bellapelle

My PD story

YO yo everyone! Just an icebreaker for us to rest our eyes from those rolls lol.  We're going to have a small task of making a story. This activity is a fun way to get people to share stories, while helping people learn similarities or common interests.  Theres only one criteria (entries should be pd related), all we have to do is to create a story by adding 1 sentence. I'l start and end the story.

Here are the mechanics of the game:

1. I will write the 1st sentences.

2.Any other person can tell a related story that has any similar themes or elements to the previous story. Pls copy the entire entries first before adding your entry.

3. 1-2 sentences per entry only.

3.. anything related to pd - terms, users, players, mods, supports, forum, chats etc

4. The more interesting or funny the story, the better. :)

LET's DO THIS :)

" Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca...

Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000.

Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000. So he started rolling again on Primedice.

8 hours ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust.

Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000. So he started rolling again on Primedice. While rolling, @Darko, the support made some rains.. But @CaptainLorca didnt get anything :(

Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000. So he started rolling again on Primedice. While rolling, @Darko, the support made some rains.. But @CaptainLorca didnt get anything. His problems were further worsened when he received a flood of messages from strangers saying "hi friend can u tip me 1k sats pls".

Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000. So he started rolling again on Primedice. While rolling, @Darko, the support made some rains.. But @CaptainLorca didnt get anything. His problems were further worsened when he received a flood of messages from strangers saying "hi friend can u tip me 1k sats pls". Then MOD  @Robear started a rollhunt! Good grief! says @CaptainLorca.

Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000. So he started rolling again on Primedice. While rolling, @Darko, the support made some rains.. But @CaptainLorca didnt get anything. His problems were further worsened when he received a flood of messages from strangers saying "hi friend can u tip me 1k sats pls". Then MOD  @Robear started a rollhunt! Good grief! says @CaptainLorca.Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000. So he started rolling again on Primedice. While rolling, @Darko, the support made some rains.. But @CaptainLorca didnt get anything. His problems were further worsened when he received a flood of messages from strangers saying "hi friend can u tip me 1k sats pls". Then MOD  @Robear started a rollhunt! Good grief! says @CaptainLorca. i cant play but @athena2007is offering @CaptainLorca100k to eat some pineapple pizza so now he is in a dilema 100k too eat pineapple pizza or go get a room with @DenseCrunt  or play bingo with zero sats........

Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000. So he started rolling again on Primedice. While rolling, @Darko, the support made some rains.. But @CaptainLorca didnt get anything. His problems were further worsened when he received a flood of messages from strangers saying "hi friend can u tip me 1k sats pls". Then MOD  @Robear started a rollhunt! Good grief! says @CaptainLorca.Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000. So he started rolling again on Primedice. While rolling, @Darko, the support made some rains.. But @CaptainLorca didnt get anything. His problems were further worsened when he received a flood of messages from strangers saying "hi friend can u tip me 1k sats pls". Then MOD  @Robear started a rollhunt! Good grief! says @CaptainLorca. i cant play but @athena2007is offering @CaptainLorca100k to eat some pineapple pizza so now he is in a dilema 100k too eat pineapple pizza or go get a room with @DenseCrunt  or play bingo with zero sats........now the capt. is confused and didnt know what to choose, so he asked the chat people like @vabrida and @Isildur for some advices..

Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000. So he started rolling again on Primedice. While rolling, @Darko, the support made some rains.. But @CaptainLorca didnt get anything. His problems were further worsened when he received a flood of messages from strangers saying "hi friend can u tip me 1k sats pls". Then MOD  @Robear started a rollhunt! Good grief! says @CaptainLorca.Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000. So he started rolling again on Primedice. While rolling, @Darko, the support made some rains.. But @CaptainLorca didnt get anything. His problems were further worsened when he received a flood of messages from strangers saying "hi friend can u tip me 1k sats pls". Then MOD  @Robear started a rollhunt! Good grief! says @CaptainLorca. i cant play but @athena2007is offering @CaptainLorca100k to eat some pineapple pizza so now he is in a dilema 100k too eat pineapple pizza or go get a room with @DenseCrunt  or play bingo with zero sats........now the capt. is confused and didnt know what to choose, so he asked the chat people like @vabrida and @Isildur for some advices..but both were out of reach.. Meanwhile, @jbenjaminy was seen hitting 990x payout, so @CaptainLorca tried to ask for a good strat...

Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000. So he started rolling again on Primedice. While rolling, @Darko, the support made some rains.. But @CaptainLorca didnt get anything. His problems were further worsened when he received a flood of messages from strangers saying "hi friend can u tip me 1k sats pls". Then MOD  @Robear started a rollhunt! Good grief! says @CaptainLorca.Once upon a time, in the land of primediceville, there was a captain named Lorca who won 2 bitcoins in one night. Then he decided to think of a perfect strategy that will never let him bust. Than he ordered Pizza. But like one unlucky soul before him, the pizza place wanted 10,000 BTC for the pizza, so Lorca needed to turn that 2 BTC into 10,000. So he started rolling again on Primedice. While rolling, @Darko, the support made some rains.. But @CaptainLorca didnt get anything. His problems were further worsened when he received a flood of messages from strangers saying "hi friend can u tip me 1k sats pls". Then MOD  @Robear started a rollhunt! Good grief! says @CaptainLorca. i cant play but @athena2007is offering @CaptainLorca100k to eat some pineapple pizza so now he is in a dilema 100k too eat pineapple pizza or go get a room with @DenseCrunt  or play bingo with zero sats........now the capt. is confused and didnt know what to choose, so he asked the chat people like @vabrida and @Isildur for some advices..but both were out of reach.. Meanwhile, @jbenjaminy was seen hitting 990x payout, so @CaptainLorca tried to ask for a good strat... It took him a while to find a good one but @nytewind was so kind to give one that would make @CaptainLorca rich AF in a minute! Cap was so happy that all his problems could be solved! With all this adrenaline his fingers started shaking and he accidentally clicked MAX bet and lost! Now @CaptainLorca was so sad that he left for a while. He took a rest in space with Star Trek! Meanwhile in the chat district, @athena2007 was killing bingo again! She soon received the "bingo goddess" title!