Jump to content
Kurian

Is there a drug or perfume to attract women??

Recommended Posts

Have you watched the movie "Perfume :The Story of a Murderer" ?? Then, this question might have came across your mind. "Is there a drug or perfume to attract women??" :x:x

Szenenbild_32jpeg_1400x930.jpg.e2fd743db72b875a9b676bbf50dbef6a.jpg

I'm not talking about Aphrodisiacs, Viagra or pheromone sprays. Please don't misunderstand the term "attract" because, i put it there intentionally to hide the 'perv' me from the headline.. xDxD    I'm talking about a real working perfume, Women will run to you if you wear it..  :P The drug which bypass women's logical brain and trigger uncontrollable primal attraction deep in her subconscious. We've seen this in many fantasy movies but, never find something real or effective. Everyone of us want  women/ men attracted to us. That's why most of the perfume brands advertising or claiming that, "If you wear it, opposite sex would get attracted to you or fall for you". 

Cocaine is often used as a seduction drug..  If you succeed in making a woman sniff some, she could end up running after her own satisfaction. I don't know much about it but there might be people around us  who have experienced it.. 

After a long search on the internet, I've found that i successfully wasted my time searching for an unsolved question. Lots of junks on the internet claiming that, you could attract women by some simple tricks. Trust me, don't listen to all that s**t. One guy made me watch his video for more than 20 minutes. He's claiming that he'll reveal his legendary "Honey trick" in that video but, he never did.. He was just talking and talking and talking.I had to close the tab to stop that video (FYI there was no fast forwarding option in that video).

I've a two question to all of you. One to men and other to women.

To Men

Have you ever came across this thought or found something effective???

 

To Women

What do you think of someone possessing this special kind of drug and do you think, is there anything which could be effective to attract women?? (like perfume scents, clothing,.... )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched this last 4 years ago and men, i love how twisted it is.haha 

But it will be weird if they will actually create a perfume/drug to attract women because a lot of forced relationships/ rape will occur if this will continue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kurian said:

To Women

What do you think of someone possessing this special kind of drug and do you think, is there anything which could be effective to attract women?? (like perfume scents, clothing,.... )

 

It is absolutely dangerous for both men and women if someone has this kind of thing. If someone has it, we can tell the obvious intent of that person.

ugly -> desperately wants to attract men/women

career -> to be likeable

beautiful/handsome -> wants to be more popular

 

If we are being realistic here, the scent driver for most women is Axe spray haha xD

 

anigif_sub-buzz-1906-1470690939-6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, fabianabank said:

Theres a Perfume that make me fly Whenever I pass by a men using, but i never know the name cause i am so Shy kkkkkkkkkkkk 

lol that's very interesting to hear.. Next time you pass by please ask him which one he's wearing. So, we could give it a try.. xDxD 

11 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

I watched this last 4 years ago and men, i love how twisted it is.haha 

But it will be weird if they will actually create a perfume/drug to attract women because a lot of forced relationships/ rape will occur if this will continue.

Yeah that's right.. Short cuts are good for nothing.. Love should be earned..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the movie, Ben Whishaw did a great job portraying Jean‑Baptiste Grenouille :x Also, read the book just to make sure it is as equaly as awesome! :D 

I like the topic, but I think we do not need an universal perfume for the attraction, pheromones do the job for us, and using such a "love potion" would be cheating massively. xD 

Either way, I react to these two as if they actually were what you just described above :$ Used to use male perfume cause I love them so much, hehe :D 

set-black-suede-touch-3-1006505743.jpg

BURBERRY-BRIT-SUMMER-PRICE-PAKISTAN.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bojana said:

I love the movie, Ben Whishaw did a great job portraying Jean‑Baptiste Grenouille :x Also, read the book just to make sure it is as wqualy as awesome! :D 

I like the topic, but I think we do not need an universal perfume for the attraction, pheromones do the job for us, and using such a "love potion" would be cheating massively. xD 

Either way, I react to these two as if they actually were what you just described above :$ Used to use male perfume cause I love them so much, hehe :D 

set-black-suede-touch-3-1006505743.jpg

BURBERRY-BRIT-SUMMER-PRICE-PAKISTAN.jpg

Haha omg, i think we like "weird related crimes something" movies haha xD yeah this movie is intriguing esp the last scenes ?..

 

 

5 hours ago, Kurian said:

lol that's very interesting to hear.. Next time you pass by please ask him which one he's wearing. So, we could give it a try.. xDxD 

Yeah that's right.. Short cuts are good for nothing.. Love should be earned..

Well, a natural smell or musk of man will do:P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Zephiera said:

It is absolutely dangerous for both men and women if someone has this kind of thing. If someone has it, we can tell the obvious intent of that person.

ugly -> desperately wants to attract men/women

career -> to be likeable

beautiful/handsome -> wants to be more popular

 

If we are being realistic here, the scent driver for most women is Axe spray haha xD

 

anigif_sub-buzz-1906-1470690939-6.gif

lol that advertisement.. This was the first one that came to my mind when i mentioned about perfume ads.. xD 

7 hours ago, Bojana said:

I love the movie, Ben Whishaw did a great job portraying Jean‑Baptiste Grenouille :x Also, read the book just to make sure it is as equaly as awesome! :D 

I like the topic, but I think we do not need an universal perfume for the attraction, pheromones do the job for us, and using such a "love potion" would be cheating massively. xD 

Either way, I react to these two as if they actually were what you just described above :$ Used to use male perfume cause I love them so much, hehe :D 

set-black-suede-touch-3-1006505743.jpg

BURBERRY-BRIT-SUMMER-PRICE-PAKISTAN.jpg

Never heard of the book before.. Does it have the same story??? That would be my next read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Kurian said:

lol that advertisement.. This was the first one that came to my mind when i mentioned about perfume ads.. xD 

Never heard of the book before.. Does it have the same story??? That would be my next read.

It is, it is based on a book, I got it from a friend of mine :$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kurian said:

Never heard of the book before.. Does it have the same story??? That would be my next read.

The book is much more interesting than the movie, at least for me. I recommend to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my experience, girls are indeed attracted by nice-smelling parfumes and by guys who are clean from the top to the bottom. Actually, that's true for boys too. Who would actually feel attracted by someone who smells or who looks messy? Just taking a shower, putting at least 15 minutes in preparing and using some subtle parfume would make a woman a little more interested in you before talking to you. But no parfume or drug or anything in the world can get a woman attracted to you than your personality... Parfumes only help you, but they do all the job for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2018 at 02:15, skywallkee said:

In my experience, girls are indeed attracted by nice-smelling parfumes and by guys who are clean from the top to the bottom. Actually, that's true for boys too. Who would actually feel attracted by someone who smells or who looks messy? Just taking a shower, putting at least 15 minutes in preparing and using some subtle parfume would make a woman a little more interested in you before talking to you. But no parfume or drug or anything in the world can get a woman attracted to you than your personality... Parfumes only help you, but they do all the job for you.

That's right.. grooming is a great way to attract other people.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2018 at 06:40, Mistletoe said:

i never thought of this until i read this. all i know is that our sweat smell is attractive to the opposite sex

That's right, but not just everybody from the opposite sex will be attracted by our sweat smell. And also none of us will be attracted by sweat smell from just anybody from the opposite sex. This is not that simple or otherwise people would never wear perfumes and would never shower after gym. :) If someone's sweat is attractive to us it means we are matched with that person on other levels too. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why but very few people in the world are aware of the concept of Kasturi which is used in ancient Indian tantric and occult sciences as a hypnotic substance.  It is also popular as musk and quite literally if used properly it hijacks the neurological system. Long before the pied piperesque female enchanting stories , Indian God of Love ( Krishna ) also was adorned and devoted by applying a dot on the third eye forehead area containing a paste of musk and sandalwood. Ofcourse the Indian occult sciences were strictly bounded in the guru-disciple domain. Hence much research is needed. But it is just some food for thought considering how substances almost capture and hijack the sensory systems of our existence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/01/2018 at 22:42, Kurian said:

Have you watched the movie "Perfume :The Story of a Murderer" ?? Then, this question might have came across your mind. "Is there a drug or perfume to attract women??" :x:x

Szenenbild_32jpeg_1400x930.jpg.e2fd743db72b875a9b676bbf50dbef6a.jpg

I'm not talking about Aphrodisiacs, Viagra or pheromone sprays. Please don't misunderstand the term "attract" because, i put it there intentionally to hide the 'perv' me from the headline.. xDxD    I'm talking about a real working perfume, Women will run to you if you wear it..  :P The drug which bypass women's logical brain and trigger uncontrollable primal attraction deep in her subconscious. We've seen this in many fantasy movies but, never find something real or effective. Everyone of us want  women/ men attracted to us. That's why most of the perfume brands advertising or claiming that, "If you wear it, opposite sex would get attracted to you or fall for you". 

Cocaine is often used as a seduction drug..  If you succeed in making a woman sniff some, she could end up running after her own satisfaction. I don't know much about it but there might be people around us  who have experienced it.. 

After a long search on the internet, I've found that i successfully wasted my time searching for an unsolved question. Lots of junks on the internet claiming that, you could attract women by some simple tricks. Trust me, don't listen to all that s**t. One guy made me watch his video for more than 20 minutes. He's claiming that he'll reveal his legendary "Honey trick" in that video but, he never did.. He was just talking and talking and talking.I had to close the tab to stop that video (FYI there was no fast forwarding option in that video).

I've a two question to all of you. One to men and other to women.

To Men

Have you ever came across this thought or found something effective???

 

To Women

What do you think of someone possessing this special kind of drug and do you think, is there anything which could be effective to attract women?? (like perfume scents, clothing,.... )

 

I don't think any drug made to attract women... Still I haven't see any drug like these 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i only use cheap perfume . its from my friend who expert at banging girls. works everytime.i do agree that natural smell is more effective.

 

fantasia . sg men . there is two version. soft and hard smell. pick soft one. i always use. but i will try hard one to combine both smell

 

thanks me later

 

p/s: word is everything , keep her wanting more. just dont get fucked by her

Edited by Ohohoho
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×