CryptoDadlol

Investment Opportunity - PD Community to take over BTC Mining in 2018?

What's up PD! I got something FUN and PROFITABLE! Hear me out...

There are TONS of shit programs out there these days. Bitconnect.. Davor , CCG looks suspect and pretty sure crypterra is a hyip/ponzie.

So let me be straight up. THIS IS NOT REAL CLOUD MINING!

This website has been going sense 2013. No issues. You can research and google it. Has always paid and has tons of factors set in place to keep it going. This is a "virtual Game" where you are playing a "Miner". You buy miners, power supplies, pay electric costs and much much more.

The best part? You actually make BTC lol I don't think I need to go into much detail here. You get 100Gh/s of "Mining Power"/ Daily earnings. It's real. You can NEVER deposit real BTC and build up using the free hash power. However, here is my offer...

I will give back the 3% affiliate bonus I get from you buying additional hash power. I want to get several members into this program. Only invest what you are comfortable with. Just like with any investment there is risk. This is no different but if you are looking to invest a small amount and have it earn you BTC every hour.. I honestly feel this is even better than the real things "Hashflare or Genesis". Only because you get more return and it doesn't actually depend on the market/Real Time BTC difficulty etc..

STEPs

Use this link:  http://bit.ly/2DTGxKk (you have to join using that link. You can't click it, then click somewhere else then go to join. You MUST join via that link directly.)

AGAIN, this is 100% free and i welcome EVERYONE just make sure to message me after a real deposit.

$$$ Go through FAQ/Training then send me a PM here.

I may be in a position to offer even more of a investment bonus as I am willing to boost the first few people who join with me. I already have one person here who has joined and happy. I will not give their name out unless i get the green light. $$$

If anything look at it like a faucet for PD lol Put in $100 and withdraw every few days for the next year! But maybe gambling your investment isn't the best idea? Maybe it is!

I am open to other programs and ways to earn but please do not hijack my post by posting your affiliate links. Thank you and lets earn together!

ADDED UPDATE PICTURES. Start your free account! http://bit.ly/2DTGxKk

MinerFarm 2.1.18 p1.PNG

MinerFarm 2.1.18 p2.PNG

MinerFarm 2.1.18 p3.PNG

MinerFarm 2.1.18 p4.PNG

Edited by CryptoDadlol
Spelling, Added Update Pictures

2 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

you should have make the link public, people don't trust a hidden website

There are some people who also avoid affiliate links because they , for some reason, don't want others to succeed because they themselves have yet to succeed. The first step in business is trust. If someone thinks I am posting something that would harm their computer then don't click it. I understand. Not use what web browser you sure but anything in the last 5 years will block any harmful links for you.

Thanks for your post!

Edited by CryptoDadlol

On 2/4/2018 at 07:39, CryptoDadlol said:

There are some people who also avoid affiliate links because they , for some reason, don't want others to succeed because they themselves have yet to succeed. The first step in business is trust. If someone thinks I am posting something that would harm their computer then don't click it. I understand. Not use what web browser you sure but anything in the last 5 years will block any harmful links for you.

Thanks for your post!

i understand, i wish you all the best in your endeavor

You got one bit wrong in there though, it does base off real btc diff

Here a quote from their FAQ 

"Does the in system difficulty of Bitcoin is the same as the real life?

Yes, the difficulty in the system is exactly same as the difficulty in real life."

Edited by Neobreaker

9 hours ago, Neobreaker said:

You got one bit wrong in there though, it does base off real btc diff

Here a quote from their FAQ 

"Does the in system difficulty of Bitcoin is the same as the real life?

Yes, the difficulty in the system is exactly same as the difficulty in real life."

Right but what I mean is your hash power on this site is getting more BTC than "real" hash power. The real btc difficulty isn't effecting the site. They can claim whatever they want but im getting almost double payout for the same hashing power at almost 1/3 the cost lol

I will update tonight. Thanks guys!

I will send back the deposit bonus I get from your first order. I may be able (have so far) do up to 3 purchases this way. Giving up my affiliate for 3 order. Contact me first to see what I can do but the first purchase is always given back =D

UPDATE: A user created a NEW pool and I have been testing it. My daily income fluxes a lot during the week as seen in the first picture. So far so good and STILL getting much higher returns on my hash rate than REAL mining. This game is amazing!

I have almost reached my goal for affiliate. I can only offer to payout my affiliate commissions back to my people for 2 more affiliate. Thanks guys and can't wait for everyone on the team to post updates! @theshadyhobo take a screen shot of your Dashboard, if you feel like sharing.

Enjoy and let me know if anyone has any questions or if there is a more organized way to do these updates. 

MinerFarm 2.19.18 p1.PNG

MinerFarm 2.19.18 p2.PNG

MinerFarm 2.19.18 p3.PNG

MinerFarm 2.19.18 p4.PNG

MinerFarm 2.19.18 p5.PNG

On 2/18/2018 at 00:50, chaitanya said:

yes ,I am joining  by  your link 

Message me on the forum if you deposit. I'll give you a deposit bonus. Also plz post any questions here as it may help others as well.

This is indeed real! 

http://www.minerfarm.com/login?r=31446#toregister is my link to register! 

THe first picture is of his reference payouts back to me lol. Dabank is also his account. and the second one is my homepage of minerfarm. 

Real shit my doods. 

Cryptodadlol.PNG

Minerfarm.PNG

8 minutes ago, theshadyhobo said:

This is indeed real! 

http://www.minerfarm.com/login?r=31446#toregister is my link to register! 

THe first picture is of his reference payouts back to me lol. Dabank is also his account. and the second one is my homepage of minerfarm. 

Real shit my doods. 

Cryptodadlol.PNG

Minerfarm.PNG

Thanks for the feedback bro! I hope not too many people remember my bank alt as I have fun giving fun facts from it lol We will see how many people read this post rofl!

ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!!

DO NOT change pools!

Make sure to read the FAQ and Go Through the short "Training" in the back office/Member Area several times.

Post all questions here!

DO NOT CHANGE OR CREATE YOUR OWN POOL! (talk to me or ask questions here first)

Once you create your own people YOU CAN NOT LEAVE IT. 

Stick with Default pool.

2 minutes ago, CryptoDadlol said:

You can see my daily return and I have just under 1 Th/s. About 3% a day return. Sometimes more sometimes less. 30k-50k sats a day or so.

Yeah, alright. Seems it has good returns for investments, I will buy speed in following days.

UPDATE 02/26/2018

More Power!

Almost doubled my hash using mostly profits from my old miners. As you can see with all my inventory I purchased most of my hash power.

Still going strong and new items/ features just added!

If you are sleeping on this I feel bad for you son! I got 99 problems but earning sats ain't one!!!!

Who has questions? Who is ready to get a boost?! I'm giving up my affiliate commissions so you guys can get more of a return and build up hash even faster! lets rock this thing PD!

NOTE: I will update after 24 hours to see my NEW 24 hour earning rate. I have only gotten one payout at the new hash. I am so excited!!!!

mf.PNG

mf2.PNG

Edited by CryptoDadlol

16 minutes ago, Ssociety said:

do you think how long, that site will run?

There is no way to tell but the admins seem to care about longevity. They continue to release new site features and shop items. Seems you make your money back within your first month assuming you don't compound any earnings. 

Might as well get a free account going. Log in every two days and see how it goes. 

UPDATE: 03/17/2018

Pulling in about 50k a day. Peaking at 67k and dipping as low as 31k (I changed pools for a day.. Pro Tip; Don't change pools several times within the same week the timing will mess you up...)

Notice from Minerfarm "We are happy to announce a new spring discount! at purchase to get a 10% discount for all miners. The offer is limited." 

update.PNG

update2.PNG