later.

Great read and keep it coming! Look forward to your next report as I might give it a go with lower starting bets.. I'm not rich like you lol