Kristoffff

Ever heard of Flakka, the zombie drug?

Yo dicers! 

When it comes to drugs we hear a looooot of things, doesn't matter which one. Cocaine makes you aggressive, speed making you chew like crazy, marijuana makes you dumber. Frying minds, jumping off cliffs or murderous rages.  
Yeah, there is a lot of that. A lot of stories. But it's hard to find out which is reality and what not. But we're talkin about reality when it comes to following drug: 

Flakka - a recent synthetic drug. It has its shout to be the "zombie drug". You probably heard of this before. When you see the videos its really terrifying. Why would a single human do this to himself? 
It's a new generation of bath salts, which compared to others, haven't spread so far out. But, as the videos show, if people take those salts, they go full crazy. They get mad, violent, lose their sane, attacking randomly people. With that zombie-like rampages all the other stories are nothing against it. Just a fart in the wind. Do you remember the guy who ate the face of an innocent man? Flakka. 
What we can say for sure is, that flakka affects people on a completely different and new way. If you hear someone talking about a flakka case, it honestly sounds like a overhyped made up story, that's good to tell and scare. I wouldn't believe it either if there was no proof like the videos.  
Have you ever witnessed such a case (hopefully not) or heard before of flakka? Well, if you ever come across this "bath salts", you better take a run. 
The most people who take these drugs have no money and just want to be high.. and they pay a price for this...

This is a terrible drug! I can't understand how people really can risk this. Don't they now what that drug does to you?

I know that these drugs or bath salts are available in Germany too, but I can't remember a single incident like with "flakka". 

I heard of cases in Europe.. but.. man. why?

I've seen some videos about it, scares me hard AF. 0.2mg is an overdose and then you get like the guys in the clips and afterwards, you die unless you can get rescued.

There was a case, in greece I think it was, where they shot someone  more than 200 times and he was still moving. He had taken an overdose of FLAKKA.

Better stay out of drugs in general, they destroy you.

On 12/06/2018 at 12:56, Noahbreezy said:

I've seen some videos about it, scares me hard AF. 0.2mg is an overdose and then you get like the guys in the clips and afterwards, you die unless you can get rescued.

There was a case, in greece I think it was, where they shot someone  more than 200 times and he was still moving. He had taken an overdose of FLAKKA.

Better stay out of drugs in general, they destroy you.

I think the maybe shot 20 times. 200 bullets are a lot and expensive xD.. also.. you would look like cheese and important organs would be hurt. And before you shoot somebody 200 times, you more likely kill him.

5 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

I think the maybe shot 20 times. 200 bullets are a lot and expensive xD.. also.. you would look like cheese and important organs would be hurt. And before you shoot somebody 200 times, you more likely kill him.

I'll prove it to you, it was at least more than hundred. Didn't say he could still walk properly, he just continued moving. In the video there was police, military-like and everything. Just gotta find it again. Saw that vid a year ago.

6 hours ago, Mirela said:

This looks terrible, it's sad to see people doing this to themselves. 

Most of the times they do not even do it to themselves. Dealers can buy Flakka for a very low price and since it looks exactly like MDMA they sell it as if it was MDMA for a higher price.

On 19/06/2018 at 07:48, Newage said:

I remeber seeing this on the news when some dude started eating another guys face.. Terrifying stuff.

I hope nobody falls victim to this drug it is something else.

Yep. That was almost the first time someone thought it’s worthy to write a newsreport about it.