dmbadillo10

SlideCoin App - Legit or Scam? ?

Good day, rollers and rolletes!

Today, we'll be discussing about this app that has been lurking on the Play Store on Android and on iOs.

So most say that passive earning, or free money does not exist. But some say that there are ways to passively earn money (or I should say satoshis) online, or with use of apps.

Maybe you've heard about SlideCoin already. If yes, so you've seen comments about the app all over forums and reviews pages.

But in spite of those comments, I wanna give my own comments, or I should sa judgement on this what they call "Passive Earning App". ✔?

Is SlideCoin a legit earning app, or just one of those scam apps created by scum bags. ??

Now, approximately, I started using this app like about 3 weeks ago and I started trying it immediately. Well, specifically trying if it pays or not. So what I did was I followed the steps, and at the end asked for SlideCoin to be my Main Messaging app. Once done, I found out that I can earn satoshis by doing SMS under the SlideCoin app (they have their app signature on every SMS you make. Haha ??). So I tried to earn about 50 sats. Then withdrawn to my CoinBase account. After a few minutes, voila! It paid! ✔??? I wanted to share screenshots here from my phone on thr CoinBase app, but it says screen wont capture due to security purposes. What a bummer. ?

But then again, seriously speaking, with all HONESTY in the world ? it really paid me. ?✔

Now Im still having running on my phone, and as I observed it, I approximately calculated that its earning about 1k satoshis daily. They have this "Elite" membership that increases your daily earnings. (I would guess it will make 3x more than what you earn normally.) Thing is, that Elite Membershio will cost you 0.001BTC.

Well, right now, its just running on the background. Earning itself until it reaches its daily limit. ??

See screenshots here:Screenshot_20180124-081841.thumb.png.8727b5876277a8c0c092fb4b9ace2b6e.png

Screenshot_20180124-081851.thumb.png.188e384061c282574b37476d6b7337aa.pngScreenshot_20180124-081901.thumb.png.9f53a7f00e0d315bd8591ec43b93f403.pngScreenshot_20180124-081857.thumb.png.a30b13a3090c876e8a4f0e0603cf13cd.png

That is how the mobile app looks like on my android device. ✔

In conclusion, I say that yeah, it's a small earning app and it will not change your life for sure. But then, for those who say that theres no passive earning, well I say yea, there's 1 app that I know. ????

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I missed something about this app that was not mentioned above. Feel free to put it on the comments section. ?✔

Legit or Scam? This one's legit bruh. ✔?✔??

Having a little app on your phone won't hurt you, right? Come try it out. Just download it from the Google PlayStore for android, Apple Store for iOS users. Upon registering, you can use my referral code to earn 10% than the usual earnings: DM.101. ???

Then tell me how it goes here. ✊?✊?

So, what do you think about SlideCoin now? Feel free to comment down below. And if you liked the content, hit on that UpVote icon and you can follow me as well. (Thank you in advance! ??)

Way back 2015 , i had this app that I installed before and patiently claim their faucets for like 6 mos..

I earned like 0.6 bitcoins and when I was about to withdraw it, it says I do not have enough balance and I should deposit 0.5 btc to claim it.

I was like w**! I thought it is free.

I was so mad because my time and efforts were wasted?

I hope this app will work out just fine.

1 minute ago, ravenyvolle said:

Way back 2015 , i had this app that I installed before and patiently claim their faucets for like 6 mos..

I earned like 0.6 bitcoins and when I was about to withdraw it, it says I do not have enough balance and I should deposit 0.5 btc to claim it.

I was like w**! I thought it is free.

I was so mad because my time and efforts were wasted?

I hope this app will work out just fine.

Ow shoot! That was a bummer @ravenyvolle. ??

But hey, it paid me twice for test withdrawals. ?? Let me see how it turns out soon. I'll post it here when I reach a certain amount.

Thanks for sharing your own experience on this dear. ????

Hello, I had 0.00375435 btc in my slidecoin account, so I sent it to my blockchain wallet, 10 mins had past, but still I didn't received the amount, what do you guys think will I receive the amt on my blockchain wallet? Leave your comment.

2 hours ago, Rimanshu said:

Hello, I had 0.00375435 btc in my slidecoin account, so I sent it to my blockchain wallet, 10 mins had past, but still I didn't received the amount, what do you guys think will I receive the amt on my blockchain wallet? Leave your comment.

My Slidecoin account has been deleted.

Well, technically you can transfer the funds on a coinbase account. Did you do that?

No, did they mention anything like tto transfer 1st in coinbase wallet, how will I come to know than. 

No, did they mention anything like tto transfer 1st in coinbase wallet, how will I come to know than. Can I get it back by any how?? I don't wanna loose this amt. Help me. 

2 hours ago, Rimanshu said:

No, did they mention anything like tto transfer 1st in coinbase wallet, how will I come to know than. 

No, did they mention anything like tto transfer 1st in coinbase wallet, how will I come to know than. Can I get it back by any how?? I don't wanna loose this amt. Help me. 

Im not sure. But it will clearly tell you to enter your Coinbase email at the start right.

7 hours ago, Rimanshu said:

So  once reach 0.00359, I need to enter my coinbase btc address? 

Can I get it back, if I email them regarding this matter? 

No. At the start of downloadimg the app, it will already ask you to put a coinbase account for withdrawal.

Im not sure, but you can try to contact Support. Did you already withdraw?

But I copied my wallet address of blockchain to transfer the amount,will it still go to my coinbase account?  I haven't received it yet, 20 hrs had past. 

Edited by Rimanshu

13 minutes ago, Rimanshu said:

But I copied my wallet address of blockchain to transfer the amount,will it still go to my coinbase account?  I haven't received it yet, 20 hrs had past. 

There is no use if you keep lamenting here. This is the forum of primedice. Very few people have experience about slidecoin here. Better if you go ask the support for slidecoin.