EASY COINPOT FAUCET ROTATOR !

The Coinpot Faucet Rotator site is above all a practical and very useful tool for recovering Satoshis from the most profitable faucets on the web: 

• - Bonus Bitcoin (as long as you stay on the page the number of satoshis increases, no counter) 
  • - Bitfun (he pays very well on average 72 satoshis per request) 
  • - Moon Bitcoin (as long as you stay on the page the number of satoshis increases, no counter) 
  • - Moon Dogecoin (same as Moon Bitcoin) 
  • - Moon Litecoin (same as Moon Bitcoin)
  • - Moon Dashcoin (same as Moon Bitcoin)
  • - Moon BitcoinCash (same as Moon Bitcoin)

I use this site for a month and I always received my payments on my microwallet COINPOT! 

• - Optimized for mobile 
  • - Contains all currencies Coinpot's faucets 
  • - Friendly GUI 
  • - Option to open link in new tab 

I recommend this tool that optimizes the gain of Bitcoins! 

It is necessary but not required to have a Coinpot account which optimizes the recovery of Satoshis. But your address bitcoin, litecoin or dogecoin is also enough, 

Capture-500x299.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

how much is the min withdraw and do you have to have at least a depo to withdraw? 

These are faucets which distribute dust to everyone who claims them. Faucets are waste of time today and worthless. But you are free to try them out.

On 7.2.2018 at 12:02, Mistletoe said:

how much is the min withdraw and do you have to have at least a depo to withdraw? 

Depends on the currency.

This site is just a frame that lets you click through the faucets. You still need to do the work. Therefore its absolutely a waste of time.

It is really waste of time due to very low payout, more time consuming due to large captcha solving and a bad tendency by the faucet administrator to consume the maximum time of the viewer. The concept of faucet is simple but time consuming. it is also harmful for our system due to lot of Popups, Anti boot ads and harmful virus. Faucet do not justify with time.

"Saving time" is relative. For those who don't bother with faucets due to the captchas/low payouts, rotators are pointless and would still be seen by those people as time consuming. But for those who do make regular faucet claims, even though they still have to do the captchas and deal with ads and stuff, rotators do help speed up the process a little bit. Wasting time? Maybe. But not as much as it would've been without the rotator.