GhettoBlaste

California Sunshine LSD

So i had been offered a drip of LSD , California sunshine ,

i took it at 6.30 pm and by 7.15 pm i started to very giggly and extremely how, i ave done mushrooms in the past but never LSD.

so i start giggling and then my eyes start playing up , a car break light was shinning through my glass door and i said to my friend , " it feels like a firework has been just set off and its in freeze frame mode right beside my face.

i then adopted a dungeons and dragons theme inn my trip and the prize was a female player that was very. I saw trolls and unicorns and harry potter shit and it was just crazy. It was like a marry-go-round of circus clowns with safari animals and a slide reel of the craziest stuff I’d ever seen. I couldn’t believe my eyes, the colors were more vivid and I could hear voices of people talking that felt like they were right next to me, like hundreds of people all laughing and talking even though it was just me and my friend. It was the craziest experience of my life. Something I’m glad I tried but not sure I’d want to do again.

i was seeing my self in my trip and when i was talking i could see my brain and cheeks falling in on them self as if they were made of sand and my brain almost come to a freeze.

wow very mad.

Edited by GhettoBlaste

2 minutes ago, Betwrong said:

Please don't take LSD more frequently than once in a year. It can be dangerous for your mental health. 

I'm not saying it's bad, but you shouldn't abuse it or you can end up in a loony-bin. )

im aware of the dangers, thanks for your concern