Dan

What are you currently watching?

Just finished Silicon Valley, absolutely loved it from the very beginning!

I'm planning on hitting Netflix's Witcher as soon as it comes out, I reaaaaaally hope they don't ruin it.

Just finished season 2 of sex education and it's just amazing like season 1 and now waiting for next season.

Currently waiting for next seasons of 

The Witcher

Stranger Things

And sex education.

Am currently watching the Messia its a very interesting movie it combines everything in this world , and religion it connects of the things to come and the already happens ,  its one of the best movies that I have seen of late, but if I could get to Dallas season 4 if there is any then I would really appreciate it, it was one of my best movie to watch and it is perfect for me

I have just finished watching The Walking Dead, binged trough 10 season, except for the season finale of season 10 that is delayed. Now, I am back on comedies, with Superstore. And an occasional episode of Married with Children and Seinfeld.

On 05/02/2018 at 06:44, Dan said:

Hi All,

Just wanted to start a mega thread to discuss popular television series you might be currently watching, and perhaps some that you recommend. I will most likely add peoples suggestions to the topic thread so people who are eagerly seeking new shows, can use this thread as a resource for some great viewing material.

Currently, I am watching Narcos (yes I'm super late! :p). I recently finished a netflix series called End of the fucking world, which was a really good watch, highly recommend it.

@CryptoDadlol requested tag!

Im watching kurulus osman and viking 

im watching one piece but its sad that til now there is no latest update episode to watch since lockdown :(

On 05/02/2018 at 07:44, Dan said:

Hi All,

Just wanted to start a mega thread to discuss popular television series you might be currently watching, and perhaps some that you recommend. I will most likely add peoples suggestions to the topic thread so people who are eagerly seeking new shows, can use this thread as a resource for some great viewing material.

Currently, I am watching Narcos (yes I'm super late! :p). I recently finished a netflix series called End of the fucking world, which was a really good watch, highly recommend it.

@CryptoDadlol requested tag!

I would highly recommend Black Mirror, the series is absolute mind fu**, every episode is different story so it doesn't matter in what order u watch it and trust me u won't regret it. 
One more that i would recommend would be Blacklist, it is different because it not classic series like u would expect, like in most shows u can pretty much guess what happens next, but not in this one, it surprised me much more than i expected 

I'm about to start watching The Witcher tonight, but also considering Vikings. I'm not sure if I'm going to like it (Vikings) TBH. 

I am currently watching the new Mighty Ducks series on Disney +, great movie trilogy for sure.