Dan

What are you currently watching?

Watching Gotham, season 03, just started it, since I am a season and a half late :D Just finished the 8th season of Shameless, it was super-fun as always, the crazy Gallaghers always make me laugh  :x Gotham if you love superhero shows and Shameless if you like some dark comedy humor ;) 

image.png

image.png

On 25/04/2018 at 18:29, Bojana said:

Westworld Season 02, bring it on, babe! 😋

🤠

image.thumb.png.4189e792b6c11c0dcc08fed4ae4c21f6.png

I love this series too. Can't wait for the next episode. )

It is so perfectly written and made. Must watch.

5 hours ago, Betwrong said:

I love this series too. Can't wait for the next episode. )

I am not so thrilled with the new season, too many retrospectives have made me sleepy at one point :) So I decided to collect the whole season and watch it at once, not weekly, it just doesn't hold my attention as the 1st one 🤠

I watch Black Mirror currently and I have mixed feelings about it. A good half of the episodes I don't like at all, but the other half are amazing.

Fortunately there's no link between them whatsoever, so you can watch any episode as your first one and so on.

My fav is Hang the DJ. Watch it, guys, it's only 51 minutes and it mind blowing. 

Status Update.. I‘m full in love with Stranger

Things: 

fully recommend it!

On 22/05/2018 at 06:28, Marija said:

Currently on second season of Breaking bad and Vikings (kinda stuck there since April). :D

Breaking bad 😍.. gonna rewatch it soon! 

1EA6F52C-42C9-4782-BEEA-42101222849C.thumb.jpeg.05a01abeacd76014e9f7885949fbc37d.jpeg

On 06/08/2018 at 22:39, CaptainLorca said:

Breaking bad 😍.. gonna rewatch it soon! 

1EA6F52C-42C9-4782-BEEA-42101222849C.thumb.jpeg.05a01abeacd76014e9f7885949fbc37d.jpeg

I'm ashamed to confess that after 3 months still no progress on those two. :$ Based on my current watching speed, you will probably rewatch complete show, and I will be still on season 2. 🤦‍♀️