Dan

No fees, no bullshit!

We are tired that you are paying unnecessarily high fees on your Bitcoin transfers, and because of that, we are covering all your Primedice depositing transaction costs.

Contact support with your transaction ID alongside a screenshot for your refund. You can contact the support team through the live support button on the Primedice menu, or by email at support@primedice.com

Here are a few conditions to be mindful of:

• Minimum deposit is 0.005 BTC.
  • Maximum transaction fee to be paid is 0.002 BTC.
  • If you are sending from a 3rd party service (i.e. exchanges) you may be asked for extra information to avoid abuse.
    Don't worry; we respect your privacy!
  • Promotion ends before the 18th of February.
  • The terms and conditions may change in case of abuse. Please contact support beforehand to ensure this is still running.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

that is a great idea from pd for the deposits...... it would be nice if we had a two tier withdraw fee dan as i am sure u have been told one low and one high the 90k... as 90k for a 400k min withdraw is ludicrous.. anyway .. dont wanna chew ya ears i am sure u have been aware and pass it on ty... 

Edited by athena2007
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

it would be nice if we had a two tier withdraw fee dan as i am sure u have been told one low and one high the 90k... as 90k for a 400k min withdraw is ludicrous.. anyway .. dont wanna chew ya ears i am sure u have been aware and pass it on ty... 

+1

8 hours ago, Dan said:

We are tired that you are paying unnecessarily high fees on your Bitcoin transfers, and because of that, we are covering all your Primedice depositing transaction costs.

Contact support with your transaction ID alongside a screenshot for your refund. You can contact the support team through the live support button on the Primedice menu, or by email at support@primedice.com

Here are a few conditions to be mindful of:

• Minimum deposit is 0.005 BTC.
  • Maximum transaction fee to be paid is 0.002 BTC.
  • If you are sending from a 3rd party service (i.e. exchanges) you may be asked for extra information to avoid abuse.
    Don't worry; we respect your privacy!
  • Promotion ends before the 18th of February.
  • The terms and conditions may change in case of abuse. Please contact support beforehand to ensure this is still running.

this is neat too tho