Tintin

Top Altcoins for 2018

Hey everyone! Just wondering if you invested in some altcoins too. Which do you think will be great for this year? 

My top picks are

Ada, Eos, xlm, etn.

I believe that altcoins are great to invest this year. What are your thoughts about this?

Hope you can share your top Altcoins here too.

:D

5 hours ago, 1claire said:

I invest in icos. I dont keep altcoins. Not for me. I only want small returns with trades.

Technically you are investing in an altcoin if you invest in any ICO. An ICO stands for Initial "Coin" Offering. They are selling the new coin at dirt cheap price at ICO. 

If you talk about altcoins which did not come as a result of ICO like litecoin and dogecoin then your statement is partially correct. 

When you buy at ICO and sell it on exchange its investing and then trading. When you buy at exchange and then sell it at exchange its purely trading.

5 hours ago, 1claire said:

Long term alts work for some. I had a friend who had like 10000 ada so she benefited a lot but was on hold for 1 year. 

For your information ADA had an ICO. Its not a long term altcoin till now rather pretty recent.

I have BNB and Storj on my portfolio and Its doing good I have now 30% Profit but I orefer to buy GTO now on binance and Hold it till moon!! I think the Top altcoins this year is ETH because this altcoin keeps pumping and it follows Bitcoin price.

This year I'm into CNX. I believe it will become a major player very soon.

It has pos mining which offers 12% annually just for keeping the desktop wallet online ( To get the reward from mining, you need to register a web wallet, buy CNX coins, transfer the coins to the desktop wallet and keep it online as long as possible) and it is developing on the technical part (p2p platform, mobile app and hardware wallets are on the way). 

I strongly support this Cryptonex project and encourage you to pay attention to it. Good luck anyway!

On 2/7/2018 at 12:24, Tintin said:

Hey everyone! Just wondering if you invested in some altcoins too. Which do you think will be great for this year? 

My top picks are

Ada, Eos, xlm, etn.

I believe that altcoins are great to invest this year. What are your thoughts about this?

Hope you can share your top Altcoins here too.

:D

ETN 👍😉💲💲💲💲