xatrux

Expert on 1.10X (90%)

4 minutes ago, GokuHF said:

I've seen over 20 before because I've obtained it. It's what I usually use when I'm going all in or basebetting.

i am talking about 1.10 payout 90%

40 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

I always use 1.25 and 1.26 and you are quite correct hehe 

yea but you are one of the rare lass's who is smart enough to cash out while you're ahead and not count your chickens before they're hatched. you're a smart cookie

I have seen 3 reds in a row with this tactic and it has tilted me more than any other single method (outside me just rage betting). i would stay away. Here is an example of why this method CAN backfire fast. 

You bet 100 to make 10. Seems to go well. Damn you even got 12 greens in a row! That's 120 coins!!! Opps! You hit a red!! -100 coins. Not bad right? You still made 20!! You can do this all day!!! You're gonna be rich! ....

a few more rolls go by.. BAM!! RED!! No problem right? Just Double or triple up.. maybe 500% so you can get your money back and keep stacking dem coins boy!!!! NO WAY you can get two reds in a row it's safe!! BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! TWO REDS IN A ROW!!! Now you get upset.. angry even.. skin starts to turn green.. you ask yourself.. "What are the chances I get 3 reds in a row with 90%!!!!! BOOM ALL IN SON!!!" and tilt..... nice strat. You just wasted hours only to tilt yourself. 

But other than all that going down you should be rich in no time lol

Technically its 0.1 % chance of getting 3 red in a row , and 1% to get 2 red in a row . But it is easier go get that 2 or 3 red in a row or even 4 red that have 0.01% chance , with 1.1x than to get 1 green on 999x that has 0.1% chance. Playing with doge , never profit with 99x , 999x , but always lose on 1.2 or lower that it . I think the safest zone to take a low bet is on 1.3 

x1.1 to me is the worst payout you can do, I recommend everyone to stay x2 and above. I have never not seen someone lose big on x1.1 who bets continuously with it. I was wondering why that was for a while and its hard to explain what I thought of but basically when you gamble with x1.1 you don't really realize how much you are risking because of how small the profits are but when are gambling with x9 its counter part you understand more of the risk and when you hit you don't go through the entire process of risking high for little profit instead you risk high for big profits. If you do 10 bets on x1.1 you will have doubled your balance but have risked your entire balance at one time, if you do x9 with 10 bets you are risking 1/10th of your balance with the chance of x9ing that bet. 10 chances to win the same amount you would lose 1 chance to lose 1/10th the amount you would have won.

Thats probably not the best I can do explaining it but either way x1.1 x1.25 x1.5 are all really bad and usually end up with a big loss unless you are doing just one bet, which I still wouldn't recommend. I recommend x2 x9 x19 x99 x49 x3 x5 etc.. Good luck!

Edited by Sweeet

Waaaayy to risky too. Anyway any payout has its risks.

I only do this if i got 100 satoshi frim faucet. I get like 10-12 green streak on this.

I only experienced 2 reds in a row myself.

I once saw a post.. Recommending to just do this strat once a day. Hahahaha.

I've tried it before and the worst I've had was 5 reds in a row. Was unlikely, but bound to happen at some point considering the number of rolls needed to turn a noticeable profit. Had 3 reds on the first 3 rolls before too, so I'm not playing with that "strategy" anymore. xD

On 25/02/2018 at 07:45, dmbadillo10 said:

Waaaayy to risky too. Anyway any payout has its risks.

I only do this if i got 100 satoshi frim faucet. I get like 10-12 green streak on this.

I only experienced 2 reds in a row myself.

I once saw a post.. Recommending to just do this strat once a day. Hahahaha.

so when u reach 1k u send to bank? is this? do u increase something?

55 minutes ago, fabianabank said:

so when u reach 1k u send to bank? is this? do u increase something?

Nope. Just doing it for fun. No banking or increasing bet.

I dont really consider this as a concrete strat. 😉😉😉