CaptainLorca

Losing your virginity

Hey fellas,

confession time. When was your first time and how did it end up? Haha

My first time was with the age of 17. I’m not going too much into detail, things like that are still pretty intimate.

I still regret my first time. She was the girlfriend of a good friend and they weren’t in a relationship anymore to that point. She came to my home and staying the night. I didn’t intend to end up having sexy time with her. But yes, I had feelings for her but kept that for me. She was the girlfriend of a good friend and I have a high moral standard.

Well… one thing leads to another as we say hm? She wanted it all the time and I was like “no. Not gonna happen tonight”. She sat on me and tried to unlock my belt, while phoning with a guy who was into her, convincing him I was gay. I stopped her at this point. That was just not okay.

I think actions like these even made her even want it more. Maybe she also thought I was gay and wanted to find out. When it was time to go to bed… well it just happened. Starting making out until we ended up making a loud sexy time. Well.. she was loud, xD.

So the next day, me and my mother brought her home (my mom had to drive.. couldn’t drive with 17 :D). That was… the weirdest ride of my life. Really embarrassing, because that girl tried to trigger a conversation to show up what happened in the night :D.. man. I hated her for that.

On the way back home my mom just said one sentence and we went into an embarrassing silence for the rest of the ride (half hour): “Well.. you two have been awake for a while.” – one point I really wanted to die, hahahaha.

Whats the regretting part? Well.. a thing I never done before and again. Getting laid with the ex of a good friend is not really honorable in my eyes. Never told him, neither did she.

Allright. Now you’re on! Confess!

My first when I was 20, it ended up being a motel, it was not at all pleasant, I just hoped it would end soon, I really liked this boyfriend and I gave in because of his insistence, even though I did not feel like it yet, well I've had better ones later and I have better ones nowadays with my husband <3
I regret only giving myself so fast to someone who was one of the biggest disappointments of my life, which made me suffer a lot, but living and learning :v 

I'm not going to lie, my first was when I was 13. I was at my cousins 18th birthday, because i'm a fairly built and was tall for my age, one of his friends thought that I was 18, as at the time, I was taking a few sips of alcohol so instantly people thought I was of age. 

Well, I still remember her name: Jamelia. Anyways, after I started feeling a headache come on from the alcohol, I went into the guest bedroom and just sat to watch movies. Jamelia came in looking for the bathroom and I pointed it out for her. She had returned and asked if she could watch movies with me and I agreed, I mean, not that I could say no to an 18 year old. She came into the blanket with me as we watched the movie Blood in Blood out. 

During the movie, she crept closer to me and started rubbing my leg, at the time I really didn't think it would lead to sex, but hormones really shot up and blood shot through where it was supposed to shoot through to. I had never kissed a girl until then, so you can imagine how bad I was at the whole thing. Kissing lead to touching and then sex. Afterwards, we watched a little bit more until she got up and went outside to join the party again. I saw her the week after and she told me not to tell anyone about it. She saw me in my school uniform, yes, I was 13 lol.

3 minutes ago, GokuHF said:

I'm not going to lie, my first was when I was 13. I was at my cousins 18th birthday, because i'm a fairly built and was tall for my age, one of his friends thought that I was 18, as at the time, I was taking a few sips of alcohol so instantly people thought I was of age. 

Well, I still remember her name: Jamelia. Anyways, after I started feeling a headache come on from the alcohol, I went into the guest bedroom and just sat to watch movies. Jamelia came in looking for the bathroom and I pointed it out for her. She had returned and asked if she could watch movies with me and I agreed, I mean, not that I could say no to an 18 year old. She came into the blanket with me as we watched the movie Blood in Blood out. 

During the movie, she crept closer to me and started rubbing my leg, at the time I really didn't think it would lead to sex, but hormones really shot up and blood shot through where it was supposed to shoot through to. I had never kissed a girl until then, so you can imagine how bad I was at the whole thing. Kissing lead to touching and then sex. Afterwards, we watched a little bit more until she got up and went outside to join the party again. I saw her the week after and she told me not to tell anyone about it. She saw me in my school uniform, yes, I was 13 lol.

The end. Perfect :D... 

1 hour ago, fabianabank said:

My first when I was 20, it ended up being a motel, it was not at all pleasant, I just hoped it would end soon, I really liked this boyfriend and I gave in because of his insistence, even though I did not feel like it yet, well I've had better ones later and I have better ones nowadays with my husband <3
I regret only giving myself so fast to someone who was one of the biggest disappointments of my life, which made me suffer a lot, but living and learning :v 

Sorry to hear that! But I think the first time comes when you won't least want/expect it. It will never be perfect