fabianabank

Is Bitcoin Dying?

Hi, I'm a lil scared these last days with the price of bitcoin, after the gigantic high we had and the supposed bubble that broke, I'm seeing the bitcoin just decreasing, I thought it was a normal drop like all the others we had, but now, it seems like it will reach zero, I myself bought a misery of satoshis in December, I'm already in trouble, it's a low amount I spent, but I lost half of it already.

I wanted to know the optimistic opinion of you, do you think bitcoin its recovers?

33 minutes ago, 1claire said:

Compare your prices vs last years value. It is not dying. 

I know, but u think cuz some ppl crazily bought that turned all this price mess, i guess normal ppl, that heard about btc

The way it went up was too fast. It was bound to happen to go down. Governments and banks didn't take it serisouly until it reached a huge volume and price, now they are trying to fight it or at least make some profit from it. I wouldnt be surprised if it goes down even more. But i really think it will rebound, only thing it needs, is time. Maybe not in a few months but eventually we will see great prices again. If not, i will be sad :P

6 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

The way it went up was too fast. It was bound to happen to go down. Governments and banks didn't take it serisouly until it reached a huge volume and price, now they are trying to fight it or at least make some profit from it. I wouldnt be surprised if it goes down even more. But i really think it will rebound, only thing it needs, is time. Maybe not in a few months but eventually we will see great prices again. If not, i will be sad :P

Yeah some banks are also closing accounts with bitcoin related activities. 

Bdo closed my account too because of bitcoin transactions.  Forced closure and withdrawal of all funds. 

Even coins.ph closed my account because of too much activity with bitcoin transactions. No disclosure why it was closed too.

2 hours ago, Zoltan said:

Thats the problem, i want buy, but im scared if the price decreasing more and more, and back to 2k again.

19 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Bitcoin is not dieing. You should stop panicking. It’s a fluctuating market.. things like this happen

im not in panic, but u think that this amount of loss its normal?

Do you think an increasement like the past 3 months is normal? Thats just the value. If a value is that easy to conflict, it will happen. Time to panic is when that thing goes really fast really down.

Only if you invested on a high value.. thats a point to worry... or to trust.

People calling the current price a "crash" is a bit exaggerated. I'd say it's just a correction. Smoothing out the heavy peaks and dips between November and now, the price is still steadily rising. Also considering that cryptos tend to take a few hits at the start of the year, I'd say Bitcoin's far from dying.

26 minutes ago, JamesD28 said:

People calling the current price a "crash" is a bit exaggerated. I'd say it's just a correction. Smoothing out the heavy peaks and dips between November and now, the price is still steadily rising. Also considering that cryptos tend to take a few hits at the start of the year, I'd say Bitcoin's far from dying.

I think this is a "crash" for those people who invested in bitcoin at a price of 20k, now it is difficult for them to get their money back, not to mention profits.

Just now, rembo2 said:

I think this is a "crash" for those people who invested in bitcoin at a price of 20k, now it is difficult for them to get their money back, not to mention profits.

They "just" have to wait, Whoever invests in crypto should now that it is risky, otherwise they shouldn't invest at all. But if they did, all they can do is not to panic and sell at half price. They need to sit back and wait.

2 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

It's certainly a crash for those who bought in at it's peak, but the overall trend (4 month moving average) is still at a steady increase. Besides, investing just after a 400% price spike isn't the smartest move in my opinion, so I wouldn't say I'm surprised that the 20K investors are struggling to break even.

5 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

They "just" have to wait, Whoever invests in crypto should now that it is risky, otherwise they shouldn't invest at all. But if they did, all they can do is not to panic and sell at half price. They need to sit back and wait.

1 minute ago, JamesD28 said:

It's certainly a crash for those who bought in at it's peak, but the overall trend (4 month moving average) is still at a steady increase. Besides, investing just after a 400% price spike isn't the smartest move in my opinion, so I wouldn't say I'm surprised that the 20K investors are struggling to break even.

Bitcoin also drags down other crypto. It remains only to wait and watch the dynamics. I'm afraid to invest now, when this is not certain.

3 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

Bitcoin also drags down other crypto. It remains only to wait and watch the dynamics. I'm afraid to invest now, when this is not certain.

Some people have a good instinct and they earn a lot on these days, but yeah, it is really risky, lately it is more volatile than usual.

BTC ain't dying.

As a matter of fact, what's going on right now with the price of it and other coins i seemingly normal.

Once the market becomes stable again, I mean, exchanges not halting and banning transactions, BTC and thenother should go back to green day on day.

On 2/2/2018 at 02:22, fabianabank said:

Hi, I'm a lil scared these last days with the price of bitcoin, after the gigantic high we had and the supposed bubble that broke, I'm seeing the bitcoin just decreasing, I thought it was a normal drop like all the others we had, but now, it seems like it will reach zero, I myself bought a misery of satoshis in December, I'm already in trouble, it's a low amount I spent, but I lost half of it already.

I wanted to know the optimistic opinion of you, do you think bitcoin its recovers?

No it isn't. Hope you are buying. Look into other coins as well. I am checking out Steller, Dash and Monaro right now.

btw, don't buy the hype. BTC is still up from last year= no crash. Anyone saying it crashed doesn't understand how markets work. It has dipped. As it always does around the same time this year... and it will then go back up. However, btc will die off in the next few years I think due to it being slow. We will see how upgrades to blockchain can help.

Good luck!

Bitcoin has hit a rough patch but let us all agree that it was due.

The growth was tremendous so the fall was obviously expected. This has also happened due to the stand various countries have taken against the cryptocurrencies.

Korea, Japan and India are firm against it. 

But, no worries. Bitcoin does not depends on the governments, It is of people and for people.

As long as people believe in bitcoin it will remain.

Edited by ASR

6 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

it is very risky to buy at the moment, because the price is not stable. it may burst soon or bounce back

If you know exactly what will happen to him. I would invest everything.:D

Yup BTC is dying, dead, gone, bye. Contact me in private and i will buy back your BTC in satoshis to a ratio of 1000:1

Send me 1 BTC and I'll send you 1 000 sats. I offer transactions fees

Please note that i'll can't answer every demands, I can provide only for 1000 BTC.

Edited by Kargai