1claire

Get to 1 BTC with 3% profit daily.

Requirement : Discipline

Imagine you only have faucet of 100 which most do have.  How long before you can make 1BTC safely?

If you win 3% of your capital every day you will reach 1BTC in 468 days. 

Calculation: 100 x 1.03^468 = 1.01817202 BTC

It is too long to wait for a year and 3 months.  But it is safe. It's amazing to think about the possibilities with just a daily goal of 3%.

What if you don't want to wait a year? Well you could always deposit to speed things up!

With just 0.07 BTC, you can reach 1 BTC in 90 days. 

Not enough capital?  Try to win 5 times a day with 3% of capital every day. 

With just 100 sat faucet you can get 1BTC in 90 days.  

I have done this many times and always bust when I am around 1M sats.  

Reason: I always think I can roll a few more 3%. So I try to win around 30 times in a day. 

If i stick to just 3 to 5 wins. I always am profit.  I usually bust on the weekends where I have a lot of spare time.. Rolling and rolling  and then busted. So basically this all just theory because  have to reached it yet. 

Farthest I have gone up to was 0.3 BTC from 0.07 BTC in 7 days.. Winning only 3-7 times a day with base bet 3% of capital. After 7 days I was already nearing 1BTC so I tried to make it happen on the 8th day just to bust.  

I am sharing this as it may work for others who are more disciplined and not tempted to keep on rolling after reaching daily target.  

This might be a good strategy in combination with setting a daily goal and then bank the profit... afterwards anyone can still do some rolls for fun with faucet.

Just now, CaptainLorca said:

This is so solid as every other save strat. Putting daily goals and so on helps.

bit if this would work so easysily, we would have a lot of people winning big here. That’s for sure

The "itch" to roll is stronger than the daily goals. 😂😂😂😂😂

Am i right, or am i right? 👌😊

Thank you for sharing this claire, its true, discipline makes all the difference with effective bankroll management!

While discipline does help in controlling yourself and taking profits before they can turn into losses, the odds still don't change, no matter how long of a time span you spread it out across. You still need to multiply your initial 100 sats by 1,000,000x, and one of those daily 1.03x is almost guaranteed to fail eventually. Otherwise it would be no different to gaining 1.03x every minute, and turning 100 sats into 1 BTC in just under 8 hours. Starting with a higher bankroll, say, 0.05 BTC does help reduce the chance of going bust, but it still requires 102 gains of 1.03x each, which is still unlikely.

Isn’t the math wrong on this? I am thoroughly confused as to how you are getting 1 BTC in 468 days with 100 satoshi. Even if you compound that, 3% daily rate it’s not going to add up to nearly that much. You’re only making 3 satoshi then 3.09 then 3.09027 etc. how did you come up with one bitcoin? That’s like giving someone $100 bucks and then saying 3% interest a day will equal to $100,000,000 in less than a year and a half. I think you’ve messed up somewhere in your equation. Because you can’t keep adding the base value of 100 since the faucet can’t be claimed unless you have a 0 balance...or I’m just not getting it. But there’s no way you turn 100 satoshi into a bitcoin by only gaining 3%/per day..

5 minutes ago, stevenwonder said:

Isn’t the math wrong on this? I am thoroughly confused as to how you are getting 1 BTC in 468 days with 100 satoshi. Even if you compound that, 3% daily rate it’s not going to add up to nearly that much. You’re only making 3 satoshi then 3.09 then 3.09027 etc. how did you come up with one bitcoin? That’s like giving someone $100 bucks and then saying 3% interest a day will equal to $100,000,000 in less than a year and a half. I think you’ve messed up somewhere in your equation. Because you can’t keep adding the base value of 100 since the faucet can’t be claimed unless you have a 0 balance...or I’m just not getting it. But there’s no way you turn 100 satoshi into a bitcoin by only gaining 3%/per day..

After one day you multiply 100 sats by 1.03, which gives 103. After the second day you multiply 103 by 1.03, which gives you 106.09, day 3, 109.2727, etc etc. It's not much by itself, but done 468 times, it does reach 100,000,000. Another way of doing it is by saying that roughly every 24 days, you'll double your money (since 1.03^24 is about 2). 468/24 is 19.5, so after 468 days your amount will be 100 x 2^19.5, which equals 0.74 BTC (the lesser amount comes from the rounding down in 1.03^24).

On 22/02/2018 at 14:41, JamesD28 said:

After one day you multiply 100 sats by 1.03, which gives 103. After the second day you multiply 103 by 1.03, which gives you 106.09, day 3, 109.2727, etc etc. It's not much by itself, but done 468 times, it does reach 100,000,000. Another way of doing it is by saying that roughly every 24 days, you'll double your money (since 1.03^24 is about 2). 468/24 is 19.5, so after 468 days your amount will be 100 x 2^19.5, which equals 0.74 BTC (the lesser amount comes from the rounding down in 1.03^24).

This is correct if you round down. But will you round down. And how do you win double every 24 days? 

But the computation of 100 x 2 ^ 19.5 is not equivalent to 100 X 1.03 ^ 468

100 x 2 ^ 23.25

Since 1.03 is compounding it gains more value compared to a 2X bet. Or 2x every 24 days. 

100 x 1.03 ^ 24 = 203.28

100 x 2 = 200.

And will you bet all in with 100 sats? Yes. at the start... but if you are already at 100,000 sats will you bet 2x at max? 

You expect that every 24 days you wait then you bet 2x is a sure green on nexr roll?

The 3% is to increase odds and no need to bet all in at 1.03.

You can win 3% with small bets of  0.1% for you bank to reach 3% even

Odds of 2% betting at bet amount 0.1% of bankroll..

@1claire I was only talking about doubling every 24 days in terms of the calculations, not actual bets. But you are correct that the compounding interest on daily 1.03x bets would result in higher gains compared to exactly doubling every 24 days. That explanation was just to show that daily 1.03x and 24 day doubling are roughly equivalent in terms of gains, and to show to steven that the gains you mentioned for 468 days are in fact correct.

with regards with this strat @Dan correct me if im wrong 

before you roll the dice the outcome is decided right? or it can be changed? 

in addition what if you rolled 99.8 or 1 when you rolled ? haha it sucks so much but well i might wanna try this i swear. thank you :)

1 hour ago, wilburwilbur said:

with regards with this strat @Dan correct me if im wrong 

before you roll the dice the outcome is decided right? or it can be changed? 

in addition what if you rolled 99.8 or 1 when you rolled ? haha it sucks so much but well i might wanna try this i swear. thank you :)

The client seed and server seed combined determine the outcome, so technically there's a chain of outcomes predetermined until you change the seed. The RNG comes when you chagne your seed, it produces a completely random server seed which in turns creates a new string of outcomes. because you get to choose where you bet, aka high or low, there's no value in us knowing the result. Provably fair is sued to verify that despite the fact we know the result, we didn't change it to force you to lose.

Why are you asking this? You are completely off topic....

8 hours ago, Dan said:

The client seed and server seed combined determine the outcome, so technically there's a chain of outcomes predetermined until you change the seed. The RNG comes when you chagne your seed, it produces a completely random server seed which in turns creates a new string of outcomes. because you get to choose where you bet, aka high or low, there's no value in us knowing the result. Provably fair is sued to verify that despite the fact we know the result, we didn't change it to force you to lose.

Why are you asking this? You are completely off topic....

okay i got it. im verifying topic last time on chat on stake about bets 

and im not off topic haha coz im confirming the notion that if you continuously play there's a big chance that "house edge" will come after you

Edited by wilburwilbur

i'm doing almost the same thing, with a twist.  Something i learned from trading. increasing your profit exponentially and minimizing risk. But i don't think 100 sats will turn to 1 btc in about 15 months.  that's just close to 0.015btc in my estimate. i see 2 problems here. One is, a year without a single loss is way too impossible. Second is your base bet. A single loss will leave you 97% of your capital. The next day you win, that will give you 99.91% capital. 

3 hours ago, jas320 said:

i'm doing almost the same thing, with a twist.  Something i learned from trading. increasing your profit exponentially and minimizing risk. But i don't think 100 sats will turn to 1 btc in about 15 months.  that's just close to 0.015btc in my estimate. i see 2 problems here. One is, a year without a single loss is way too impossible. Second is your base bet. A single loss will leave you 97% of your capital. The next day you win, that will give you 99.91% capital. 

1st : you dont expect a single loss. 

2nd : you dont stop after you 1st lose on the day you, you keep playing until you get the 3% for that day.