Kargai

Crypto Mining Game - Play & Mine BTC, ETH, Doge, LTC, Dash & BCH

Crypto Mining Game is a different type of faucet who mix 3 elements : faucet, game and mining. It's a little like Satoshi Wars but with a lot of improvements and new features.

>> https://cryptomininggame.com/?ref=af65afa1cf66 (ref link)

The principle is simple : you need some hashpower to mine the coin of your choice. But it's "fake" mining, it will not use your CPU power by default (more on that later).

Let me explain with my own example. I choose to mine some Litecoin :

2018-02-02_17h59_10.thumb.png.8e6c64ca17d60957368f3d63c2e78c8e.png

How to win some hashpower ?

1. Energy : with time you stake some Energy according to your level. If you are level 5 you can store 5 energy max, if you are level 12 it's 12 max, ... Those Energy can be used to realize some missions (top menu) and once the mission is done it will give you : some experience (to win new levels) + some crystals (see point 2) + some Hashpower. More often you connect in the day, more missions you can launch and more you'll win. Level 1 mission take 1 min but once at level 12 or more it can take several days (but you can launch multiple missions in the same time).

2. Crystals : You can directly mine for a certain amount of time by using the crystals you won. For example in my screenshot here it cost me 12 crystals to mine for 2 hours. I can launch every 2 hours a new mining until i don't have crystals anymore. More your performance index is high, more you mine.

3. Mining for real (need level 5) : if you want to win more quickly you can allow the website to use your CPU to mine. You can choose different options to mine slowly or faster. Every time you mine for real you not only win some cryptos, you win some Hashpower too. So you'll mine faster later even if you don't use the real mining anymore.

4. Daily Bonus : that's a powerful one that i recommend using on a daily basis. Bonus multiplicator will increase every continuous day you claim till the end of each month! So if you claim 30 days in a row, the last bonus will be 150x. It could be 150 sats (45% of luck), 150 crystals (40%), 15 hashpower (10%) or 30 energy (0.5%).

5. Boost (need level 8) : Here you can buy additional crystals and energy if you need some. You will pay in satoshis (that you have mined)

6. Lottery : Play Lottery to win the Jackpot! You can get tickets with your coins! Jackpot increase every 15 minutes depends on total tickets! One ticket cost 10 sats and you will win 1 XP for each one you buy. For now there is around 6 to 8k ticket on each lottery and the prices can go up to 20-30k sats for the first place.

7. Earn more Crystals : it's basically an offerwall where you fill some surveys and offers to win a GREAt deal of crystals (like almost 2000 crystals for one).

8. Gifts : you can try to win some VR headset, smart watch & co by buying tickets ith your sats. I didn't try or look at it too much.

9. Investing : of course you can deposit some sats to buy directly more hashpower.

More options:

They also offer an exchange where you can convert some coins in one of the crypto in another one. For example if you mine dogecoins but need some satoshis to buy more crystals, you'll can use it.

At start you'll can mine/claim 3 cryptos : BTC, LTC and Doge. To activate Dash, BCH and ETH you need to reach 1000 Hashpower.

-----------------------------------------

The withdrawal limits are : 50k BTC or BCH Satoshis - 100 Doge - 400k Litoshis - 100k Dashtoshis - 80k gwei (?)

I feel it's not that hard to reach. By using the site for 1 month I can almost make 1 withdraw monthly, and it's exponantial with time since you haspower increase every day. 

I will reach the mini withdraw in Litecoin soon and i'll update the thread once I will try it.

----------------------------------------

Website : https://cryptomininggame.com/?ref=af65afa1cf66 (ref link)

Non ref link https://cryptomininggame.com/

13 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

I'll try this. The Satoshi war did not bring profit to me, it's very difficult to score 25L. Let's try this.

Yes, for now i didn't withdrew neither. I just bought properties to be a little more faster. But I don't go everyday so it's slow ;)

Just to let you know that i requested a first payment in LTC and everything run according to the plan, i receive it 48h later on my FaucetHub account. So go for it, it was decently fast to cross the 400.000 litoshis limit (caparing to most of the LTC faucet it was FAST)

https://cryptomininggame.com/?ref=af65afa1cf66

I'm starting to fauceting some BTC now to see how much time it take to cross the 50k sats limit :)

The screenshot

2018-02-14_13h19_24.png

31 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Will this work on mobile?

I don't believe they have a specific version for mobile but the website will still be available yes, just maybe a little less easy to navigate in it.

Maybe it will not be possible to use the real mining option too but I never use it even on desktop.

I'm just winning coins via faucet/bonus/missions. If I was using the real mining option with my CPU i could win more but I don't like using my CPU/GPU.

Allright... looks entertaining.. little pop-up ads.. But not so much that you couldn't live with this. Is a nice thing to do next to other stuff on computer.

What I see there is.. Withdraw to.. and Faucethub (2% fee).. so you don't have to send it to faucethub?

Edited by CaptainLorca

23 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Allright... looks entertaining.. little pop-up ads.. But not so much that you couldn't live with this. Is a nice thing to do next to other stuff on computer.

What I see there is.. Withdraw to.. and Faucethub (2% fee).. so you don't have to send it to faucethub?

For now Faucethub is the only option if i'm not mistaken. I tried to withdrew to my core wallet address first but it didn't work so it's probably not running for now (the website was launch only few weeks ago so maybe it's not implemented yet) ... or i made a mistake on my side ^^ FaucetHub allow you to withdraw to your wallet or an exchange at 1 million Litoshi.

I'm at level 12 and I believe it's possible to make 50k sats in a little over 8 weeks at my current speed (just based on the last 3 days). Without using their real mining option, without counting affiliates and by going there only 2-3 times a day. Not bad seeing how many times you have to claim on other faucets to reach 50k sats.

Edited by Kargai

6 minutes ago, Kargai said:

For now Faucethub is the only option if i'm not mistaken. I tried to withdrew to my core wallet address first but it didn't work so it's probably not running for now (the website was launch only few weeks ago so maybe it's not implemented yet) ... or i made a mistake on my side ^^ FaucetHub allow you to withdraw to your wallet or an exchange at 1 million Litoshi.

I'm at level 12 and I believe it's possible to make 50k sats in a little over 8 weeks at my current speed (just based on the last 3 days). Without using their real mining option, without counting affiliates and by going there only 2-3 times a day. Not bad seeing how many times you have to claim on other faucets to reach 50k sats.

Yeah... started to use it. I like simple BrowserGames like that. Faucethub is ok for me.. already got there 82k Litoshi. 

You're right.. the more far you come, the less you need to check on it. I like that!

The faucet made an important update today : https://cryptomininggame.com/?ref=af65afa1cf66

• They already had a Bitcoin Lottery but they add a Litecoin & a Dogecoin Lottery.
  • You can now exchange Bitcoin Cash Satoshi
  • They rewrite the withdrawal system, now you only have to add ONE of your Faucethub adresses and all your funds on the faucet are secure, nobody can withdraw to another wallet than your Faucethub (in case you are hacked or something they have to hack your faucethub too)
  • They have upgrade the referral chances for premium user from 0.5% per level to 0.8% per level. It's more chances to get free referral! And from 1000 HPower, you can now mine Hpower to increase it!
  • The referall system had to be lowered a little so it drop from 10% to 8% but it's an unlimited level system so it's still really great.

It was the last version before launching the real V1 of the faucet.

In this next update they plan to add the possibility to mine directly some crystals (for when you don't have enough to mine), to buy HPower directly with your balance, a neverseen awesome system of challenges to earn more and more crypto, new gifts in the store and stuff like that.

Plus actually there is around 60.000 users, when the total will reach 100.000 they plan a "surprise".

I didn't have the time to use it a lot since my last post here but I still like this faucet, for now I find it fun and it pay better than 95% of other faucets. I'm at 450 HPower so almost 50% of the premium and made around 4000 sats a week with minimal time on it (less than 5 min a day). So it's decent.

Was not very active on the faucet lately but still launching and collecting missions here and there I manage to reach 16.000 sats in the last month. I'm level 14 and my HPower increased from 450 to 650.

They updat the website few days ago and the main point was to allow users to withdraw directly to increase your HPower! Meaning instead of sending your coins to your wallet you can "invest" them in your Hpower to mine more quickly. Or to reach 1000 HPower faster to have access to the others coins as Dash,Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum.

This will be converted to HPower into 2 differents plan or contracts; If you have less than 1000 HPower, the contract is a lifetime one. If you have more than 1000 HPower the contract is a 1 year contract (only for withdraw and deposit). The important for our users is to have a really really fair game which will NEVER turn into scam and that users can really earn some fun crypto!

They have now more than 86.000 users, which means the special bonus for the 100.000 is close ;)

Don't hesitate to register, the 2-3 first months will ask you time and consistency but after that I believe it's a nice faucet who will pay a decent amount Vs a little time to spend on it

Thanks if you follow my link ;) https://cryptomininggame.com/?ref=af65afa1cf66

Another update from the website who is now in version 0.996, close to the definitive version 1 !

This time they added a Game section call the crypto game Blockchain Explorer. With this game, you can earn satoshi, litoshi, doge and hpower! You can also boost your earnings by using Crystals! That's another way to earn cryptos.

Plus they also prepare the arrival of 3 new cryptos in the next update : Potcoin, Peercoin and Bitcore !

Plus they have now 95.000+ users, they planned to launch something when they'll hit 100k which is very soon.

I'm still bullish with this faucet, especially since Satishi Wars will disappear in few weeks. In the last 3 weeks I made more than 10.000 sats + some automatics gain in Doge (+/- 10 Doge) and Litecoin (50.000 litoshis) with minimal efforts. And I go from 650 Hpower to 842, i'm close to the 1000 Hpower who will allow me to win ETH, Dash and BitcoinCash.

Thanks if you follow my link  https://cryptomininggame.com/?ref=af65afa1cf66;)

I'm playing it since you started the topic.. and I did not make enough Litoshi to withdraw. I think you still need to put time in it. Thats not the problem. The problem is that the site tends to be slow sometimes and you got a lot ads there. First mellowad. Then "I'm not a bot". And that damn Bitcoadz pop-up. Thats why I often only visit that BG only once a day. Its just annoying.

16 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

I'm playing it since you started the topic.. and I did not make enough Litoshi to withdraw. I think you still need to put time in it. Thats not the problem. The problem is that the site tends to be slow sometimes and you got a lot ads there. First mellowad. Then "I'm not a bot". And that damn Bitcoadz pop-up. Thats why I often only visit that BG only once a day. Its just annoying.

I don't know, I have a standard captcha to fill for launching missions or the mining (usual on every faucet website). And sometimes the Bitcoadz pop-up that I close before the page even show up ^^ I only use the faucet like 2-3 times a day (less than 1 min each time) and for the time it take I find it really decent. More interesting in all cases that some well known faucets like Moonbitcoin or Freebitcoin & co.

But of course it only start to be interesting once you reach a certain amount of Hpower and level, because you'll mine higher amount and longer. With less than 500 Hpower it's slower. I goes from 842 Hpower yesterday to 856.5 today, will see what happen really when I'll reach 1000 Hpower. When it will be the case i'll win 80% more crystals, i'll win some free affiliates (10% of their claims each), the mining rate will increase, ...

I just find that the new game they launched yesterday is a lost of time. Take too much time for too little reward.

Finally reach the 1000 Hpower line ! My balance is now 31.700 sats, 21 Doge and 180.000 Litoshis. I will go to the 50k sats to withdraw than try some other coins like Potcoin or ETH to see the speed.

The bonuses seem pretty nice to be honest :

• I can now mine Ethereum, Dash, Potcoin, Bitcoin Cach,Bitcore and Peercoin. And also mine some mining power.
  • At each mission claim, HPower reward is replaced by a CHANCE TO EARN REFERRAL. And win 10% of all their gains.
  • Each HPower over 1000 is based on the performance index of each cryptocurrency, so I will mine at a highest rate
  • Before 1000 we had a 50% chances to discover some crystals, the limit go to 80% now
  • Plus I have now my own page with performance, stats and promo message with my referral link, indexed by Google, The point is to win more affiliates but I doubt it will help a lot tbh :)

>> https://cryptomininggame.com/?ref=af65afa1cf66 (ref link)

Yeah.. but for anything else than BTC, DOGE or LITE you need to have premium access.

Whatever..

I have a question.. maybe I'm dumb or something. Since I started there I'm mining Litoshi.. on Satoshi and Doge my performing Index is pretty bad. Do you know how that performing index actually is calculated? Which factors are counting in?

9 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Yeah.. but for anything else than BTC, DOGE or LITE you need to have premium access.

Whatever..

I have a question.. maybe I'm dumb or something. Since I started there I'm mining Litoshi.. on Satoshi and Doge my performing Index is pretty bad. Do you know how that performing index actually is calculated? Which factors are counting in?

But you become premium automatically once you reach 1000 Hpower (it took me 3 months without being very active).

The performing index is a "secret formula" of them but there is some factors who are : the difficulty to mine the coin "in real" (BTC being hard to mine the index is lower). 

I'm making some calculation to know if mining Hpower instead of a coin can increase the performing index too.

When you reach 1000 Hpower your missions don't give you the Hpower bonus, it's replace by the ability to find referrals. So maybe mining it will help the global index. I just launched it so i'll have the answer tomorrow ;)

22 minutes ago, Kargai said:

But you become premium automatically once you reach 1000 Hpower (it took me 3 months without being very active).

The performing index is a "secret formula" of them but there is some factors who are : the difficulty to mine the coin "in real" (BTC being hard to mine the index is lower). 

I'm making some calculation to know if mining Hpower instead of a coin can increase the performing index too.

When you reach 1000 Hpower your missions don't give you the Hpower bonus, it's replace by the ability to find referrals. So maybe mining it will help the global index. I just launched it so i'll have the answer tomorrow ;)

hm okay.. gonna stay with litecoin then. Uhm.. how in the world did you get 1000hp? I play it for a while too now and i have 448 xD

32 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

hm okay.. gonna stay with litecoin then. Uhm.. how in the world did you get 1000hp? I play it for a while too now and i have 448 xD

Nothing special. I go 2-3 times a day, launch the highest missions I can, launch a mining with the crystals and ... that's all. Now that i'm at 1000 Hpower i will probably try to be a little more consistent (3-4 times a day) just to withdraw all that I can. But the "perfect" timing to maximize gains is every 2 hours and a half (when level 15).

12 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Yeah I‘m playing the same way. But I guess you got some refs with you?

19. But 4 never played and 10 played very little. You are my 2nd most active ref in fact ^^

But that don't bring me Hpower only few sats (2.000 in total).

PS: for what I can see until there, mining Hpower help to increase the performing index. At least this one increased a little after mining Hpower for 1 hour.