CaptainLorca

The second Discovery rally

The second Discovery Rally begins!

This time the really will lead you to one page, full of filthy riddles!

Everyone is allowed to play! Supports, Members, Staff.

The rallye begins on february 10 (3 PM -> Timezone: UTC+1)!!!

How to play:

I will post a Hyperlink to a page when the rally starts.

When you follow that hyperlink, the rally starts off with the first task you need to solve. The answer from that task will help OR guide you to the next step of the rally. 

When you went through all the tasks that are ahead of you, you will find a phrase. Post the phrase as first here in the topic to win the pot!

You can start registering now. For that, you need to send me 2500 Satoshi with the Message „Discovery Rally 2“, here on forum.

Overviewhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11WWhNSDSOOopNlVgLQzlJvsKI6BE7WkHHnSQWVpSLj4/edit?usp=sharing

The total of contesters Satoshi will get to the contester who finds first the secret price (you know it when you see it  )

I’d like to take 6% off for effort.

The payout, if won, will be paid on Primedice, not in the forum.

If someone of you manages to find the secret phrase in 4  Hours, I’ll throw all my Satoshis into the total.

The Rules:

• You have to register for the Rallye with 2500 Satoshi. (You can still do after the begin of the really, but keep in mind that the other contesters maybe have an advantage)
  • It is NOT allowed to talk about it in the forum. This includes: Solutions to a task, tips or questions to a task. (It is allowed to talk anywhere else, like private messaging or the PD chat)
  • You cannot back out. Once you paid, you need to play or lose it anyway.
  • there must be a least 10 contester or all contester get their Satoshi back.
  • Whatever it takes. You can Hack the page, you can search through the Sourecode. Nothing is forbidden. But please don't kill the server!
  • Breaking the rules will cut you out and losing your Satoshi! KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!
  • Every week I’ll post a hint or shortcut

MOST IMPORTANT RULE:

If no one manages to win this rally within a month, the total Pot will be added to the next rally!!!

POT-O-METER

7,500 Satoshi

Hints

Don't forget to turn on something...

Edited by CaptainLorca

Vouching for @CaptainLorca's reliability :) You will have insight in how much funds are atm and your part of the investment in it ;) 

If you have any questions, please, address them here on thread ;) I'll begin with 1st - do we guess the riddles directly here on the thread and get the new clues or how does it works? I think we need more explaining of this part :D

Guesses: light, oven? *I have the dumb-dumbs today* Will send the satoshis if I understand the concept fully xD 

7 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Vouching for @CaptainLorca's reliability :) You will have insight in how much funds are atm and your part of the investment in it ;) 

If you have any questions, please, address them here on thread ;) I'll begin with 1st - do we guess the riddles directly here on the thread and get the new clues or how does it works? I think we need more explaining of this part :D

Guesses: light, oven? *I have the dumb-dumbs today* Will send the satoshis if I understand the concept fully xD 

Ah yeah.. you caught me there on short breath :D.. edited it and here it is as well:

How to play:

I will post a Hyperlink to a page when the rally starts.

When you follow that hyperlink, the rally starts off with the first task you need to solve. The answer from that task will help OR guide you to the next step of the rally. 

When you went through all the tasks that are ahead of you, you will find a phrase. Post the phrase as first here in the topic to win the pot!