CryptoDadlol

Intermittent Fasting - Losing 50lbs in 6 months no Exorcise!

I am 34ish Male. About 6"1 and NOW 180lbs. 

About 6 months ago i was 235lbs. Not getting into all my depression issues and excuses (valid ones ) that kept me from exorcising I just want to focus on eating. Like a lot of people I pretty much ate whenever I got hungry. I didn't really think about what I put in my body. I tried other diets here and there but nothing ever worked in the time frame that made it worth it for me.  Finally, after watching the "Joe Rogan Podcast" and hearing about this diet, I decided to implement the "Intermediate Fasting" diet/method.

Now, how intense you want to get is up to you but here is what I did.

First, and this is not requirement but I URGE you to CARE enough about yourself to do the research about Milk and sugar/carbs, I cut out Cow Milk and Bread (carbs in bulk). I will have a bowl of cheerios from time to time (whole grain no added sugar) and never sandwiches or pastries! You want a hamburger? Cool, no bread. A sandwich? Fine. No bread. Hotdog? Legit. No bread. Just don't.

Now I attached a few pictures to give ideas and visually explain what the fasting actually requires. In these examples they are a little more serious than me. Here is my schedule.

I tend to wake up around 9:00am-10:00am and go to bed anywhere from 11:00pm to 2:00am.

I Eat at Noon everyday no matter what time I wake up. This is the HARDEST part of the day for me. I drink a lot of water until my first meal.

My last meal (FOOD) is at 10pm. No matter what. At first this took some time getting use to because the nights I stay up really late I'm fucking starving. So I started to eat a large last meal right at 10. This works great now. 

That's it. I lost about 30lbs before I even started to go outside and play basketball again. Slowly and when i say "Play" I mean an old , out of shape fat white guy running around chasing a ball.. but I sweat and that's what counts.

I could show before and after pics if anyone is interested. This is the first time I have told this story and only took the time because I wish I would have learned about this years ago. If you're not good at self motivating, or even if you are but need a boost, this is fool proof. Every time you want to break your time frames just stop. Think to yourself. What do i want more? This snack or this body? Do i want to taste this for 10 seconds or change my life?

I have kid so anytime I wanted to cheat I made myself think about the fact that everyday I'm not working on making myself healthy I am risking less time with my children. 

You really are what you eat! I would love to hear any success stories you have had with this diet in the past or if you're willing to give it a try? I started to shred lbs after just a week of doing this. It's amazing!

Again let me know if you want pics. I'm not the best looking guy but you can see fat me vs me now lol Plus my wife, just having second kid, is about to start soon. If interested we can pics update pics as she is getting rdy to try and drop about 40lbs in 6 months and im looking to put on 15-20lbs of muscle!

Healthy Gambler is a happy gambler!! (that's prob bs but wanted to be positive!!)

leangains-daily-intermittent-fasting.jpg

1.PNG

I think I was lucky. I eat as much as I want and do not get fat. If excess weight hinders you and brings inconvenience, then you need to lose weight. I wish you luck in this fight. 
P.S. Fat people are always kinder and calmer, this is my observation.;)

13 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

I think I was lucky. I eat as much as I want and do not get fat. If excess weight hinders you and brings inconvenience, then you need to lose weight. I wish you luck in this fight. 
P.S. Fat people are always kinder and calmer, this is my observation.;)

How old are you? I use to be like that as well. Then i turned 30 lol

Point is. Even if you don't get fat you hurt yourself by what you eat or don't eat. Saying "I eat whatever I want and don't get fat" is like saying "I shoot heroin and don't die".. ok but you shouldn't shoot heroin probably lol  This post is for those who need or want to lose weight and are tired of diets that don't work. Hope it helps!

Stay healthy!

Oh and bonus tip for everyone!! "Fat" does NOT make you fat! You NEED healthy fats! It's sugar! Sugar is the #1 most dangerous drug on earth! Reduce sugar NOT fat!

2 minutes ago, CryptoDadlol said:

Point is. Even if you don't get fat you hurt yourself by what you eat or don't eat. Saying "I eat whatever I want and don't get fat" is like saying "I shoot heroin and don't die".. ok but you shouldn't shoot heroin probably lol  This post is for those who need or want to lose weight and are tired of diets that don't work. Hope it helps!

Stay healthy!

Oh and bonus tip for everyone!! "Fat" does NOT make you fat! You NEED healthy fats! It's sugar! Sugar is the #1 most dangerous drug on earth! Reduce sugar NOT fat!

I am 35 years old. I think this is due to an active lifestyle, I'm constantly on the move and probably the excess fat burns. I'm not a supporter of a healthy diet. I like to receive pleasure from food. This is my weakness:$

On 1/25/2018 at 04:24, CryptoDadlol said:

Stay healthy!

When I was in my 20s I always wanted to gain weight because of my fast metabolism. But when I started to work I eventually got what I wanted. But it didn't stop so now I want to lose weight hahaha. I now watch what I eat because it is not the same anymore as time goes by. Some foods that I can easily burn before quickly turns into fats! O.o 

I think I can cut out bread but why cut the Cow Milk? D: I love drinking it. 

On 1/29/2018 at 10:18, fatterthanelvis said:

Do this with Keto when you eat again and you will become greek god. Minus the muscle from not working out obv

I lot of people are on Keto diet and I can see a lot of good feedback and they swear by this diet. 

2 hours ago, Zephiera said:

When I was in my 20s I always wanted to gain weight because of my fast metabolism. But when I started to work I eventually got what I wanted. But it didn't stop so now I want to lose weight hahaha. I now watch what I eat because it is not the same anymore as time goes by. Some foods that I can easily burn before quickly turns into fats! O.o 

I think I can cut out bread but why cut the Cow Milk? D: I love drinking it. 

I lot of people are on Keto diet and I can see a lot of good feedback and they swear by this diet. 

The Keto diet is really good. There are a lot of good diets but if you cut out sugar, carbs and milk and don't eat after 8pm or 10pm then dont eat again for 12-14 hours you will shred fat. I guarantee it.

I lost a good amount before I changed my diet. I was still eating ice cream, bowls of cereal at 9pm and was losing a couple lbs a week just fasting everyday.

You are what you eat!!!

oooh I am such an idiot.. guys i was getting Keto and paleo diet confused!!! I WANT to do Keto really bad! Can you give suggestions for foods to transition into? Like what are some cheap shopping lists? I was doing high protein but not keto high and trying to do paleo but found the fasting worked better. I REALLY want to try to change over to a keto diet so any suggestions would be amazing!

1 minute ago, CryptoDadlol said:

Its super bad for the health. So only 4 weeks I stop then try to maintain. 

During the few weeks I felt satiety, always going to the toilet and dehydrated. 

,looked like a zombie after 4 weeks too. 

Just now, 1claire said:

Its super bad for the health. So only 4 weeks I stop then try to maintain. 

During the few weeks I felt satiety, always going to the toilet and dehydrated. 

,looked like a zombie after 4 weeks too. 

Yeah i tried ephedra back in the day. Nothing worked like fasting for me and I keep the weight off. I even been eating like shit and still losing weight but supplements do work. Some.\

Adderall works too I hear lol

3 hours ago, 1claire said:

I used bangkok pills. Lose about 5-8 lbs per week 170 lbs to 145 lbs after 4 weeks. Height 5'7.  

There are a lot of pills and supplements out there that can shred fat. It's a good decision that you stopped using it. I know some people who just slimming teas or coffee and they stop using it after a month. It's like a one time big time thing but still it would be better if we just change our diet. I have a slimming tea that I haven't opened yet because I've read that it is a laxative >_<

Going back to the topic, I also heard of the after 6 diet. Yours is a different time but I think it is more suitable to me. I like the part where you included the amount of sleep that you also need. People are so focus on the diet part only.