UltraChief

[ICO] Ice Rock Mining - The Most Profitable Mining [Round 2] [Mining]

Main ANN thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2781356.0

Why Ice Rock Mining is the future of mining?

In a crypto world where mining is one of the historical subjects cloud mining did put a black mark. With the endless ponzis and fake mining operations scamming people, investors became vigilant about whom to trust their money, specially because its crypto which has become valuable and comparable to gold today. Ice rock mining surpasses this by being transparent about their project and their mining farm.

Whitepaper is available in several languages  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wgCA7H7Ob1QfZG5Z3c-8bND43ansH7t5

Cost of electricity at the cave location is only 0.03kWh and the cave being owned by the team has no other additional cost of rent or so. Details about mining operation can be found in the whitepaper.

ICO phase 1 is already complete last year. Now they are have geared up for the 2nd round.

Sign up here for the ICO phase 2 - https://ico.icerockmining.io/Account/Register?stcRef=c9b86626-afe1-4076-8c19-9d786ca13167

Current Bonus - Until 11.02.2018 0:00:00 - Free 50% ROCK 2

2.thumb.jpg.43a2540c42508bffdb7aa68434de969a.jpg3.thumb.jpg.ed9bcab5ce05beb7273b52555dab4120.jpg4.thumb.jpg.c6862073798635c8c56f33d503b1aa6b.jpg5.thumb.jpg.a4361d2788e342efd22b7c0f6efa2be5.jpg6.thumb.jpg.53583fb9e02b035f23df624143bd6b4d.jpg7.thumb.jpg.3ee2c3fce43cfc5dd7ba635bafe2bcc8.jpg8.thumb.jpg.079863238f4eaf1b00d7eb97aebc7925.jpg9.thumb.jpg.69e1d12d2dbf55735ddb0569a64a55c1.jpg

However the biggest things with any mining ICO is the answer to the question - is there really any mining farm and is there really any mining going on there?

The answers to these questions are given on their youtube channel and instagram feed. The team is active in posting videos about their cave and the mining going on there. Here are the links.

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxQCi2z51-LU9vgiBeuuGLg

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/dias.icerock/

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/IceRockMiningICO

Twitter - https://twitter.com/icerockmining

Medium - https://medium.com/@dias.kurmanov

Bitcointalk ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2781356.0

Bitcointalk Bounty - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2777653.0

If you have any questions head over to the telegram chat and say hi - https://t.me/joinchat/Emenog0u3kyNRusZjFbFWA

FAQs

What is the cost of 1 ROCK2? The cost is set to $1 for the duration of the ICO + current bonus (please take a look a bonus calendar).

When will I receive my ROCK2 tokens? The transfer of ROCK2 to your wallet will happen automatically when the transaction will be mined in Etherium network, usually it takes from 30 minutes to 1 day to send you the tokens.

What if I miss the pre-sale? You will have another chance to get ROCK2 tokens, from February 20th until May 25th – during the ICO crowdsale. However, the price will be set to $1 + current bonus (please take a look a bonus calendar).

What can I do with the ROCK2 token? You will receive a stake from our mining farm and you can get a passive income on your tokens if you hold them in your wallet. We spread all income from mining farm via smart contract system.

Disclaimer : I am not responsible for any losses on part of the investors who invest in this ICO. I am simply sharing my views as a neutral member. Everyone should do their own research on local rules about cryptocurrencies and what they invest in. Never invest more than what you can lose.

Edited by UltraChief

22 hours ago, indobitcoin said:

i heard mining is not profitable anymore like years back. now they guarantee 400% ROI? Sorry i dont believe it.

Many people are having the same idea. However mining is profitable if done within the proper profit making scheme. The general costs which lower the profit from mining include renting, cooling and pool fees. Ice Rock Mining has waived these costs because they own the cave, the cave natural ecosystem is enough to maintain the temperature constant and they are not a mining pool. The entire money that comes from the mining process is what generates the ROI. Also its not 400% ROI outright. Suggest you to check the figures precisely.

However most of this explained nicely in the whitepaper. You dont have to believe everything you see but you can try reading the whitepaper and check their cave videos in youtube to clear your doubts. If you have any questions make sure to post here. I will try to answer them.

On 9-2-2018 at 18:56, indobitcoin said:

i heard mining is not profitable anymore like years back. now they guarantee 400% ROI? Sorry i dont believe it.

mining isn't the same as before of course but if you read their advantages carefully you'll see why they are more than profitable. :)

Mining is not profitable in the regular way because you need to pay for a lot for electricity in most countries and the cooling and all costs a lot to. 

ROCK2 does not have to pay for electricity the same way you do, their costs are kept very very low and with all the investing they'll get I'm sure they can reach 400% ROI. Also they pay no rent and no cooling equipment, which also reduces the costs significantly.

Take care with this guys. Appears to be a ponzie.... $100,000 investment earns me 21 million in 3 years...come on.. if it was real every investor in the world would drop their life savings.... yo yo yo biiitcoooneeeect!!!!

Here is another review about the ico and owners. Good read: https://coinanalysis.io/ice-rock-mining/

Edited by CryptoDadlol

3 hours ago, CryptoDadlol said:

Take care with this guys. Appears to be a ponzie.... $100,000 investment earns me 21 million in 3 years...come on.. if it was real every investor in the world would drop their life savings.... yo yo yo biiitcoooneeeect!!!!

Here is another review about the ico and owners. Good read: https://coinanalysis.io/ice-rock-mining/

Many people did call this ICO a scam when ICO phase 1 was announced. But profits were made and the team did pay out mining contracts to the investors after that.

Before comparing it with bitconnect please do more research before doing so.

Bitconnect did not even have a proper team while IRM does so. Bitconnect did not have videos of the mining operation while IRM does so.

Edited by UltraChief

2 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Many people did call this ICO a scam when ICO phase 2 was announced. But profits were made and the team did pay out mining contracts to the investors after that.

Before comparing it with bitconnect please do more research before doing so.

Bitconnect did not even have a proper team while IRM does so. Bitconnect did not have videos of the mining operation while IRM does so.

It's nothing against YOU. Don't take offense to anything said about the company. Bitconnect also paid many many people before it went scam. it's not about IF it will pay it's for how long and how many can lose before it goes down. You can not in ANY business system on the planet offer 23 million for 100k... it's just not possible. Would I join this? YES!!! but that's because I know what it is and it's early. This is not stable. It will not be around long term. Be careful! 

Again, don't take offense here. Think if I was talking about Bitconnect to a bitconnect affiliate. They wouldn't want me saying this and they may even think I was not being truthful but we all know how that ended and my 18_ years experience in the online business arena gives me pretty good insight to these things.. oh, that and it's impossible to offer 400% ROI... not..possible..ever.

Invest. All i am saying is know what it actually is and treat it as such.

Lastly, before you assert someone didn't research maybe read their whole thread? I linked an article with someone sharing similar opinions. Within that article are more sources... so.. friend.. maybe it is YOU that should research more? I hope you do! 

(none of this is to argue. remember a lot of people got hurt with bitconnect and the majority of ICOs are scams that's why the USA and other countries are looking to regulate ICOs to keep people from getting hurt. This does not reflect at all on Ultra here. I hope you don't take this personal and just keep in mind where an outsider is coming from. Also remember I keep saying I would invest myself but that's because I think there is nothing morally wrong with ponzies as long as you tell people that's what they are)

(Also, this company does not cloud mine at all. You will be paid with other members investments=ponzie)

Good luck!

Edited by CryptoDadlol

1 minute ago, CryptoDadlol said:

-snip-

I will clarify one thing. I am being truthful about my words. As far as I am concerned they are not a ponzi. If in future they start acting like ponzi then I will be the first few people to report this.

Probably you dont know this but I have been giving advice to people in primedice chat and on forum for a long time now and have saved people many times from falling from cloud mining scams and other ponzis - whom I have known to be scams.

I have even reported every other scam ICO which has been posted here in primedice as per proofs gathered by me from different sources. The mod team can confirm this as well.

Again I am not asking you to invest in this. You should do your own research before investing. If you feel uneasy about it - then dont invest, but please dont derail the discussion in this thread anymore.

Derail? Excuse me? Sir, you put this in public for all members to read and comment on... I'm sorry you find my feedback negative but it should be helpful either way as it's a learning experience for everyone reading. 

I see it is impossible for you to separate emotions from the topic at hand... i understand. Again, Nothing said reflects on you. I'm sure you have saved lots of people from many things but unless you can explain how 100k turns into 23 million in 3 years... i'm sorry man but math is math.

I have said my part. Made my claims and provided my evidence. Any derailing at this point would be from you from responding with emotions and not facts or evidence at this point.

Don't take it personal. Take it as it is.. business. I am making business claims... and if you have saved people as you claim, and i believe you, then you should be able to see where I am coming from. I am also wanting to save people. We just happen to be on the different end of this one.

Please don't be dishonest and make it seem like I am being negative or "derailing" some type of thread... criticism is valid feedback... and when people start banning or not allowing people to give apposing opinions... you might want to be scared and ask yourself why...

7 hours ago, Dan said:

With all ICO's and any form of crypto related business there is always a level of risk taken when making an investment. It's possible that this is a ponzi scheme, its also possible that it is not. Please be warned.

I agree that any ICO can be a ponzi scheme but the chances that this is a ponzi scheme is as low as nothing. They've made a lot of videos inside their bunker showing how it's all going to work. In their telegram chat they are regularly showing us what they're actually doing. You can even go visit the location if you want to.  

You wanted to know if investing in cryptocurrencies is a good idea? Well this one is a good idea for sure. A big opportunity! 

9 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

I agree that any ICO can be a ponzi scheme but the chances that this is a ponzi scheme is as low as nothing. They've made a lot of videos inside their bunker showing how it's all going to work. In their telegram chat they are regularly showing us what they're actually doing. You can even go visit the location if you want to.  

You wanted to know if investing in cryptocurrencies is a good idea? Well this one is a good idea for sure. A big opportunity! 

Is there anywhere on the website that explains how they can promise 23 million for every person that invest $100k in 3 years? This doesn't put up red flags? It's the only question I have...

UPDATED OPINION MUST READ!

I have done extensive research and not only is this company legit but I feel it is THE ICO investment of 2018. I would get in ASAP. 

My wife and I have already invested $500 and plant to drop another $500-$1,500 asap. We will be vloging and making promotional videos for our personal team members once the ICO goes live for their Cloud Mining services. The wife and I have a 5 year plan to reach a steady and passive 6 figure income and it all starts with IceRocks ICO. We hope everyone joins this great opportunity and would love to welcome anyone to the team.

Below are some update pictures and more to come!

To follow more check for my own thread about our progress as I do not think it's ethical to make another ICO promotional post for the same company so I will not do that to Ultrachief (without his permission). 

icerockinvestment 5.PNG