jbenjaminy

Huge Hit Earlier!! 200k to over 20mil

Hey guys, just wanted to make a post about my win last night -- truly an insane session, taking 200k exactly (from a loan) and turning into over 20mil. I had 21 mil in my balance to be exact, after about 1mil I used to repay the loan, rain a little in chat and give out a few more generous tips to people who have been generous with me in the past. Excited to be in the "hall of fame" for the first time in a long time too -- on the daily leaderboard in 6th last I checked, would've been higher but I guess my session was technically spread across two days as 0.149 is showing for today's profit, but total for session was around 0.210. So as many of you have seen by this point, I've previously posted my strategy and just the way I play including my own personal preferences and habits, etc. And I mentioned a few of my monster runs that I've gone on like this before -- most notably was the 14 BTC run in 2015 on a different site -- I posted a screenshot of a 5 BTC payout from a single roll on my strategy guide from this session. Anyway, point is I've had several other huge runs like this before, and I always say how I win and lose just as much as anyone else, but one thing I'm really good at is maximizing my profits on my winning days. I've been using this same strategy for several years now that I just kind of developed through trial and error of a lot of stuff. One interesting thing I wanted to bring up in this post that I noticed last night and thinking about it all of my really big wins have basically played out the same way. They have all been very long sessions, 8-10 hours or so on average. Also, for most of the session, maybe for 80% or so of it, I'm just going up and down -- never making it above maybe 3 or 4 times what I started with, and dropping below my starting stack at some points but never busting or redepositing either. It's only when I'm not rushed, 100% focused, keep myself from getting frustrated or impatient, etc. that I can make this sort of thing happen -- everything has to be just right and you have to maintain that for several hours while you wait for a landslide. And so after probably 6 hours or so where I'd get back up to about 0.01 BTC then drop back down, and I wasn't betting about 1k per bet at any one point or doing anything too crazy, I finally started to climb a little, to about 0.025 BTC over the course of an hour or so, and then over the course of another hour I climbed up to around 0.045 BTC, and I stayed around there for maybe 30 more min. At that point, there was just this undeniable landslide of really big and really small rolls -- I raised my bets up to as much as 0.0002 BTC per bet and moved my target down to 0.03% win rates at some points and the rolls were just coming. The only times that I was not just building up my balance for about the last hour that all these rolls came was when I was missing the rolls that were coming on the other side or whatever, but still coming none-the-less. Anyway, all this is to say that a lot of people are skeptical that there are ever just clear rushes of rolls on the extremes of either high/low, and I'm here to tell you that every time I've had an unreal run like last night, it has played out the same. And to get that opportunity, you have to be able to survive thousands of monotonous rolls where nothing exciting happens while you wait for that golden opportunity, and don't fret about the occasional roll that you missed or that you could've made more on. When that small window to really maximize profits comes you'll know it and the bulk of your huge profits will come over a very short period of time relative to the hours you've been waiting. In no more than 1 hour, I completed the last climb of my balance from about 0.04 BTC to over 0.21 BTC.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SWEAT THIS ONE WITH ME!! I think I showed my gratitude to most of you but if not, this won't be my last monster run so I'll get you on the next :D 

Here are a few of the highlights from this session:

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 3.40.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 3.37.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 3.41.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 10.11.21 AM.png

Edited by jbenjaminy

2 hours ago, athena2007 said:

ben sniffed out the rolls magical.. david copperfield move over..

yes @athena2007 can attest to this -- she gave me a summary of her roll history via chat and I told her to go > 99.69% and she hit w/in 15 rolls or something, wasn't it?

2 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

So "feeling" the roll is the key! So that's why i dont do well with this strats cuz it requires feelings!

Yes it requires feelings and a lot of empathy for the hardships of dice in this industry. LOL @Mistletoe

Edited by jbenjaminy

On 1/28/2018 at 15:43, jbenjaminy said:

Hey guys, just wanted to make a post about my win last night -- truly an insane session, taking 200k exactly (from a loan) and turning into over 20mil. I had 21 mil in my balance to be exact, after about 1mil I used to repay the loan, rain a little in chat and give out a few more generous tips to people who have been generous with me in the past. Excited to be in the "hall of fame" for the first time in a long time too -- on the daily leaderboard in 6th last I checked, would've been higher but I guess my session was technically spread across two days as 0.149 is showing for today's profit, but total for session was around 0.210. So as many of you have seen by this point, I've previously posted my strategy and just the way I play including my own personal preferences and habits, etc. And I mentioned a few of my monster runs that I've gone on like this before -- most notably was the 14 BTC run in 2015 on a different site -- I posted a screenshot of a 5 BTC payout from a single roll on my strategy guide from this session. Anyway, point is I've had several other huge runs like this before, and I always say how I win and lose just as much as anyone else, but one thing I'm really good at is maximizing my profits on my winning days. I've been using this same strategy for several years now that I just kind of developed through trial and error of a lot of stuff. One interesting thing I wanted to bring up in this post that I noticed last night and thinking about it all of my really big wins have basically played out the same way. They have all been very long sessions, 8-10 hours or so on average. Also, for most of the session, maybe for 80% or so of it, I'm just going up and down -- never making it above maybe 3 or 4 times what I started with, and dropping below my starting stack at some points but never busting or redepositing either. It's only when I'm not rushed, 100% focused, keep myself from getting frustrated or impatient, etc. that I can make this sort of thing happen -- everything has to be just right and you have to maintain that for several hours while you wait for a landslide. And so after probably 6 hours or so where I'd get back up to about 0.01 BTC then drop back down, and I wasn't betting about 1k per bet at any one point or doing anything too crazy, I finally started to climb a little, to about 0.025 BTC over the course of an hour or so, and then over the course of another hour I climbed up to around 0.045 BTC, and I stayed around there for maybe 30 more min. At that point, there was just this undeniable landslide of really big and really small rolls -- I raised my bets up to as much as 0.0002 BTC per bet and moved my target down to 0.03% win rates at some points and the rolls were just coming. The only times that I was not just building up my balance for about the last hour that all these rolls came was when I was missing the rolls that were coming on the other side or whatever, but still coming none-the-less. Anyway, all this is to say that a lot of people are skeptical that there are ever just clear rushes of rolls on the extremes of either high/low, and I'm here to tell you that every time I've had an unreal run like last night, it has played out the same. And to get that opportunity, you have to be able to survive thousands of monotonous rolls where nothing exciting happens while you wait for that golden opportunity, and don't fret about the occasional roll that you missed or that you could've made more on. When that small window to really maximize profits comes you'll know it and the bulk of your huge profits will come over a very short period of time relative to the hours you've been waiting. In no more than 1 hour, I completed the last climb of my balance from about 0.04 BTC to over 0.21 BTC.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SWEAT THIS ONE WITH ME!! I think I showed my gratitude to most of you but if not, this won't be my last monster run so I'll get you on the next :D 

Here are a few of the highlights from this session:

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 3.40.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 3.37.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 3.41.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 10.11.21 AM.png

Wow those are some ballzy but great hits!! Way to go @jbenjaminy too bad I wasn't on to see it!