Jump to content
Irena

How do the affiliate campaigns work?

Recommended Posts

Since we get this question quite a lot in our tickets, and there isn't any topic that covers it in total, I'm gonna explain you here in a few steps how to create a campaign, what some of the terms mean, how to start receiving the commission, etc. I know this will be full of information, but bare with me, it's pretty simple. :) 

How to create a campaign? 

It is very easy to create a campaign, and you create more than one campaign if you want (in case you want to separate your future referees in different groups).

Step 1: Press the button 'MORE' in your upper right corner

Step 2: Select the tab 'AFFILIATE'

image.png

Step 3: You have to choose a name for your campaign(s), and Step 4 the campaign code (that will show in your Affiliate URL). It can be the same for both, but it doesn't have to, whatever you decide. :)

image.png

Just press the button 'ADD CAMPAIGN' ( Step 5 ), and congratulations, you have just created your first campaign! :) 

image.png

 

When you scroll down, you will see all your active campaigns, and each campaign will contain the following information:

  • Campaign name
  • Campaign URL (link)
  • Commission

_____________________

  • Hits - this shows how many times your URL was opened
  • Referrals - this is the number of referees that you have in that campaign
  • Created - Date when the campaign is created
  • Financial information - Available balance, Withdrawn amount and Total amount earned from that campaign. 

 

How does the affiliate program work?

 

When you gather your referees, in order to start receiving your commission on their wagered amount, the referee has to make at least one deposit. After that, your commission will be counted on every satoshi they wager, and you will be able to withdraw your affiliate commission to your account whenever you want (there is no minimum amount for that withdrawal).

 

Standard Affiliate commission is 10% on the house edge (or 0.1 as it is shown in the screenshot).

If you wonder how this works, here is an example:

If your referee wagers 100 BTC, house edge (1%) on that is 1 BTC. When you calculate the affiliate commission (10%) on that, that means you will receive 0.1 BTC as your affiliate commission.

There is an option to increase the Affiliate commission rate if you become a valuable ambassador of Primedice and invite a lot of people to join us, and if that is the case, you can contact us in support, and we will give you further instructions on that. 

 

How to gather referees?

 

That is totally up to you. You can share your Affiliate URL wherever you feel it is appropriate, and where you think people would be interested into joining our community. An interesting approach to all of this could help you get the attention of larger number of people. 

If you need some promotional banners in order to make your campaign visually more interesting, you can find them here:

 

Let us know if you have any further questions or explanations!

 

Thank you for choosing Primedice! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently made a new campaign but.. It is not showing up. I will just try to create a new one later.

BTW, how much do I earn from my affiliates?

I am confused on how it is being calculated. Not sure if 10% or 1% of what they wager or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I recently made a new campaign but.. It is not showing up. I will just try to create a new one later.

BTW, how much do I earn from my affiliates?

I am confused on how it is being calculated. Not sure if 10% or 1% of what they wager or something.

Get 1% of the total bet. 

Then 10% of that is commission.

Which means for every 1000 sats bet.

It is 10 as edge. Then 1 as the commission.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1claire said:

Get 1% of the total bet. 

Then 10% of that is commission.

Which means for every 1000 sats bet.

It is 10 as edge. Then 1 as the commission.

 

 

Nice. Thanks for the clear and precise explanation, @1claire! 😊😉

Now I know. I got like 23 peeps registered using my link but no one ever deposit and played. 😑

1claire for MOD. Hahahaha. 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2018 at 00:38, dmbadillo10 said:

I recently made a new campaign but.. It is not showing up. I will just try to create a new one later.

BTW, how much do I earn from my affiliates?

I am confused on how it is being calculated. Not sure if 10% or 1% of what they wager or something.

I see one campaign on your account only, dm, have you accidentally archived it maybe? In that case, you can make a new one, it shouldn't be an issue ;) 

As for the earning, as soon as they deposit and play with that deposit, House Edge is 1% of their bets, and you get 0.1% of the wagered amount :D 

For more info and if you need help with site promotion and affiliate promotion, you can contact our affiliate manager at brais@primedice.com ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bojana said:

I see one campaign on your account only, dm, have you accidentally archived it maybe? In that case, you can make a new one, it shouldn't be an issue ;) 

As for the earning, as soon as they deposit and play with that deposit, House Edge is 1% of their bets, and you get 0.1% of the wagered amount :D 

For more info and if you need help with site promotion and affiliate promotion, you can contact our affiliate manager at brais@primedice.com ;) 

Thanks for the clear answer oh na na. 🎵🎶🎵

I made my computation and it is exactly what you said. 👍👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/01/2018 at 19:31, Irena said:

Since we get this question quite a lot in our tickets, and there isn't any topic that covers it in total, I'm gonna explain you here in a few steps how to create a campaign, what some of the terms mean, how to start receiving the commission, etc. I know this will be full of information, but bare with me, it's pretty simple. :) 

How to create a campaign? 

It is very easy to create a campaign, and you create more than one campaign if you want (in case you want to separate your future referees in different groups).

Step 1: Press the button 'ACCOUNT' in your upper right corner

Step 2: Select the tab 'AFFILIATE'

Step 3: Press the button 'ADD A NEW CAMPAIGN'

1.thumb.png.2670cd1451c5bfbfbb2f6562c257dd58.png

Step 4: You have to choose a name for your campaign(s), and the campaign code (that will show in your Affiliate URL). It can be the same for both, but it doesn't have to, whatever you decide. :)

2.png.37f8ae6499dfb93385e9a9a8e338a77b.png

Just press the button 'ADD CAMPAIGN', and congratulations, you have just created your first campaign! :) 

3.png.bd122fee074c3cdfe0acb2ef55c6ca9b.png

 

When you scroll down, you will see all your active campaigns, and each campaign will contain the following information:

  • Campaign name
  • Campaign URL
  • Campaign profit

_____________________

  • Affiliate hits - this shows how many times your URL was opened
  • Registrations - this is the number of referees that you have in that campaign
  • Registrations that bet - number of referees that are active players
  • Registrations that deposited - number of referees that have made at least one deposit

4.thumb.png.27e933bd587a9091329149b3a9ca264e.png

Below each campaign, you have the button 'ARCHIVE CAMPAIGN'. When you press it, your campaign will be archived, which means you won't be able to receive new registrations there anymore, and you won't be able to follow the statistics of that one, but you will still receive your commission from that campaign. 

 

How does the affiliate program work?

 

When you gather your referees, in order to start receiving your commission on their wagered amount, the referee has to make at least one deposit. After that, your commission will be counted on every satoshi they wager, and you will be able to withdraw your affiliate commission to your account whenever you want (there is no minimum amount for that withdrawal).

 

Standard Affiliate commission is 10% on the house edge. 

If you wonder how this works, here is an example:

If your referee wagers 100 BTC, house edge (1%) on that is 1 BTC. When you calculate the affiliate commission (10%) on that, that means you will receive 0.1 BTC as your affiliate commission.

There is an option to increase the Affiliate commission rate if you become a valuable ambassador of Primedice and invite a lot of people to join us, and if that is the case, you can contact us in support, and we will give you further instructions on that. 

 

How to gather referees?

 

That is totally up to you. You can share your Affiliate URL wherever you feel it is appropriate, and where you think people would be interested into joining our community. An interesting approach to all of this could help you get the attention of larger number of people. 

If you need some promotional banners in order to make your campaign visually more interesting, you can find them here:

 

Let us know if you have any further questions or explanations!

 

Thank you for choosing Primedice! :) 

Thank you so much for giving a good info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Katarina said:

Hey there @eleven011 . Maybe this will help you resolve the issue:

image.png.21000ad836a16be42838699de87d877b.png 

After i fill those tabs and click Create, i don't know what to do next. :( I don't know how to share my referral code or where to find my referral code :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, eleven011 said:

After i fill those tabs and click Create, i don't know what to do next. :( I don't know how to share my referral code or where to find my referral code :(

You enter the code as you like, some random combo of number/letters, by your own choice.

After you have clicked on Create, did you get your affiliate link? Should be under the green "Create" button :) 

You can share your affiliate link on some social media, promotional sites and gambling forums to gather the referrals. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bojana said:

You enter the code as you like, some random combo of number/letters, by your own choice.

After you have clicked on Create, did you get your affiliate link? Should be under the green "Create" button :) 

You can share your affiliate link on some social media, promotional sites and gambling forums to gather the referrals. ;) 

I honestly don't have the affiliate link under the green "Create" button. I once shared the https://primedice.com/?c=246810 i got there but it brought the person in just an ordinary link where to start PD. 

image.thumb.png.09b756f3566243ca4c1bdb9de337f34a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, that is your affiliate link, and you have 4 people registered under it already, those "4 hits" are your 4 affiliates, the link sends them to Primedice and they register there regularly. Your commission is 0%, I presume, since none of them appear to have deposited and played/wagered so far. :/ 

image.png.7921199bc7e70d7e4edcb33589cbe2ff.png

Also, if they have registered under your IP, system detects them as your alts, and you do not get commission for those, sorry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Yes, that is your affiliate link, and you have 4 people registered under it already, those "4 hits" are your 4 affiliates, the link sends them to Primedice and they register there regularly. Your commission is 0%, I presume, since none of them appear to have deposited and played/wagered so far. :/ 

image.png.7921199bc7e70d7e4edcb33589cbe2ff.png

Also, if they have registered under your IP, system detects them as your alts, and you do not get commission for those, sorry. 

how if we're office workmates or family living in one house/building sharing with one internet connection :( This is terribly sad. But thanks for helping. I'm still confuse but i'll try working with this matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, eleven011 said:

how if we're office workmates or family living in one house/building sharing with one internet connection :( This is terribly sad. But thanks for helping. I'm still confuse but i'll try working with this matter.

If they are all signing up under same IP address they will be marked as alt accounts and thus as self-referrals. You will get them under affiliates but they wont fetch you any profits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eleven011 said:

how if we're office workmates or family living in one house/building sharing with one internet connection :( This is terribly sad. But thanks for helping. I'm still confuse but i'll try working with this matter.

Yes, this is how it works, just as @UltraChief explained :) We need to prevent any potential abuse of this feature ;) Try catching referrals on other places, as I suggested: gambling forums, social media, some sites that support this, it is a feature to earn ;) 

21 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

So far I earned 0.004 btc refferal commision, but looks like nowadays my refferal has choose the right path :  quit gambliing

  

So it was a bad news for me 😢

Sorry to hear this, @Noeprellik1, hope they become active again or you catch some new profitable ones ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UltraChief said:

Ну, теперь вы это сделаете, и вы можете узнать партнерские ссылки в разделе More> Affiliate - прочитайте сообщение об открытии этой темы, чтобы узнать больше.

Если у вас есть вопросы, не стесняйтесь спросить.

thanks) I will ask when it will be necessary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×