Irena

Giveaway: Write me a poem :)

9 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

My first time writing something like this. xD here we go!

--

Playing safe is what on my mind
Rolling with small payout is what I tried
It was a couple of green at first tries
Maybe I should raise the bet 5 times?
Exactly the time I raised the bet,
Devastating reds swarmed as I sweat
I decided to hit the max button
Calling St.Nakamoto to bless the roll button
Ended with a bust; now help me choose which is the bus?

image.png.44bd7073ca77f9cfd12680d689a6a1d3.png

Haha this is a good one! I thought something is wrong with the post because there's a captcha in it haha ?. I'm gonna pray to St.Nakamoto now ???. And oh! there's no bus on those pictures! ?

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 09:08, Zoltan said:

Pretty sure i am not an addict
Regardless of what others say
I am a person of numbers
Making calculations all day
Everything is in my head
Doing multipliers and stuff
Imagining they are my friends
Cause they all can shut up
Easy to write a poem, especially if you are drunk

I've written this into a blues song --- come to the TLA telegram and join us to hear it, @Zoltan !! pm me your telegram or have irena invite you buddy!!!!

LIFE OF A DEGEN GANGSTA

Prolly gonna bust, I won’t deny it, I got no self control, anytime I win a stack it's guaranteed I lose a roll. 
Reality is that I’m a shameless miscreant, you might call me reprobate. Honestly I don’t give a  f*ck, I’m seven buy-ins stuck and in a rush to donate number eight. 

Impatient and greedy, you’ll likely find me bleeding all my BTC, just wasting it, waiting on some microscopic roll to hit. I’ve been known for chasing, no hesitation in raising up the stakes that I’m playing just to blow it all on one yolo speculation.
Might call it a night, I just busted my roll again. I think I'll just take the loss and turn in... PSYCH! I’ll sleep when I’m dead, ‘cause there might be tips and I just caught a second wind. 
Enter chat, spirits lifted, shoot light spam to closest friends, whisper to myself “we’re all the same” as we passive beg in unison. 
Donks and degens, thieves and heathens, across the globe we unite, in dedication, all just slaves to crypto coins and to the gods of Dice. 

see that boy Hiu, bowing all graceful, tipping 10k to Robear, and Irena always looking so cute, muting people 'til next year. 
Check in with my girls, Goddess, G-Bread and my bros from BLA. Usual suspects all online, 1969, milking that faucet, making it feel like groundhogs day.

Endless cycle always reloading, hoping & praying, just trying to keep playing, and to obey all the rules. I’ll admit I haven’t always been perfect, you might catch me acting like a peasant fool. Not gonna lie to you and say I got too much pride to beg, 'cause I just burned through another million like I was fighting off the plague.

Edited by jbenjaminy

3 minutes ago, jbenjaminy said:

LIFE OF A DEGEN GANGSTA

Prolly gonna bust, I won’t deny it, I got no self control, anytime I win a stack it's guaranteed I lose a roll. 
Reality is that I’m a shameless miscreant, you might call me reprobate. Honestly I don’t give a  f*ck, I’m seven buy-ins stuck and in a rush to donate number eight. 
Impatient and greedy, you’ll likely find me bleeding all my BTC, just wasting it, waiting on some microscopic roll to hit. I’ve been known for chasing, no hesitation in raising up the stakes that I’m playing just to blow it all on one yolo speculation.
Might call it a night, I just busted my roll again. I think I'll just take the loss and turn in... PSYCH! I’ll sleep when I’m dead, ‘cause there might be tips and I just caught a second wind. 
Enter chat, spirits lifted, shoot light spam to closest friends, whisper to myself “we’re all the same” as we passive beg in unison. 
Donks and degens, thieves and heathens, from all across the globe we unite, in dedication, all just slaves to crypto coins and to the gods of Dice. 
Check in with my girls, Goddess, G-Bread and my bros from BLA. Usual suspects all online, 1969, milking that faucet, making it feel like groundhogs day. See that boy Hiu, bowing all graceful, tipping 10k to Robear, and Irena looking so cute, muting people 'til next year. 

Endless cycle always reloading, hoping & praying, just trying to keep playing and to obey all the rules, I’ll admit I haven’t always been perfect, you might catch me acting like a peasant fool. Not gonna lie to you and say I got too much pride to beg, 'cause I just burned through another million like I was fighting off the plague.

I heard Eminem rapping this in my head.

Edited by nytewind

17 minutes ago, jbenjaminy said:

LIFE OF A DEGEN GANGSTA

Donks and degens, thieves and heathens, across the globe we unite, in dedication, all just slaves to crypto coins and to the gods of Dice. 

see that boy Hiu, bowing all graceful, tipping 10k to Robear, and Irena always looking so cute, muting people 'til next year. 
Check in with my girls, Goddess, G-Bread and my bros from BLA. Usual suspects all online, 1969, milking that faucet, making it feel like groundhogs day.

Endless cycle always reloading, hoping & praying, just trying to keep playing, and to obey all the rules. I’ll admit I haven’t always been perfect, you might catch me acting like a peasant fool. Not gonna lie to you and say I got too much pride to beg, 'cause I just burned through another million like I was fighting off the plague.

nice jben :) something made me laugh at the last part hahahaha

People call me the rolling man.
Rolling rolling as fast as I can!
It's amazing how fast I can roll.
Making satoshis!.. It's bitcoin gold!
Eating up those red streaks like a baws!
Disable "Total Profit Shown" so they don't see how much I lost...
"I should've stopped" sang The Rolling Man in a sad sad flow.. ..
Counting my blessings as they say...
Easy come.. easy go!

-CryptoDadlol 

=D

Edited by CryptoDadlol
added an extra "sad" for dramatic effects

For my love, primedice.

I feel so awesome and darko sometimes,
When I think of you each night and day,
And when I see you, I see beautiful,
I love you more than words can say...

You're so great! This love is boom!
I can't resist your dice, it's true!
The roll and chatbot fade into shadows...
I am absolutely crazy for you!

Your soul is unlimited; your heart is free,
And my heart is truly in your hands.
I could run and bust 'til life was done,
But YOU are the focus of my plans.

This tears cry is great my love,
And for you, primedice, I thank Heaven above.

All my love, 

Players bust will occure, 

Relatively to the faucets poor.

Incidents happen for sure,

More than we like to afford!

Evil reds are chasing us,

Dazzled by the bright greens.

I do not watch the bang bus,

Causally Friends with Rachel Green ;)!

Even now, two lines don‘t make sense!

Edited by CaptainLorca

Put our money on the line
Rolling beats doing a crime
Im not sure which way to go
My brain says high but I go low
Everytime wished i had  hindsight and the know
Do not give up on the roll
Im not happy until i  reached my goal
Can't win 77.77  jackpot without any  luck
Enjoy everyone who gives a Fxxk

Edited by athena2007

Just now, Irena said:

Awwww... :x

And... what are you doing here? Go sleep or something! :P 

Somebody have to work while others can just sit here and have fun xD 

Kidding :P but yeah, working a bit.. I slept a couple hours already and taking this time while Agatha sleeps to work a bit :x