Kristoffff

[Shop] Exchange your forum sats for PD Sats.

Hiya all,

I will be opening this store to let u swap your satoshis u collect on here for satoshis on primedice. 

Ofcourse this does come with a small price, a 8% fee that I will ask to make this worth the effort and time I will put into this.

Minimum amount that u need to send will be 5k. 

Example o.O

You sent me 59k Satoshi on the forum. In return I will give u 59 000 - 4720(8% fee) = 54 280 satoshi on Primedice. Just have to take into account, I can refuse any order if I feel those satoshis may have been acquired by spamming or whatsoever. 

How does it work?:x

1. You send me the amount of satoshi credit you have on the forum that you want to swap.

2. You post in this topic: your username and amount u have sent.

3. I will check and I will send you the amount accordingly on your primedice account and I will confirm the transaction on this this topic.

I will check this topic regulary, but if you need my help fast, best would be to see if I'm around on Primedice itself :)

1 minute ago, Kristoffff said:

And how would u give 145k sats worth of forum tokens when u only have 806 currently on you? This can't happen. Please only make legitimate claims.

no i want to ask if its ok if i will give you my primedice sats and u will return it in stake :) i did not said i will give you forum sats 

1 minute ago, JrFromPH1 said:

no i want to ask if its ok if i will give you my primedice sats and u will return it in stake :) i did not said i will give you forum sats 

Read the title of the topic tho ;-). And yes, I replied on your personal topic, you will have to have some patience tho (got a deposit coming through on stake)