dmbadillo10

The Super Saiyan Training

Hello rollers and rolletes!

Hope you guys are buffed and fittes today! For those who are "ripped", im so sorry to hear that. 😉

Talking about being buffed and ripped, lets talk about this training that I know.

We are all aware of DBZ and DBS. (Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super). Who doesnt know this show? And of course, their characters like Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan and the others.

These characters are very strong. But it is not just because of their genetics. Saiyans are strong in nature, but gets even stronger when they train. Or even if they get hurt and survived!

Relating it to the kind of training that I know, there's no new move or routine that I will mention. It is just the change in the quantity of repetitions and the duration of the session.

So here it goes. You can do this even at home. No need for heavy equips and go to the gym.

Warm Up

- Do basic Stretching of course. Like about 15 to 20 minutes.

- After stretching, do stand up jogs if you are at home. Better if you will run on a track if you are near one. This should go for 1 hour to 1 and a half.

- Rest for 5 minutes. No water.

The Real Deal:

- Jumping Jacks. Do 10 sessions. 50 jumping jacks per session.

- Next are push ups. Do 5 sessions. 30 push ups per session.

- Now you can drink a bit.

- Then Sit ups. Just the normal crunches. Do 5 sessions. 50 ups per session.

- Alternate Push ups and Sit ups. Just do 1 session. 20 push ups then 20 sit ups right away.

The Last part:

- Run again. For about 15 minutes.

Sounds tiring and impossible? Nope. Done it on my end. This is a matter of willingness and discipline.

Results? Get a stronger body and improved stamina. For the figure, this will depend on how you looked like before starting and how often you will do it.

See it for yourself. 😎 If you will continue doing it consistently, man, you will feel like a super saiyan indeed. Following it through with proper diet, then it will give you the best results in the quickest time possible.

Thanks for Reading. See ya around you strong people! Muaaah. 😘😘😘

FB_IMG_1500570128141.thumb.jpg.595bfb1420494c9a93cd2952209db9bd.jpg

1 hour ago, GokuHF said:

Haha nice one dmb!

So you mean something like this right?

or this?

Hehehe :P

Exactly what I meant. Hahahaha.

😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, GokuHF said:

Haha nice one dmb!

So you mean something like this right?