nytewind

Just re-lived the final scene in rounders

I just re-lived the best rounder scene ever...

The table goes to heads up. me and this other sorry SOB across from me he's sittin just under my stacks

I have 127,000 in chips and he has 122k

cards dealt I have Ace Ten. 

I check

he raises the bet but I call -- my kicker is fairly strong and the flop can make this a monster hand

The flop

I flopped the straight Jc Qc Kc hits the board.. 

takes everything in my soul to not bet.. I check.. my heart is pounding.

I know he's going to bet his ace here and he does.. he over bets again.. ok he's chasing an ace high flush but I've already got a straight for sure 

fuckit i'll call him and not raise him... act like him still trying to get the straight.. 

turn comes and it's a 3 - i'm thinkin great, he's got a chance at 2 pair here maybe a straight IF he's got what I got... but does he?

I still got my ace high straight sitting back and I know he's about to throw another overbet at me.

he does. I call

Ace hits the river -- no biggy for me, best he has here is trips maybe 2 pair, he's repping the straight but if he does have it, we'll split the pot

he can't have the flush now he wouldn't have overbet ot get me off the pot if ihe did.

and my trap works.

he bets his ace on top pair against the river ALL-IN and I snap called him.

Flipped my card over and before the hand was even being done paid out, he'd left the room.

#rekt #rounders2018

2 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Nice hand!

I suddenly missed playing Zynga Poker after I read this.

Anyways, this was awesome. ?

wsop\Zynga poker is garbage now...

Get yourself over to coinpoker.com

download the app its the download button on the upper right. you can't buy chips since the ICO is over, 

but you can play in the freeroll tournaments and win free CHP which is also a cryptocurrency... yea dude.. free freakin' money if you're even HALF decent at poker

I started poker less than a month ago and I've earned over 1000 chips in tournament play that's over 500bucks usd

42 minutes ago, nytewind said:

wsop\Zynga poker is garbage now...

Get yourself over to coinpoker.com

download the app its the download button on the upper right. you can't buy chips since the ICO is over, 

but you can play in the freeroll tournaments and win free CHP which is also a cryptocurrency... yea dude.. free freakin' money if you're even HALF decent at poker

I started poker less than a month ago and I've earned over 1000 chips in tournament play that's over 500bucks usd

Imma try this later.

Im kinda itching to play since you posted such an awesome win scenario. ??

Thanks for the suggestion @nytewind!

Take it easy brother. Take care.

47 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

Good game. I also want to try myself in this game.

give it a whirl! coinpoker.com has a new freeroll tounry series coming out... you can also play legal poker for free at globalpoker and on jackpotpoker for free on steam

8 minutes ago, nytewind said:

give it a whirl! coinpoker.com has a new freeroll tounry series coming out... you can also play legal poker for free at globalpoker and on jackpotpoker for free on steam

Thanks for the link, I'll try it myself.;)